BRAMBLE

Forget Me Not

Bramble~ stands for remorse and regret.

Luhan's POV

By the end of the night I was exaughsted from the amount of dancing I had done. That's when I made the dumbest decision of my 17 years of existence, but I didn't know it at the time. If only someone had warned me. At the time it sounded like a good idea, I reasoned that since everyone else there had been drunk, they could get me killed by driving me home but if I drove myself then I'd be fine. 

Minseok asked me to stay the night with him but he was getting too touchy for my liking so I rejected his offer and he gracefully backed off, just going to his room and passing out.

Before I went to my car I went to the bathroom to wash my face, trying to wake up a bit but it didn't seem to help. I just started at my reflection imagining Sehun standing beside me as he smiled brightly, the exaughstion was getting to my brain and I needed to get home fast before it got worse. It turns out if you don't sleep for a week to study because there's no time for it during the day due to school and soccer, you start to hallucinate.

Who knew.

I decided to get into the car, almost tripping and falling on my face at least twice on my way there. As I finally got into the car, I started the engine and was on my way to get back home to my comfy bed.

~~~

Author's POV

When Sehun finally got home his father was sitting on the couch watching a random show on TV, obviously awaiting the arrival of his son.

"Do you know what time it is?" his father asked as he pointed to the clock hanging on the wall, showing 12:27 pm.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I just lost track of time." Sehun replied as he rubbed his eyes tiredly. He tried to keep his distance from his father because he knew that if he was any closer that he would smell the alchohol on him and he'd get a long speech on why not to drink, even if he didn't drink at the party.

His father nodded in understanding "How was it?" he asked.

"Boring." Sehun replied, he gripped his keys tighter as he remembered Luhan dancing with Xiumin.

As Sehun was about to walk up the stairs his father called after him one last time "Wash off the smell of alchohol before your mother smells it." 

Sehun's eyes widened, "I-I didn't d-drink," he stuttered.

"Just don't do it again." he said before walking up the stairs.

Sehun sighed and reached for his phone, which he had placed in his pocket earlier at the party. He couldn't find it and started patting at all his pockets, but it didn't take him long to realize that he had left it at the party. Sehun groaned and snuck back out of the door to fetch his phone from Xiumin's house, hoping no one had stolen it already.

He got into Kai's car and leaned back on the seat after putting the keys into the ignition. He had tried everything on his way home from the party to forget Luhan calling out his name, but to no avail. "This is just great," he said sarcastically.

Sehun sighed one last time and began driving towards Xiumin's house from memory when Kai had driven them. At this point in the night, he was exaughsted and could barely pay attention to his surroundings.

But one thing he did see clearly, was another car,

Heading right for him.

In a matter of a few seconds Sehun's life flashed before his eyes and next thing he knows, he's being whipped to the other side of the car, the only thing holding his lithe body was the seatbelt forcing him in place. The impact threw his body one way and then back to the other side, hitting his head against the window of the door.

Sehun knew it was over when the only thing he could hear was a high pitched ringing in his ears and a faint yelling. He carefully opened his eyes and saw himself in the car seat, his right eye was only seeing red. He blinked a few times and tried to move his head to the side to see who was yelling. But his vision failed him and all he could hear was someone yelling his name as they held his hand tightly.

Luhan was wide awake now.

~~~

Hello :) You are all probably so mad because I haven't updated in so long but I haven't been writing anything lately cause I HAVE AN EVIL ENGLISH TEACHER! He keeps making me write college standard essay's BUT WE AREN'T EVEN IN COLLEGE?! Anyways, I'll update soon (hopefully) because the next few chapter will be interesting to write cause WHAT JUST HAPPENED. Hehe, I hope you're not mad I left you on a hook but an author's gotta do what I yada yada yada.

COMMENT PLEASE!!!!!!!

Until next time <33333