That rhymes!

I don't believe there is a love for me

Key ran as fast as he could to the tree. Why was he at the front of the school? And since when was there a tree there? 

By the time he arrived, he was panting. He walked to the base of the tree, and sure enough, he found a white card.

Wait here for me after school finishes.

Pfft. The Almighty Key waits for no-one. Instead, I shall wait for him, heh heh.

Key smiled evilly as he walked back to the classroom, where he ran into a very sad looking Jonghyun. 

"Jjong, what's wrong?"

Jonghyun looked at him with a mild glare, mild because he was trying to look sad at the same time. "You left me alone at lunch."

Key scoffed. "Yeah? So? I had some... errands to run."

"But I was lonely~"

"What about Minho and Tae?" 

Jonghyun pouted cutely. "It's Valentines Day. They didn't pay any attention to poor little Jjongie~" He turned and walked into the classroom, bypassing all the girls who tried to give him presents and such. Don't feel bad, most of these presents was their underwear. Why they weren't wearing it? I will never know.

Key followed Jonghyun, pushing most of the girls over in the process who were glaring at him, but were too afraid of the Diva's wrath to do anything. He reached  his table as Jonghyun sat down. Key began unpacking his stuff as he kept talking. "And did poor little Jjongie cry his eyes out like a baby?"

"Yes, poor little Jjongie did." Jonghyun increased his pouting intensity by 5 notches.

"Poor baby."

"Don't be so sarcastic."

"I can be whatever I want to be. Anyway, I can't walk home with you today, I've got... something to do." Key said.

"Aw really?" Jonghyun moved closer, still pouting.

"Yes really."

Honestly, Key didn't know what he was going to do with his mysterious admirer. If this person confessed, he would probably have to reject them. Maybe they could be friends? But did he really want to reject them? He didn't want to hurt their feelings... What if it was a misunderstanding, and they're actually expecting somebody else?

"Key. Key. Key."

Key snapped out of his thoughts. "Ne Jjong?"

"What are you thinking about?" Jonghyun tilted his head. At least his isn't pouting anymore, Key thought.

"Nothing much." Key tried to sound as nonchalant as possible. It worked. Jonghyun didn't suspect a thing.

The two continued to chat until Mr Park entered the room and began his class.

 


 

After school, Key bid goodbye to Jonghyun and the 2min couple and made his way to the rooftop. He ran to the side of the building where he could easily see the tree and anybody approaching it. And now to play the waiting game.

The wind blew, and the tree looked beautiful, its leaves swaying prettily in the wind.

Jonghyun saw Key on the roof, hidden by a bush and chuckled. He also admired how his hair swayed in the wind, framing his face. His eyes weren't crinkled, because they might cause wrinkles, but his eyes showed an intensity which showed his focus more than if he eyes were crinkled. Jonghyun stood up. It's time.

He grabbed his bag from the ground and began making his way home.

 


 

Key was still watching, intensely as ever, an hour later. Finally, a figure began walking towards the tree, holding a boquet of flowers. So it's a love confession, Key thought and his eyes widened.

The figure stopped at the tree and looked around. He scratched his head, looking confused. The boy looked at his watch. Key admired him from a distance, through his binoculars. He was in school uniform, and his hair was brown, shoulder length and y as hell. His face was... cute. There was no other way to say it. His eyes were chinky, and his cheeks looked very squishable. He looked adorable as he looked around like a little lost rabbit. It was just. so. cute.

Well, it's time I guess, Key thought to himself. He got off the roof and made his way down to confront the mysterious stranger.

 


 

For once, the chappie is meant to be short. keke~ I guess you know who he is now? MWAHAHAHA I bet you weren't expecting this~! XDDD
I didn't want to be too predictable 'kay? That would just ruin the story... Anyways, sorry for not updating as I usually do. I do this thing, where I update Stupid Cupid one day and then I update IDTIALFM (acronym FTW) the next... But I writer's block because the block was looking way too predictable and stuff... ;_; And then I had an epic idea with Stupid Cupid and that was that. 

Anyways, I'll give you guys a heads up. For christmas I'll be leaving the land of wifi and entering the land of... no wifi. *creys*

I'll bring my mac so I can write, but that means no christmas updates. Or Christmas Eve updates, since I'm working on Christmas Eve, and then there's a party...

BUT. I'll update this soon~ sarangheyo~

I just wanna hear what you guys think before I post the next chappie 'kay?

-MAP

 

Comment Replies:

mar1adyve5sa: Maybe, maybe not~ Read on and find out~ ;D

ShawolCassieElf: keke yes, Taemin the jealous boyfriend :D Is Jjong planning something? I don't know LOL.

aniangel07: keke thanks for reading~ Could be, couldn't be~

-iloveyou-: keke good luck finding your choccie-giving lover :D