Consolation

Growing Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jongin felt so pampered when it was Kyungsoo who prepared his things for his dance practice today. Kyungsoo looked like an adorable husband who kept going back and forth inside Jongin's condo.

"Jonginnie, here's your water, energy drink, bento, white towel, extra shirt, extra sweat pants and personal stuff." Kyungsoo looked sweaty but still managed to smile for Jongin. "Do well. And just text me later. I have schedule at 10 a.m on NBC Radio with VJ Ryeowook. You know...Hwang Dyo's gonna sing his new song."

"What? 10 a.m? I...can't stream later. That's the time when we'll meet our new choreographer." Jongin looked so depressed that moment. Kyungsoo, who's all dressed up, just smiled and tiptoed to hug Jongin and surround his arm around his neck. "I'll deal with that later. Don't worry. I love you and take care."

"I love you more, hyung. Keep yourself warm. Be safe."

 

 

 

Ryeowook seemed glad to talk with Hwang Dyo, now he calls Kyungsoo in broadcast. Fans were delighted as he revealed his full name on the live broadcast and were extremely anticipating the his live performance on the Seoul year end concert. 

The broadcast turned very well. It seemed like it became a question and answer interview as Kyungsoo spilled some information about himself (not like he's Mr. No Whereabouts before) and also told fans what to anticipate in his first ever live performance two weeks from now. 

Pictures, news and testimonies about his first fansigning event in Busan were leaked and much to Jongdae's confusion, Kyungsoo nevet said a word about it and just let people be. There's no sense anymore to people find who he is. As long as Jongin knows him now.

As expected, Both identities of Hwang Dyo and Do Kyungsoo continued to grow on people who eventually became his fans. Not only in Korea but also spreading on different parts of the countries as international fans bought plane tickets going to Incheon Airport.

 

Kyungsoo is at the Yongdang Jail and wanted to visit someone. The singer's heart was still heavy. Kyungsoo is the type of a person who's really burdened and feels at fault when someone blames him for real. 

He bowed to the policemen who's handling a man named Choi Junsu, wearing an orange like tracksuit. His hands were handcuffed and the prisoner was just looking down, not wanting to even talk to the person he despised the most.

"Junsu ssi-"

"Mr. Policeman, I don't want to have some conversation with this person. Please bring me back to the cell." Junsu, the strange man who almost killed him and Jongin, having revenge as a prime motive, stood up from the chair and seemed like to walk out from the door when the singer stood up from his chair as well.

Kyungsoo got down on his knees and bowed further until his forehead reached the floor. "I'm sorry Choi Junsu."

The man, taken aback by his sudden actions, tried to restrain his emotions and smirked instead. "Guilty of murder?"

The policeman looked pissed in place of Kyungsoo. He wanted to say something but stopped when Kyungsoo started talking again.

"I'm sorry but if there's someone who'll get mad in this situation, it shall be me. You almost literally killed Kim Jongin by pushing him into the freezing pool. You also had the attempt to kill him by a shotgun during the photoshoot on Myeongdong last time and even intended to stab me by a lethal weapon later on. Do you think I'm doing this because of you?" Kyungsoo remained his poker face, anger reaching to its point. "I'm doing this because of Choi Junjae, your little brother... and also my fan. I guess he would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter