Letter From Hwang Dyo

Growing Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jongin wasn't disappointed at all. It's been like a million times he kept streaming and replaying the audio of Growing Pain. He's really like a happy kid.

Plus the thing he's hugging right now is like his ticket to heaven. All thanks to Byun Baekhyun.

 

Back to the broadcast...

"Welcome to NBC Radio. This is VJ Ryeowook," Ryeowook said on-air, feeling beyond enthusiastic. "I know everyone's been waiting for this day since our guest wasn't just anybody. Everyone I'd like to introduce Hwang Dyo and he will give some personal information about him!"

Fans must've gone crazy. It's the ing first time Hwang Dyo will reveal his whereabouts.

"Uhh hi everyone especially to my fans all over the Asia and probably around the globe. I am Hwang Dyo and I'm here for the promotion of Growing Pain, my latest single. Please show much love and support. I love you!" He almost yelled probably because of too much excitement and anticipation. "To my fans outside...I know it's cold. Please wear warm clothes."

Hwang Dyo paused for a while and heaved a deep breath. "Twenty three years old. Graduated from Daekyung University major in Music and Theater. You may misunderstood me for being angry and intimidating since I have very round eyes while talking to everyone since I have Astigmatism.  I live alone and I'm a great cook. Don't worry. Someday, let me cook for everyone during my first fanmeeting that will be on Busan." He rapidly told his listeners.

Well Kyungsoo requested to hide his name first as he spill other truthful information about him. Just to feed fans' curiosities. 

"Wow. Everyone did you list our mysterious Hwang Dyo's whereabouts? You'll know him soon. Ahh~ what an honest person and a caring singer," Ryeowook smiled, while looking at the script. "By the way guys  we'll let you hear Hwang Dyo's Growing Pain in a short while, for the first time! First of all Kyungs-" Ryeowook stopped for a second and coughed awkwardly.

That was almost.

 "Hwang Dyo ssi, could you please introduce what this song of you was all about?" The VJ asked.

"This song...was a really melodic and sad song. It's about someone who looks at his lover from a far and has a hard time telling him his feelings. This song expresses too much unbearable pain and as time goes by, it hurts further." Kyungsoo said, not looking at the script.

Well that wasn't scripted at least.

Ryeowook can't do anything but let the song play instead. As he looked at the singer, he's really really about to tear up. His adam apple is unstable, voice about to crack when he tried to speak. 

At this rate, Kyungsoo can't speak right now.

Emotionally devastated.

Kyungsoo was about to say what's on the script but the VJ was considerate enough.

"Okay everyone, let's listen to Hwang Dyo's Growing Pain. Let's show some love and support." Ryeowook exclaimed and typed something on the keyboard. "Music, start!"

 

Though my eyes look at you, I can’t see you Though my lips call you, y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter