Jealous Kid

Growing Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It's been four days already but Jongin haven't contacted Kyungsoo yet. Why was that? It was Jongin who's a naughty kid who wanted Kyungsoo's number. He even expected that the dancer will contact him the moment he head out of the condominium.

He just shook his head and tried to focus himself on writing something new.

Compose a song full of fresh memories.

If the fans will feel the song he's composing, they'll know that Hwang Dyo is up to a new concept and probably had his new inspiration.

The news came out that Hwang Dyo was releasing a new song and later at night, a new teaser for his repackage album. Opposite from his dark, heartbroken concept in his Growing Pain that was released at least three months ago, this song titled "Beginning" hints a new start for love.

Autumn passed quickly that it was winter again. Of course, idols and celebrities were planning for a year-end concert and fanmeeting. It's a perfect season for joy since Christmas is also fast approaching. A season of love, happiness and hopes for the upcoming next year.

He's in the apartment since he got no new schedule which explains why his manager friend, Jongdae was staying also. As Kyungsoo composes his new comeback song included in the repackage album, he's smiling as he hum on the possible tune of the song. He's inspired and even Jongdae, who's sitting on the leather couch while reading magazine, noticed he's glowing and blooming.

"Got laid?" Jongdae jokingly asked just to receive a lethal glare from the singer.

"It's been three years the last time I got laid. Don't pity me. Thank you." Kyungsoo said with sarcasm and rolled his eyes sassily. "My mood got ruined. Thanks for trolling me, Jongdae." 

"Ohh, sorry. But..you really loved that dork, my friend? At the hospital you were giving ohhh-I'd-rather die-pls-give-my-soul-to-Jongin sobs. Like dude it's been three years and you never loved a guy besides him. True love, it is." Jongdae said, looking like he's daydreaming.

"Correction. Love not Loved. He's still my present and he makes me weak even at the slightest thing he does. My only inspiration on my compositions, it is. What makes me live is the smile he's always wearing." Kyungsoo grinned cheekily, closed his notebook and swung his chair facing Jongdae's side.

"Wow. That's cheesy." Jongdae smiled and slow clapped for Kyungsoo. "Mind cooking for lunch already? I'm hungry." Jongdae comfortably professed his hung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter