Invite Him Out

Growing Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The short guy wondered how Jongin reacted on the letter. It may be true that he's at least Hwang Dyo's fan but he never professed to the national TV the he's a die-hard one.

There are many possibilities running on Kyungsoo's mind. Jongin must've just threw his letter in his trashcan. He never knew how the younger values it like it's his ticket to heaven. 

It's been a week and he still constantly asked himself.

Will he be ready to face the person who's been an inspiration to his compositions? Will he be ready to say that he's Do Kyungsoo? Will he be a hater of Hwang Dyo once he knew that it's his ex who still blames himself to what happened in the past?

As if Jongin will remember me.

 

"Don't doubt anymore Kyungsoo. Don't let your fears conquer you. It's just a matter of courage, not cowardice. One try to meet him isn't a bother, right?" Jongdae, together with his boyfriend Ryeowook, said and the short guy just heavily sighed.

"Okay I will. I'll try. I still have a week to be ready."

 

 

It's been five nights already. Jongin doesn't know if he's been getting these dreams (or nightmares) for five nights straight already.

 

Same place. Blue Waves.

Same actions. Yell of agony.

Same situation. Trying hard to breathe.

Same pleads. Help me.

Same sentences. Never leave me.

Same person but he can't see him clearly. Blury. 

 

Last Tuesday, he tried to consult a psychiatrist but Baekhyun halted him and just said the he's stressed and tired because of vigorous dance practices and rehearsals for at least 10 hours everyday.

 

It hit him again. Every night, his head hurts.

It's been like his habit of placing pain killers on his nightstand and a glass of water. 

It's his fifth pill already since Sunday night.

 

Jongin raised his half body on the headboard and leaned his head upwards. He's sweating so hard as he continue to chase after his breath. His heartbeat was too fast. He feel so disturbed at this moment. 

 

Who's this guy anyway?

 

It's finally the day of the fanmeeting. Jongin was close to being a frozen chicken.

Thanks to the thirteen degree chilly weath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter