COREOPSIS

Forget Me Not

COREOPSIS - A flower that represents love at first sight. 

 

Author's point of view 

Oh Sehun sat in his seat, fidgeting as he watched the clock tick slowly. His last class seemed to be taking forever since the teacher had always taken up every last second of their time with her incessant lectures of Korean history. Not that he wasn't interested in his own country, he didn't mind history and had a good grade. He just wanted to leave to watch the soccer match that was happening after school since Luhan was playing.

If Luhan wasn't on the team, he would never go to the matches, practices, or anything involving sports. He preffered learning while at school instead of being bothered by sports. He only became interested in the sport when he first became friends with Luhan and he invited him to their practices, and since then Sehun had been coming to everything involving the school's soccer team.

But Luhan inviting him was in the past, the past where their friendship laid.

~~~

Sehun's point of view

The bell finally rung and I bolted out of my seat, gathered my things and quickly walked out of the classroom. The hallways were crowded, but I managed to push my way through to get out. I rushed down the hall and passed by the gymnasium, only to be bumped into by the soccer players who were exiting the locker room, my things flying out of my ped bag as I fell to the floor.

"Watch where you're going." One of them spat out as he glared at me, I was used to the glares, that was nothing new. I tried to gather my things while I was on the floor, they all stared at me as they passed by.

Luhan walked out of the locker room last and stared at me as I gathered my things. I looked up at him with hopeful eyes that he would maybe help me up.

"Are you coming, Captian?" One of his teamates called, they were all staring at Luhan expectanly. Luhan's gaze lingered but he turned and walked away with them, sparing one last glance at me as he moved away. I could tell he was hesitent to leave without helping me.

I got up and dusted myself off, I didn't take it to heart that he hadn't helped me. It wasn't the first time he had done such a thing, leaving me behind. I could never bring myself to blame him though, he's busy with soccer practice. He is the captain after all and I wouldn't want to ruin his reputation by hanging out with him.

I put my things back in my bag and walked to the bleachers in front of the soccer field, not as excited as I was before. I watched as Luhan lead his team through their warm ups looking extremely determined to do good. 

I sat there for the next twenty minutes watching them practice, I mostly watched Luhan score goals and pass the ball around. I couldn't help myself, he always attracted my attention on the field. 

When people started to show up to watch the match, the soccer players lined up in front of the bleachers and waved at their fans as the crowd went wild. I stared at Luhan the whole time, watching as he smiled brightly in front of everyone. Anyone who looked at him right now could tell that this was his passion by how determined he looked. Like If the team lost, he would be letting everyone down. 

And I have to admit, I love that about him.

He was a great friend.

~~~

Luhan's point of view

I didn't want to leave Sehun behind, but what could I do? If I helped him up I would be made fun of for helping the clutzy nerd, and I definitly couldn't risk my reputation as soccer captain, not after building it for years

But I miss him, I miss him so much. I miss his corny jokes, I miss his stupid poems, I miss his squinty eyes when he smiles, but most of all I missed him. I missed his whole being, I wanted nothing more than to be his friend again but we drifted apart and it was all my fault. I had to make a decision of my future or my friendship, and I chose my future. Playing soccer was a great ticket to any university I wanted so I had to choose what was right.

During our warm ups I tried to forget Sehun and focus on Soccer.

I felt somone pat me on the shoulder and I turned around to see Minseok, the team's co captain, smiling at me. "Something wrong Lu?" he asked me.

I shook my head "No, I'm fine." with a slight smile and turned back around to instruct the team on what warm up we would do next. After a while, my focus was completely on soccer as the fans on the bleachers cheered our names loudly. Minseok lead our team to stand in front of the bleachers as the fans yelled our names, I scanned the crowd looking for Sehun to see if he still came to our games.

And of coarse, there he was looking straight at me. I was never good at reading people's expressions but I hoped he was not upset with the earlier incident. I wanted to mouth a quick apology but I was dragged away by the team as we were ushered to the center of the field to start the soccer match.

This win is for you, Sehun.

~~~

Hello, this is HUNHANNIES! This is my newest fic with Kimjongimnida and I hope you all like the first chapter~ I know it's short but it will get longer as the chapters go on! We both have school and are very busy with that but.... we will update a lot! I hope we get a lot of support and love <3

UPVOTE, SUBSCRIBE, AND COMMENT PLEASE!

 

tumblr_msc8p6RHbk1qd3xz3o4_250.gif