Actions Speak Louder

Growing Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kyungsoo's apartment was warm and cozy. At the entrance, he had a gray shoe rack and a wooden like stand with many branches where he can hang his coat (or his visiotr's). The floor is woodpecker and the ceiling and the walls were painted sand white. His bed was enough for a single person. He had pororo posters on his desk, plushies....

and Jongin's pictures.

Jongin noticed the pictures pinned on his hyung's memo board. He just can't help but smile.

"You want my autograph, maltese hyung?"

Kyungsoo became shy and blushed a bit as he saw where Jongin was looking. 

"Damn Jongin I swear the moment you tease me I'll transform from maltese to bulldog real quick!!" Kyungsoo grabbed those pictures abruptly, gently and carefully.

It's not like he's embarassed to that extent, huh.

"I'm just kidding. Hyung you know you're so cute especially when you're mad." Jongin teased and stood up from the couch. He saw two bowls of empty black noodles with used chopsticks on the side. Kyungsoo cooked for himself...and probably for the guy who just left.

 

"Hyung who was that guy?" Jongin curiously asked as he browse on Kyungsoo's fridge like it wasn't his first time in Kyung's place. 

Kyungsoo smiled evilly and crossed his arms as he leaned back on his bed. "My boyfriend."

"You're really gay?!" Jongin asked like he doesn't know (and like he wasn't one)

"So you are." Kyungsoo puffed his cheeks. "Wait. You're not?"

"I am not. I'm straight, hyung. I prefer girls than asses." Jongin teased back.

Kyungsoo felt unamused. At the hospital, he just confessed that he's gay...for Hwang Dyo.

Yes for Hwang Dyo only, not for any guy he used to hang out with. Kyungsoo felt a bit sad.

"Then go out of my place right now, you homophobe." Kyungsoo, who bought Jongin's joke, just hovered his white blanket up to his head.

Jongin who's now red from silently laughing, walked towards Kyungsoo and cooed him. "Hyung~ I'm sorry. I'm sorry if you thought I liked you as a lover." Jongin still managed to get his voice straight and serious though he looked like a tomato now. "But I prefer women. I can't build a family with you."

Kyungsoo who's been silent for minutes, finally spoke. "It's fine, Jongin. I know you won't like a guy anyways. I knew it." His hyung's voice was hoarse like he's currently tearing up. "Just leave and...take that box with you. Don't contact me anymore."

 

Jongin is afraid and realized he went too far. He should've been cosiderate about Kyungsoo's feelings. He can't afford to lose someone like him.

"Kyungsoo..maltese hyung..." He cooed, this time holding Kyungsoo's covered body.

"S-stop. I...can't care about you anymore. It'll hurt me." Kyungsoo changed positions and buried his cheek on the fluffy pillow.

 

Jongin needed to make a move or else he'll be doomed for life. Despite of the small size of the bed, Jongin believed that they'll fit together if he hugs Kyungsoo tight.

Kyungsoo, under the sheets, had his eyes wide open when Jongin fit himself beside him. He could feel his breath. Too warm and comforting.

Jongin removed the white blanket from his face and saw his dried tears.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter