Suspicions

Growing Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was 8 pm that night and it was one of the most gruesome moment for Kyungsoo that time. The singer was sitting on one of the blue plastic benches of the hospital hallway and it seems like he wanted to shut the world out if something happens to Jongin because of him.

"Hey, Kyungsoo-ah. I have an extra shirt and pants with me. Do you wanna change or else you'll catch a cold." Jongdae asked for the 7th time but his depressed friend just continued to refuse.

Baekhyun was there as well, walking back and forth, seemed like he's apologizing to someone through phone.

The moment Baekhyun met Kyungsoo, he's in complete awe. It's been like ages the last time they've seen each other (like when at the college graduation years ago) and never had a hint that he's the famous Hwang Dyo as well.

Minutes felt like forever until the glass sliding door opened, slowing Kyungsoo's world. Jongdae was there to assist him, but the doctor said that only one companion of the patient will be allowed to go inside.

"Don't worry, Mr. Do. Mr. Kim Jongin just need to rest and sleep and he'll be back to normal. No serious injury." The doctor half smiled with assurance, making Kyungsoo sigh in relief. Kyungsoo bowed in 90 degrees, so did Jongdae. Jongdae relayed the information to Baekhyun and at the same time, signalled Kyungsoo to go inside the room where Jongin was transferred and told the short guy that he'll just wait outside, giving the two much time to talk about things.

 

Kyungsoo finally stepped in, witnessing how Jongin's body ached as the patient tried to change body positions.

"Let me help you." Kyungsoo came rushing to the bedside and helped the slightly awake Jongin. Kyungsoo felt warm that after all those years, he came to see Jongin again in person, and even willing to take care of him until he heals up.

 

It's a good thing that the fans and media cooperated to hide Hwang Dyo's photos the day of the fansigning since they all believed that during the fansigning, Hwang Dyo had an emergency and never came back. Some fans were quite disappointed but they know that it won't be the last and only fansigning the singer will hold.

More and more in the future, fans kept saying.

As for the psycho fan, he was still unfound which made Kyungsoo more damn worried. What if he'll pick on Jongin again and die for real? He won't know what to do if that happens.

 

 

 

 

Jongin slowly lit his eyes up and the white curtain welcomed him. He thought he just died. He remembers everything, even the moment of his life he thought he'll finally meet Hwang Dyo but instead, got pushed to the freezing swimming pool.

He doesn't know why anyone would do that to him. He had the perfect disguise and even became hesitant on flaunting himself during the fansigning. He doesn't know why and it quite ached his heart. He knows that he had haters but didn't expect that one of them was planning some premeditated murder against him.

The patient felt like someone was beside him because of the weight of the bed and he's surprised to see someone familiar he believed he had seen before. Jongin's biting his lip, trying to remember where he had seen this beautiful lad.

Yes, Kyungsoo was too beautiful that night even he's just sleeping with his head leaned against his right arm. Jongin was unsure why this man with plump heart shaped lips and long eyelashes was taking care of him while he's asleep and weak hours ago.

 

Jongin kept moving because of his body aching, specifically his back. It made Kyungsoo awake and it jolted him how Jongin was staring at him, focusing only to him. 

"You're finally awake, Jong-" Kyungsoo halted, He can't be too obvious. He believed that he shall be a complete stranger first, not giving Jongin even the slightest hint on who he really was and who was he on the dancer's life. "I mean good you're awake. I..I happened to be at the pool that time and...uhh...I saw you there...unable to swim-"

"You're feeling guilty now huh? You know mister, it's quite suspicious how you would go to the pool in a freezing point water. I knew it. You're taking care of me here in the hospital just because you regretted pushing me to the water." Jongin said at the man, which made Kyungsoo look down.

He may not be a culprit but he felt like it's partially his fault. His missing phone was found by Jongdae at the entrance of the pool area and it was being checked by forensics for fingerprints a while ago.

It was frustrated murder and the culrpit knows Jongin can't swim (almost close to having aquaphobia because of an unknown reason) as he said in the latest interview that water became fearful for him after some kind of tragic incident he doesn't even remember. 

Jongin felt wrong when he accused the innocent man who just kept looking down. It's just him being rational, looking for possibilities that he's a culrpit but when Kyungsoo finally lift his head up and stared at Jongin's eyes, he knew that this kid was innocent. 

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to...uh...hurt your feelings. Please accept my apology." Jongin bowed a little, looking fervent and at fault. Kyungsoo just half smiled and nodded, feeling great they're finally having a little conversation.

"You know...you look really familiar and I didn't know where I possibly saw you. Perhaps...are you my fan?" Jongin playfully asked with his furrowed eyebrows, looking curious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter