Loving Two People At Once

Growing Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Stop right there, Hwang Dyo."

Jongin probably figured out why they had to stop. Hwang Dyo must've been somewhere in the same place he was. 

"Hyung, did you hear that? That man just called Hwang Dyo. You know how I love him and adore him right?" Jongin with a smiling face, unattached himself from his boyfriend, wishing that Hwang Dyo would appear anytime. It's one of his biggest dreams.

He looked at Kyungsoo. He's pale and horrified and such. Everything on Kyungsoo's mind. He's really mad at that strange guy. How dare him show himself up after he almost killed the most precious person at his own fansigning event?

"Jongin, c-can you leave? I'll just deal with something in there." Kyungsoo gulped and glared at the opposite direction of where he's standing right now.

"Who is he? Someone you know?" Kai is really curious.

"Yes." Kyungsoo just lied. He doesn't want Jongin to be involved since that deranged man once targeted Jongin's life.

"But wait. He just said Hwang Dyo. Where is he-"

"The is up with you? Just go fast. Stay away from this place. NOW." Kyungsoo directed Jongin as calm as possible without being too mad. He's just afraid that he'll target Jongin's life again. He'll never forgive himself.

Jongin just nodded and hurriedly left the place, still worried about his hyung. He never saw Kyungsoo reacting that way.

 

Making sure that Jongin's out of the parking lot garage, he gulped and prepared to speak with the strange guy.

"What are you doing here? How dare you show up at Jongin's photoshoot. Why? You'll kill him?" Kyungsoo's face was red because of anger and his knuckles went white.

"Well yes. My sniper is about to target him earlier but he acted in pain in front of everyone so I just told my sniper to do it next time-"

" you!" Kyungsoo run forward and punched the hell out of the stranger that almost blew his face. "What have I done to you!? I barely know you. Why would you target Kim Jongin? He doesn't do anything to you!" Kyungsoo drips some sweat, his eyes almost teary eyes.

"Simple. It's because he's someone very important to you and I want you to feel the same agony as mine." The strange guy smirked and got near Kyungsoo. 

"Hwang Dyo...It's been a year ago...When my little brother died. He had these thick eyeglasses as he wrote some fanfictions for you, bought your CDs just to hear your voice...donate charity under your name...always mention your name while he's dreaming...had a fanclub for those idiots who loved you...but you never ing revealed yourself. He's your fan since you debuted without a face or any whereabouts. That makes me annoyed and angry."

The expression of the man becomes stronger and more fierce. "Did you know that he died because of heart disease? Imagine that my little brother had heart disease and his heart is more hurting because you never revealed yourself even once? Not even despite of how he message your fancafe for requests, having hopes every single day though he felt really hopelesss. But you..you never answered him at least once? What's your reason? Do you even know he exists? He was one of your biggest fan yet you ignored his interest to see you, meet you in person. Now, he died last year and you just conducted your fansigning event this year. You even discarded everything when you know your lovely Jonginnie was kidnapped and drown to a freezing pool. I wonder how it feels for him to be killed in front of you. Interesting." The man smirked but later on, cried with anger as he continue to hit Kyungsoo but Hwang Dyo just can't stop him.

His heart feels heavy like he's carrying ton of metal. 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Just..don't touch Jongin. Kill me if that makes you feel happy. Kill me now." Kyungsoo was ready for this. He knows how it feels like for a family member to die like when his favorite cousin died too.

"Really?" The man smiled creepily and fished out something sharp from his black bag. 

A pocket knife. 

He was about to stab Kyungsoo when a group of police ran to the parking lot hurriedly and surrounded the stranger man. Just in time.

 

How...

 

He looked back at the entrance and saw Jongin walking towards him and hugging him tightly. "I called them. You're safe now, Hwang Dyo hyung."

 

 

Both of them decided to stay at Jongin's place. Kyungsoo was surrounded by a navy blue blanket and he's holding a cup of hot dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter