Special Chapter 1: A Christmas Runaway (Drabble)

I don't believe there is a love for me

 

"But hyung~ I want that one!" Taemin pouted as he pointed at a man-sized teddy bear. Minho frowned back at him.

"I'm sorry Tae, but we just can't afford it." Taemin felt anger at this statement.

"No! I want it!" he whined again, using his puppy eyes at him. Minho wasn't moved. Tears filled Taemin's eyes.

"I hate you hyung! I never want to see you ever again!" And with that, Taemin ran away. He'll come back, Minho thought.

But when Minho arrived home, Taemin was nowhere to be found. His stuff was laying around everywhere, like they had been robbed, but Minho knew better. He cleaned up, and after an hour, Taemin had still not come back. He was beginning to get worried, as the sky was darkening. He called Key, who immediately panicked and rushed over.

"Tae! Baby! Where are you!" Key dramatically rushed in, Jonghyun in tow, who was looking worried. "I don't know." And with that, Minho began to explain what had happened. And with that, they formulated their plan to find Taemin. They rushed out, armed with banana milk.

"Here Tae Tae~! Banana milk~! It's calling for you~!"

"Here baby~ The banana milk smells so yummy~!"

"Taemin~! I have banana milk just for you~!"

After a while, they grouped together. 

"It's not working." Key whined. Minho rolled his eyes. Jonghyun was just shocked that the Taemin had not come running the second they came out. Then, Key lit up. 

"I have a plan!"

Later, an innocent bottle of banana milk was sitting on the sidewalk.

Taemin could smell the banana milk his hyungs were offering, but he knew that going to them meant going back to Minho, and he was still pretty angry at him. But then, he caught sight of the lonered milk on the sidewalk. He sniffed. He couldn't smell Minho, so he must not be there right? But he still should be careful. And with that thought in mind, he snuck quietly across the sidewalk, going on his hands and knees, sniffing cutely against the sidewalk until he was a metre away from the precious bottle. And then he pounced.

Suddenly, there was a weight on his back, and he could smell Minho all around him.

"Caught you baby."

 



 

 

Taemin woke up. What a weird dream... He felt Minho move around in his sleep and he smiled.

I'll never leave you.



 

 

A/N: And then, the next day, he leaves. LOLJK. Anyways, I got this off my other fic, because I feel too sick to write an entirely new chapter. So yeah. Bytheway, no comment replies on the special chapters, I'll just do it in the comments... I find it much easier... Anyway, I apologize for its shortness.

-MAP