ASTER

Forget Me Not

ASTER~ represents happiness and excitement

Sehun's POV

The party was crowded and everyone I saw at the school was there, and the worst thing was they all stared at Kai and I as we entered. Kai had reassured me that the was because we looked good but I highly doubt that.

Kai lead me to the kitchen where Xiumin's older brother, Kris, and his boyfriend, Tao, were drinking beer and talking. Kris was extremely tall and was covered in tattoos from his neck down to his stomach, I had seen them all when Kai dragged me to go swimming with them. Tao on the other hand was a few inches shorter than Kris and had no piercings or tattoos whatsoever, it surprised me why he was with Kris, then again I shouldn't judge a book by its cover. 

We greeted eachother and I raised myself to sit on the counter next to Kai while we all conversed. When they started talking about College I zoned out and turned to look at the huge living room that was now a dance floor filled with sweaty teens. 

It was then that I spotted Luhan, he had a red solo cup in his hand which I assumed had alcohol in it. What made me really angry was the fact that he was dancing with Xiumin, that basted always had it out for me since he knew that Luhan had liked me better. Although maybe it was only my imagination that thought Luhan had liked me better, because in the end he left me to join Xiumin and the soccer team. 

But I can't be mad because it was for his own good.

For his future.

And I was not going to be the person to ruin that.

~~~

 Luhan's POV 

When I first arrived at the party everybody was already wild and tipsy, including Minseok. Who by the looks of it is trying to undress me with his eyes. I turned my head and walked to the kitchen where I found Kyungsoo, a senior on the soccer team, drinking gatorade and leaning back on the counter while bobbing his head to the beat of the music.

"How's it going, Lu?" Kyungsoo asked with a smile.

I smiled back and replied "Pretty good, I just got here but everyone seems pretty drunk already." 

"Then join the fun." Kyungsoo suggested with a shrug.

"I was planning on it, the team really deserves to let loose for a day." Luhan replied. "Why aren't you drinking?"

"I have no one to drive me home safely. Besides I don't want to drink and drive and cause a crash." Kyungsoo replied.

"Good idea, I might need someone to drive me home if I get too drunk, you up for it?" Luhan asked as he wiggled his eyebrows in suggestion. Luhan was very good friends with Kyungsoo since he used to be the old captain of the team before he quit his junior year only to re-join during his senior year. Kyungsoo was always like an older caring brother to the members of the soccer team and taught Luhan more tips and tricks for soccer than he could imagine. It was a shame Kyungsoo was leaving for university next year, Luhan would surly miss him a lot.

"Sure, but only if I don't get Jongin to come home with me tonight." Kyungsoo replied with a smirk.

"You're still hung up on him?" Luhan asked. Not that he was surprised, ever since Kyungsoo laid eyes on Kai he couldn't get his mind off of him. Kai knew it too, he just liked teasing Kyungsoo and everyone could see how much tension laid between the two.

"Duh," Kyungsoo replied with a roll of his eyes as he took another gulp of his gatorade. His eyes lit up and he excused himself from Luhan because "My husband's here, move." 

Luhan looked back to see where Kyungsoo was headed towards Kai and saw Sehun waltzing in behind him in all his tight jean glory. 

Luhan quickly looked away to distract himself from Sehun and practically ran to the dance floor, only to have Minseok hand him a cup of beer and press his body closely to Luhan's. 

~~~

Kyungsoo's POV

I made my way towards Kai and snuck up from behind. He looked surprised as I s my arms around his waist and pulled him closer, "Hey." I whispered in his ear.

I could feel him chuckle and turned around to hold me by my waist "Hi."

"How has your day been?" I asked, fully intending on listening, until I felt his hot breath so close to my face. It was hypnotizing how his lips were always tweaked in a smile as he talked about his day, I couldn't keep my eyes off of them.

"Soo, are you even listening to me?" He asked with a tilt of his head.

"Of coarse, what happened after that?" I asked, trying to make it seem like I had listened and wasn't just ogling his lips.

"Well now I'm at a party with a handsome guy." Kai replied.

"Oh yeah?" I asked, moving closer to him.

"Yeah, he's over there!" Kai smiled widely and pointed at Sehun, the cute junior.

I looked back at him with an irked expression "Then maybe you should go hang out with him," I said, turning to face Sehun again. Only to turn around to face him again and see a smirk plastered across his lips.

"I'm just kidding Soo, you know I favor someone else." Kai said as he gently took a hold of my hand, playing with it so gently like as if it were breakable.

"So you favor me now?" I asked. I hoped that he did because otherwise all this flirting effort would go to waste.

"Always have." He said as he kissed my hand, he then leaned closer to my ear and whispered "Always will."

~~~

Sehun's POV

I've had enough of this party, every few seconds someone asks me to dance with them or offers me a drink. But not one of them had understood the word "no."

I walked up to Kai and asked him to go home but he just smiled and said "You go ahead, I'm too drunk to drive and Kyungsoo's taking me to his place." He reassured as he handed me his car keys.

I gripped the keys tightly and bid goodbye before making my way out of Minseok's house and towards Kai's car.

"Sehun?" I heard someone say. I turned around to find an extremely drunk Luhan leaning over the railing of the upstairs balcony. 

I stared back at him for a few moments as I waited for him to say something. Anything.

"Luhan, are you out here again? I told you to stay inside you're gonna get a cold." I heard Xiumin come onto the balcony as well, my anger felt like it was going to suffice because Xiumin was always there at the worst moments.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I just got distracted." Luhan turned away from me and giggled as he walked towards Xiumin sloppily.

I shouldn't have expected much from him anyway, so I just walked off. 

Not hearing Luhan call out my name.

 

~~~

Hello :) It's been a month since i've updated but the story is nearing its ! Anyways, thanks to the new subbies and the old and thank you to all the upvoters! It makes me really happy to receive such love

I also have another story called Cynical Paradise about spies if anyones interested take a look :)

Bye bye my loves!

tumblr_np67ojzV3R1t35lbro1_400.gif