Can You Save Me?

Growing Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Kyungsoo looks so disturbed. Not because he isn't ready to meet Jongin (in fact he's 99.9% ready) but because something's missing.

"Jongdae hyung, did you see my phone? It's been missing for like thirty minutes already. I remember I just left it beside my drawer." Kyungsoo looked really pissed. "The fanmeeting will start in twenty minutes and I can't find my phone. Damn."

Ryeowook just came inside the dressing room from the academy's field. "Wow Kyung, you had so many fans outside. Especially fanboys." Ryeowook winked, almost teasing the singer. Kyungsoo half smiled yet a question crossed his mind.

"Did you..see Jongin?" Kyungsoo hesitantly asked, forgetting about his agenda to find his phone. He's being completely immersed about Jongin.

 

Is he coming?

 

"Uhh I did not. But I saw his manager wandering along the queue. He looks disturbed as well. I wonder what happened." Ryeowook muttered, looking at Kyungsoo's expression, slightly lightening up.

"Okay so just pull yourself together and get ready to meet your fans, Mr. Do. Ten more minutes."

 

 

Kyungsoo didn't disappoint anyone present on his fanmeet. In fact, instead of mostly fanboys, his amount of fangirls increased as well. His dashing brushed up hair, his cheeky smile,his milky skin, adorable round eyes and his heart shaped lips whenever he smiles...

He's really inevitable. It's definite that everyone wanna bring this squishy singer home. 

He's been meeting and signing his 68th fan's Growing Pain album when he realized that Jongin wasn't at sight. Even Baekhyun with whom he relayed the personal letter for Jongin.

He suddenly felt nervous.

What if...What if-

"Hi hyung!" A fanboy in his 20's with really thick eyeglasses smiled happily and handed Kyungsoo a letter in a blue envelope. "Please read it after I pass at you. I'm your great fan. Remember this day we personally saw each other. I'll never forget this day." The fan extended his right hand, only to find this person really, really creepy.

His right wrist was still freshly cut, dried blood still drips from it. 

Jongdae noticed it immediately and as part of his duty as his bestfriend's manager for a while, he went near the singer and drifted Kyungsoo's hand from the creepy fan. 

The creepy fanboy finally pulled away his hand and walked past Kyungsoo, giving the worried boy a final glance which gave him goosebumps.

"You'll now how it feels. Soon." He muttered and good thing Kyungsoo was good in reading lips and what people say.

This was one of the weirdest situation the singer has encountered involving his career.

 

 

"Kyungsoo, what's wrong? The fan disappeared. Many of your fans were still in the queue. They're waiting patiently and even waited for 6 hours just to meet you." Jongdae said, running after Soo who just walked out from his seat at the fansigning event.

"Can you just shut up, Jongdae? I have a bad feeling, really. One, my phone was gone. Second, Ryeowook hyung didn't see Jongin but instead, saw Baekhyun worried as , phoning someone. Third, that creepy fanboy. Fou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter