CHAPTER 15

marriage 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 15

 

Marriage 8.0: Jiyong’s birthday

 

 

The reality show of Jiyong and Chaerin called ‘welcome to my house (WTMH)’ in the first episode already aired. As expected, it was booming. Everyone talking about it even it also booming internationally.

Today they’re filming Chaerin doing the baby yoga at home.

“I’m home.” Jiyong came to the backyard where Chaerin’s doing the yoga.

“Hey, you came early.”

“What pose is that?” Jiyong sat near her.

“Its called eagle pose.” She stretch her arms and take a break.

“Nice.” He nodded. “Why don’t you call an instructor to teach you?”

“I’m fine, internet has everything.”

“Yeah but you can make a mistake and it will hurt you.” He said his point.

“You think so?”

Jiyong nodded.

“I’ll take a look at it later.” Chaerin carefully stood up, her bump is now getting bigger because she entered the sixth month already. “How’s working?”

“Hmm… nothing special, just preparing the tour for Winner.”

“You’ll be busy?”

“Kind of,” he said, “Anyway, my birthday is next week. Any plans?”

Jiyong’s birthday falls on Tuesday and Chaerin’s thinking she really don’t have plan so far, “Hmm… not yet, what do you think? You wanna have a birthday party?”

“You should be the one who plan it to me” he pouted.

Chaerin laughed, “Alright, Jiyongie~ lets have a birthday dinner. I will book a table for two.” She said, “and a half” she continued while pointing at her bump.

 

__________

 

Chaerin called Dara the next day.

“Hey yow, Lee Chaerin.” She answered the phone.

“Hey, what are you up to today?”

“Working of course!”

“Busy?” she asked.

“Not really, why?”

“Come with me, I’m gonna looking for Jiyong’s birthday present.”

“Ah… his birthday is next week, right?”

“Yup.”

“Are you gonna throw a party for him?” Dara asked.

“No, we’re just gonna have a dinner.” She said. “You know, since I’m pregnant I don’t think a party like usual will fit me.”

“You’re right… alright I’ll go with you after lunch, okay?”

“Thank you Dara-ssi~”

“Yes~”

 

Dara was at her office scrolling down her computer mouse. She was lurking the internet to make sure whether the netizens find out or suspicious about her or not. There are some discussions about Youngbae suddenly likes three pictures from Dara’s instagram, she carefully read the comments.

 

Comment #836522 : I think YB liked her posts because she is friends with Chaerin. But I don’t think she suit YB.

Comment #836523 : I think so too, but I ship them, they look good together^^

Comment #836524 : NO!! I don’t like her! who is she again?? is she an actress??

Comment #836525 : she’s not an actress, I think she’s Chaerin’s assistant.

Comment #836526 : they don’t follow each other on instagram, I think there’s nothing between them.

Comment #836522 : but if they don’t follow each other, why YB like her pics? Is he lurking at her posts? Aw~ that’s something!!

Comment #836527 : I don’t ship them too!!

Comment #836528 : No!! YB is better with someone from girl group or models, not with an ordinary girl, it hurts me!

 

“Aaargh! I’m going crazy!” Dara closed the website.

Suddenly her phone rang, it was Chaerin saying that she’s already arrive at her office lobby.

 

They went to Apgeujong where all the high-end brand stores are. Chaerin has her personal shopper almost in each store because she went there very often and also she got many endorsement and sponsorship from these companies.

She and dara entered the flagship store of Cartier, she went there to look for the customized couple bracelets she ordered before.

“Here it is, Lee Chaerin-ssi.” The shopping assistant showed her the bracelets.

“What do you think of this, Dara?” she asked Dara.

“Whoa.. this is looks very nice, I like it!”

“You think Jiyong will like it?”

“He’s crazy if he doesn’t.” She said.

“We customized this based on your order plus we had the basic from our newest material, this is pure gold with rose diamond.” The shopping assistant explained. “All product with rose diamond material is very new, we haven’t display it at the store. Even we just done with the catalog shot today.”

“Really?” Dara asked.

“Yes, we’re giving the best to out most loyal customer like Lee Chaerin-ssi and Kwon Jiyong-ssi.” He smiled.

“This is nice, I’m satisfied with the outcome.” Chaerin said. “I will pick these bracelets the day before Ji’s birthday.”

“Yes, ma’am, we will wrap it for you.”

 

Chaerin and Dara spent the rest of the day shopping from one store to another store and now both of them siting in a shaved ice café.

“Chae,” Dara called her while digging her shaved ice. “I was reading some comments about me on internet.”

“And how was it?”

“They thought I’m your assistant.”

Chaerin burst laugh. “Really?? Omo.. poor my Dara.”

“Its alright, you know, whatever.” She shrugged. “and mostly, they don’t like me with Youngbae, they think I don’t suit him.”

Chaerin sighed, “you know you shouldn’t do that, don’t looking for any news or comment about this again, okay?”

She nodded, “hey, I’m happy to know you’ll have a baby girl.”

“I’m happy too.” Chaerin smiled.

“Jiyong won the bet, right?” Dara asked.

Chaerin nodded.

“What did he asked for the prize?”

Chaerin feels her cheek blushed, “Uhm…”

“Whoaaa.. why your ear suddenly became red?” Dara laughed, “Don’t say that he asked for some weird position.”

“YA!! Dara!!”

Dara laugh, “I’m just kidding…” she laugh again, “tell me, tell me…”

“He was…” Chaerin couldn’t hold back her smile everytime she recall the moment. “His wishes was simple, he was just—uhm—he told me that he loves me.”

Dara popped her eyes out, “OH-MY-GOD. Lee Chaerin…”

“What?”

“That’s so cheesy!!”

“YA!”

“Hahaha… kidding! I’m so happy!!! And then what happened next??”

“Nothing he just said that all he wanted is to hear me saying that too.”

“And you said it, right??”

Chaerin shook her head.

Dara stopped for a second, can’t believe that her BFF is so blunt, “Why??”

“Because I was surprise and I can’t even say anything. I was shocked and shy and didn’t know what to do…” she pouted, “do you think I let him down?”

“Of course, stupid!”

“What should I do?” Chaerin asked.

“Tell him now that you love him too!”

“Now?”

“Hmmm…” Dara rubbed her chin, “Tell him on his birthday!”

“That’s a great idea! We will have a candle light dinner that day.”

“Perfect!” Dara high fived Chaerin.

 

__________

 

On the weekend, Jiyong drove them to the samgyetang place because Chaerin want to eat it, its about one hour far from Seoul but the place is indeed worth it. it’s a big classic Korean restaurant in the middle of a small pine forrest with a view of mountain and rice fields. A very convenient and relaxing view.

“Chaerin?” Suddenly somebody called her.

She turned to the voice, “Lee So Hyuk oppa?”

He walked towards her and hugges her tightly.

“How are you?? This is so nice to see you here!” Chaerin asked him while he squeezes her in his arms.

Jiyong a bit bothered and also worried about Chaerin’s bump.

“Careful of the bump, Chae.” He said lightly.

“Oh, sorry sorry, oh my God, I forgot you’re pregnant, Chae.” He released her. “I heard the news, I’m happy for you.”

“Thanks!” Chaerin smiled widely.

“You look stunning, are you pregnant to a girl?” he asked.

“How did you know?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter