HELIOTROPE

Forget Me Not

HELIOTROPE- represents eternal love

Author's POV

It had been a week since the soccer game they had unfortunately lost, but as the Captain of a very well put together team, Luhan could not fret over it for too long.

He decided on that losing night that he would train his team harder so they could win effortlessly. He decided he had to put his foot down and take more charge than usual, he knew his team was putting in a lot of effort but he believed they could do better.

So that following week the team had been leaving an hour later from practice than they usually would, all exaughsted and staggering to their rides home.

"Luhan, it's been a week of these long hours of drills and running. I think the team deserves a break, don't you?" Minseok placed his hand on Luhan's shoulder and lightly squeezed, trying to get his point across.

 Luhan nodded "I just want to us to succeed." He replied "Maybe we could throw a party to get them pumped up for this Saturdays game?" Luhan suggested.

"That's sounds good to me, we can have it at my place." Minseok smiled and theye starts their short walk to the parking lot from the locker rooms. 

Luhan flipped his keys around in his hand and unlocked his car, but before he got in Minseok took him by the hand and looked into his eyes "You're a good team captain, Lu." He said with a light smile.

Luhan smiled back "Thanks." He replied.

Minseok turned around before sparing one last glance in Luhan's direction as he walked to his own car.

Luhan got in his car and put his head on the steering wheel, banging it a couple of times to try to get a certain somebody out of his mind.

He knew that Minseok liked him, it's not like the boy was trying not to make it obvious. These past couple of months all Minseok did was touch Luhan whenever he had a chance. Whether it was a light tap on the for doing good in the game or a hug when he didn't feel too well. Luhan usually wouldn't think too much of those things because all the other team members did them as well, it was when Luhan caught Minseok ogling his that he starting thinking more of the skinship. 

It's not that he minded but he didn't think of Minseok that way. Even when he tried to he couldnt get his mind off of Sehun, his dorky old friend that he wish could be around him all the time. But Luhan knew he had to move on since he screwed up their friendship already, Sehun would never forgive him. Who would? No one should leave their friends behind for popularity.

Luhan finally arrived at his home and went rushing inside to his room, stripped of his clothes and laid in his bed. He hadn't needed a shower cause he showered in the locker room after the long practice. 

He closed his eyes, trying hard not to think about anybody or anything and fell asleep cuddling up to his pillow collection.

Sehun's POV

It had been a week since I last saw him, one week and I think I'm going through Luhan withdrawl. I knew for a fact that he wasn't avoiding me... well more than the usual avoiding... but nonetheless I wanted to see him and the only way I could do that was going to the party that Xiumin was throwing at his place. 

But I hated crowded areas, especially crowded areas where I don't know anybody. Luckily for me, Jongin knew Xiumin's older brother so he had invited Jongin to go aswell along with their older friends. Jongin told me he would stay by my side the whole time so I could see Luhan, even though he was completely against me seeing him in the first place since he had disliked Luhan and the thought of me being around him but I reassured him that Luhan wouldn't even talk to me so he had nothing to worry about.

Jongin insisted on me borrowing his clothes so in the end I came out of the house with slender black ripped jeans and a white tee shirt with the sleeves rolled up to my shoulders. Jongin then dragged me back into the house claiming that "I wasn't done, get your back here." 

I hesitantly went back inside the house and saw Jongin standing with hair gell in his hands. He combed my hair into an up-do and then sent me out the door to turn the car on. I quickly rushed to the car since it was freezing outside and turned it on. I sat in there waiting for Jongin until he ran inside the car and we were on our way.

~~~

Hello :) Sorry it took so long to update this but I've been so busy with everything and updating my other fic and school, Merry late Christmas and Happy new year :))

-HUNHANNIES2