It's Payback Time

Growing Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It will be almost a year when they started dating. 

Jongin was busy for his upcoming dance showdown with Hyoyeon for the year end festival next week. It's December already and it's like a ritual and celebration where the idols will perform together. The fans were really anticipating with it.

There's also a news where Hwang Dyo will finally reveal himself on the media and national television all over Korea. The live stream will also be available in the future for fans outside Korea to watch.

 

 

 

 

The two idols danced together with passion and the staffs were praising them the moment the performance ended. Their chemistry was unexpectedly oozing and they look good together.

Jongin just smiled a bit and chose to ignore those coos and meaningful whistles.

Instead, he went to the dressing room and found so many notifications. He continued scrolling. Mostly about Taemin asking him out for some meal together, Ryeowook asking if he's with Hwang Dyo/Kyungsoo, Chanyeol saying that he's parked somewhere down the road...But the most recent message caught his attention the most.

From: Dyo Kyungsoo <3

Wow Jongin. You looked good together dancing with Hyoyeon.

 

Jongin wasn't sure about what his boyfriend meant but sure there's some touch of biterness on it. 

From: Jonginnie <3

Hyung, what's wrong? It's just a dance number for the year end festival! Nothing more.

 

From: Dyo Kyungsoo <3

Did I mention something? You looked hurt and defensive. Butthurt.

 

From: Jonginnie <3

I'm not defensive. You're being y.

 

Jongin wasn't supposed to send it but there's Baekhyun who tried to surprise Jongin by tickling him on his elbows. Jongin just horribly stared at his phone with his jaw dropped, unable to utter a word.

He'll be doomed. He needed to explain.

"What's wrong? A fight with Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun asked, not realizing he's the reason why the joke message was accidentally sent. 

" you. You ruined my life, Byun ing Baekhyun." Jongin hissed and he got his personal stuff and called Chanyeol to drive him on Kyungsoo's apartment. The practice was done anyways.

They're in the middle of the road and Jongin was nervously fidgeting his fingers, can't sit still and not sure what will be Kyungsoo's reply.

He almost jolted with his breath hitched as his phone beeped.

 

From: Dyo Kyungsoo <3

Damn it you say WhAT????!!!! I'm breaking up with you

You didn't just call me Y

I'll just date Wu Yi Fan you h0e

Come on get your things from my place and Hyoyeon and build a family and dance forever!!!!!!!!!///

 

Jongin became horrified and instructed Chanyeol to drive faster.

After almost fifteen minutes, he's there. He took the stairs (since the elevator is still in the 9th floor) and Kyungsoo's unit is at fourth floor.

Panting, he finally reached Kyungsoo's room and saw the box he gave in front of the wooden door when he first visited him. It is the one full of pororo stuff but now, added with his gray boxers, white shirt that looked a dress on Kyungsoo and the compositions he wrote as Hwang Dyo.

He didn't know why Kyungsoo is being like this. This is so rare like once a mont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter