What is he doing to me?

I don't believe there is a love for me

Key walked Jonghyun around the main parts of the school, and they had a great time talking all the while.

"...And this is the cafeteria, the food is mildly acceptable" Kibum stated with a haughty air.

Jonghyun chuckled. "Oh really? Mildly acceptable?"

"Yes. I've had better." Key pouted. They continued their stroll around the school until they reached the rooftop. It was empty, as always. The school had put the stairs in an impossibly obscure place, and Kibum was the only one who explored the school enough to find it. The view was beautiful, everything looked so small and insignificant. It made problems seem irrelevant, for the moment at least. Key often took advantage of that fact, despite the fact that the breeze often messed up his hair.

"And here is my sanctuary! No-one knows about this place, so don't tell." Key said with a finger on his lips. 

"Hmm..." Jonghyun seemed preoccupied with something. Key wasn't happy about this. Seriously, why pay attention to anything else, when you have the Almighty Diva right in front of you? It honestly made no sense to Key.

"Yah! Jonghyun hyung look at me! Don't look at other things while I'm here!" he shouted in frustration. Jonghyun looked up with an amused smile on his face. Once again, Key's heart skipped a beat. What is he doing to me? Key composed himself as he waited for Jonghyun's answer. And yet, he didn't answer. Instead, he stepped forward. Towards Key. 

"Fine."

"W-what?" Key stuttered. Key never stuttered. It was like his world was turning upside-down.

"I said fine, in answer to your demand." Jonghyun said playfully. But then he pouted. "I'm hungry! Let's eat!"

Jonghyun plopped himself down on to the ground and began getting his food out. His enthusiasm was almost child-like, and Key couldn't help but be enchanted by it. Key also slowly sat down, but he first took out a cloth, which he put on the ground before sitting on it. Jonghyun gave him a confused look, to which Key responded with, "I don't want to get my jeans dirty."

Jonghyun shrugged, and continued devouring the bento that he grabbed from his bag. Key however, ate his lunch daintily, and that showed the inevitable difference between the two.


Once Key had finished, they just chatted away. But five minutes from the bell, and awkward silence fell between the two, neither knowing how to break it. Finally, Jonghyun looked at Key, and the moved closer to him. The air was chilly, and Key was beginning to shiver, as he forgot his jacket in his locker. Damn. Key blushed when he noticed that Jonghyun's hand was only a mere inch away. And then he noticed Jonghyun taking off his jacket, revealing a light blue long sleeve that fit snugly. Way too snugly in Key's opinion. It showed only a hint of his abs, but what Key saw made his imagination go wild. And then a warmth hit his shoulders. He looked up to see Jonghyun crouched beside him and noticed that he was wrapped in the very jacket that caused his distraction.

"You looked cold. I was just about to take it off anyway." Jonghyun said quietly, looking away.

Key snuggled into the jacket, and suddenly Jonghyun's hand wasn't the only thing an inch away from Key. Jonghyun's breath tickled his lips as Jonghyun's brown orbs stared into his own. Key felt as if his soul was being laid out in the open, being cross-examined by Jonghyun, and he was afraid of what could happen. Jonghyun blinked, and his eyes moved to his lips, and then-

The bell rung.

Key stood up too quickly, stumbling back a bit as he said hurriedly, "Oh! The bell! Well, it's time to go to class!"

And Key almost ran to the door, leaving Jonghyun standing there in a daze, his heart thudding in his ears.

What is he doing to me? 

Gah! This chapter was so short! ;--;

On the other hand, I got some new k-pop shirts/jumpers. Also, the K-Pop Music Festival in Sydney was amazing~! XDD

-MAP