Your No. 1 Fan

Growing Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo woke up because of the alert of his phone. He checked the time on the screen.

5:00 a.m

The singer gently rubbed his eyes, half awake. "This fan must've really like me." He smiled and checked the message. It's a reply from yesterday.

'Good morning Hwang Dyo hyung!!!! You have your radio recording at 8:00 a.m right? Go eat well and take your energy drink. I'll always be here to support you. Please reveal some information about you. I'm so curious ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ '

-kai_delulu

A smile crept on his heart shaped lips. He doesn't know why but that morning message lightened up his mood, somehow. 

"Kai. He's eager." The singer doesn't know but from now on, he'll call that fan Kai. 

Sounds good. Way better than kai delulu.

 

The tan dancer frowned as he realized that the alert he heard last morning didn't beep, meaning no message from his favorite singer. 

"Probably I was just lucky yesterday.  Just a plain fanservice." Jongin continued making a sad face with a pout. Baekhyun just sarcastically laughed mocked him.

"Seriously Kai. I never thought that mysterious singer would notice your message," Baekhyun told him that made the other glare at him. "And you're gay for him. Don't deny it. I did a background research on your past life as my duty.. You've actually been in a relationship with a gu-"

Knock knock!

Jongin became curious and asked the older further in which Baekhyun wished Jongin just misheard. "What? I've been in a relationship with who?"

Baekhyun became pale, almost telling the whole truth.

"N-nothing. Uhh, let's just see who's knocking." Nervous, Baekhyun stood from the wooden floor and got the tray with ramyeon and kimchi from Jongin's personal assistant. 

 

 

Jongin tried to convince himself that this will be a very good day for him. Why? It's because at 8:00 a.m on the dot, Hwang Dyo's single 'Growing Pain' will be sung live. He will also have a dance performance this morning as he was invited on an awarding. 

He's supposed to be happy but having that dream for how many nights already, he felt disturbed. 

 

Jongin and his manager, Byun Baekhyun, were inside the black van, going to the studio for the dance performance for an awards night. It was an eerie silence, awkward. Baekhyun just kept his head leaning on the glass window. Meanwhile Jongin continued to stare, planning to ask soon.

"Baek hyung," Kai with his stoic face, continued bugging the older. "Am I straight?"

"Huh? What the heck. How would I know what's your preference?" Baekhyun with his diva expression, rolled his eyes and crossed his legs.

"That's why I'm asking you. It's just.. I finally figured out what you're supposed to say. I've been in a relationship with a guy. Well, who is he?" Jongin asked in a curious state. "I wanna know."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter