I can't... do this.

Love Is Pain Right ?

                   http://imageshack.com/a/img921/570/VMOo00.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ilhoon's PVO :

As soon as I entered his house I felt like its my home.. Cause I really know that he is very kind person.. H : welcome ilhoon.. He say that while he was taking off his jecket. And he looked at me with hard eyes. Guosh the whole time I was looking at his domn body.. It was very muscler.. Gosh he got the best body ever.. 

Suddenly he speak and say have a set ilhoon.. Don't worry I live here alone.. Well what do u love to drink.. I : ahh no thank u I'm fine really.. He got up and say I will made something hot to drink cause its really freaking cold outside.. I : oh actually it is.. I think that's ok.. He smiled as he walked to the kitchen.. Gosh he is very amazing and seems very popular.. How can he live in a big house house like that alone.. While I was staring at the house he came with two cups of coffee.. I took one and thanked him.. Suddenly we were staring at each other while we were enjoying our hot coffee.. I suddenly moved my eyes cause I was feeling shy and when I get shy my cheaks gets red.. Suddenly he say are u ok ilhoon? I : ye...yes....of....course.. Suddenly he smiled cause he knew that I was feeling shy.. After couple mints we set and talk to know each other more.. I : can I ask u question. ? H : yes of courses.. I : how do u live like that in a big home by ur self..?? Sorry for me to get in ur business. But... Really I'm just so curious.

 

H : oh its fine ilhoon but if I tell u right now everything maybe ur feel gross.. That's why I don't tell anyone my story but I will tell u if u really wanna know.. I : no I will never get gross bin.. Trust me.. This is ur life hyung... He looked at me and smiled and he say ok ilhoon as u like I will tell u everything.. First of all I'm gay.. I was very shocked and can't believe it is he serious.. Suddenly I was going to speak but he stopped me and say plz let me finish.. I quite and listen to him.. H : I used to live with my parents but one day in my school when I was 16 years old.. There was a cute guy in my class and he was very nice so one day we had a big test and he came to my house so we can work. And suddenly he lean in and kissed me.. I actually didn't get shocked or everything is like I used to it.. I really got shocked abt everything that he's saying..     He continued and say I kissed him back immediately and we were feeling every single thing.. I really liked it.. Suddenly we were abt to do it but my mom came in to ckeck on use but she saw us necked and she screamed and she couldn't believe us what we were doing.. 

 

And that time my dad came too and saw us like that too.. He kicked me and my friend out of the house.. That time I cried a lot and couldn't believe it. I didn't wanna loose my family.. I went with my friend to his home and his parents were there to.. And that day his parents had surprise for them that made me and him splet... His mom told him we are moving to anther country. This weekend.. He couldn't believe it and so was I... But actually he can't refuse cause he really scare of his dad so much.. His dad if he know that hes gay he will kill him definitely..

 

We really fall in love with each other each day our love gets stronger.. I actually was paying on every word he was saying and I really wanna hear his story til the end.. H : suddenly it was the day that he was going to leave.. We actually did it before he leave. Gosh it was great.. I was feeling shocked cause he said that they do it.. I just wondered how does it feel.. Anyway he continued talking. It was the hardest day for me I lost him... He and I cried a lot. Years past and I didn't forget him.. Suddenly I started working.. And raised up more and now I'm a business man... Actually I liked anther guy too.. But he was a player boy.. He wasn't the type to fall in love.. So now this is my hole story..

He say what do u feel now say what ever u want.. I don't actually don't care... 

I suddenly smiled and say.. U know what.. Before I wasnt sure abt myself but because of u now I know who am I. I can say now that I'm gay too.. Cause I had feelings for a guy too and know u show me how to not be afraid of the truth. Thank u... H : WHAT ! ?? U are.. I : yes...

I know exactly what he's feeling.. Now I'm happy that I'm not the one one in the world who's like that I really happy...

 

N's PVO :

" still ing worried and don't wanna sleep at all.. Actually kikwang did talked to joon. But actually he say that he doesn't have nothing to talks abt.. I was really going to fight him.. I'm such tired of him... I even went to his home and told him to come with u to the mall so we can look for ilhoon.. But what he say was.. Why u guys ing care abt him that much we don't even know him let him go to hell.. I slapped him and was abt to punch his face when he say I'm not ing coming with u.. I don't give domn abt him.. But kikwang pulled me away a and say. Stop I told u to calm down.. I really wanna beat him jng up.. I really hate him so much now.. Why did I have to leave here.. But seriously I'm here cause I don't wanna leave my hyung kikwang.. He's the only one who keeps me here and also ilhoon.. I must find him.. 

I cried all day.. Actually today kikwang surprised me.. He actually didn't go to work he went to look for ilhoon when I knew that I hugged him and told him are u crazy why didn't u go!! ?  I swear with out him I will die.. Gosh I really love him so ing much he is the best hyung ever..

 

I went back to my home and remembered ilhoon every mint every second... He just can't get out of y mind.. I missed him so much..                    Why is he gone why why.... We didn't even had the chence to live a happy peaceful life together.. I really need him so much.. Lord plz help me to find him.. I can't just loose him like that.. He didn't even live a happy life.. Sence he was 7 until now.. Gosh why is this happening..                  I suddenly entered the room and smell his amazing smell on the pillow.. And I hugged it and started crying..

If I don't find him I will kill joon even if this wasn't his problem. Cause um sure that he's the one who lost him and did this to him. Joon is the must stupidest on earth.. Why would he do a such a thing like that.. Is he crazy or what what the does he want... I'm sure he's the one... Just by the way he was staring at ilhoon last time.. Is like he was jng planing on doing jng something bad.. Gosh that time I shouldn't let him work with him.... I'm so ing idiot... This is all my ing fault.. I'm the one who let him work  with that joon. 

 

I was crying and blaming myself the whole time.. I was really angery abt everything and all I want is ilhoon.. 

 

Ilhoon's PVO :

" While we were sitting watching a movie.. Suddenly we stared at each others.. Every time I stare at him I really get shy and turn away quickly and when I ever I would do that he he smile a very beautiful smile.. 

Suddenly in the middle of the movie he turn off the TV and I was shocked why is he acting like that.. The movie hasn't finished yet.. Why would he turn it off.. I suddenly say.. What happened bin.. Is...everything ok hyung.. He was staring at me in a hot way with deep hot eyes.. I was feeling a little scared abt his action.. He say..

U know that ur beautiful right? O smiled with embarrassment and say h..hyung.....what are.....u saying..? He say I mean ur beautiful ilhoon .. He suddenly lean in and kissed me sufftly on the lips.. Bit it was strong at the same time

He breathed into my mouth very hard is like he was waiting for this moment like hundreds of years.. I definitely melt for his kiss and didn't kissed him back I was just closing my eyes.. He kissed me and was very hot he is feeling hot I actually can't feel all his body was like on fire..  Suddenly he was trying to take off his shirt.. But I quickly moved away from him and say no hyung no I can't do this I'm so sorry plz stop...       He stopped and say I'm sorry I didn't mean to do it plz don't be afraid of me ilhoon is...is just....because u were so...so freaking hot and u just ..got me off.. I'm sorry I'm the one who should be apologizing.. 

 

He say I know that u told me that I'm falling for anther man.. But I... I was....an idiot.. I know that u think like imma bad person right now right.m plz I'm not like that.. Understand me... Suddenly I shushed him up and say its fine hyung I'm not mad at u.. 

Its fine it was accident I can understand really good.. Ok now its over just pertain that this never happened.. Ok.. 

Suddenly it was getting really late and he let me sleep in his room and he slpet outside.. 

Gosh the room was very confitible.. 

I really love to sleep here I'm really happy.. Gosh he is very nice gay..I just can't believed that actually a guy kissed me.. He was very amazing.. And very good at kissing.. But one thing was wrong.. I'd prefer N instead of him.. Just because I love n and I will always do.. I so happy that he will take me to the mall tomorrow..

If I find n again I will tell him that I'm in love with him..