Late Night Dates

Growing Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Baekhyun hyung..it's just simple as that," Jongin smirked and had both his arms and legs crossed. "He'll stay or he'll leave."

If only Baekhyun had the chance to hit Jongin's pretty face, he probably did. Thanks to the Seoul's year end concert, he can't damage Jongin's jawline. Not even a scratch.

Jongin was just blackmailing Baekhyun that he'll fire Chanyeol from his job being his personal driver. Well, no Chanyeol means Baekhyun will have less time with him. It's pretty surprising how Jongin manipulated him.

"You're being a fugly again but..." Baekhyun sighed and wrote something on a small piece of paper. "Go to that link and learn. That's my personal blog including my dates with Chanyeol. You fine now, tard?"

"More than fine. I have more hours to go so I'll leave now," Jongin was ready to leave Baekhyun's place when someone messaged on his phone. Jongin fished it out from his pocket and unlocked to read it. "Oh. That was fast. My new driver messaged me already-"

Baekhyun was popping his fingers and seemed to kill Jongin at any minute.

"Look at that face," Jongin laughed while pointing at pissed Baekhyun. "Just kidding. Chanyeol was just asking for my schedule tomorrow. Nothing to worry." Jongin winked and opened the door to go out.

"I swear you're a spawn of hell, Kim Jongin!!!"

 

 

 

 

Jongin is currently sitting at his bed with his laptop on his thighs. As soon as he got home, he immediately turned the device on and went to Baekhyun's personal blog.

There were pictures of him eating ice cream with Chanyeol, pictures under the cherry blossom and some nice time at the cafè. 

All seemed romantic though. 

The dancer just sighed. He never knew if Kyungsoo was into these kind of things. Who knows if Kyungsoo just wanted to hangout like sit on a bench and stare at a night sky, counting the stars.

But as far as his memory can capture, Kyungsoo is into seas (in which Jongin frowned to.)

But as long as Kyungsoo's happy, he'll try to be fine.

 

 

 

Jongin is all ready. He's wearing his furry brown coat, black skinny jeans and Nike running shoes. He's wearing a red snapback, black facemask and...sunglasses.

Yes. Sunglasses were sort of weird during winter. Thanks to his golden excuse that he's having sore eyes in case someone asks.

He went down from the taxi and gave the money to the driver. He can now see a faint figure of Kyungsoo from a far, waiting on one of their favorite cafè since they first met each other three years ago.

Jongin entered the cafè and walked slowly just to quickly capture Kyungsoo's cheek and pecked it quickly.

Kyungsoo was startled but managed to smile later on. 

"You're so sweet, my Jongin." Kyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter