Surprise, surprise!

I don't believe there is a love for me

"Yah! Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise yeobo! Let's just go!"

"No!" A cute pout formed on Jonghyun's lips. "I'm staying right here unti- mmph!"

Key pressed his lips against Jonghyuns, effectively shutting him up. He pulled away after a few minutes. "You ready now?" he breathed. Jonghyun nodded, and Key pulled him out towards the bus stop. Jonghyun was still stunned, and was whisked away by an overexcited Key. Key never usually initiated the kisses, and this one... Well, this kiss was special.

"Key... you..." Key smirked.

"Don't worry about it yeobo." Another peck, and they were moving again, as the bus arrived. Key had to pay for the both of them, seeing as Jonghyun was still in shock. Really, how long was he going to take? Key chuckled. He should do this more often.

And then, after they sat down, they were off.

 


 

"The Museum?!"

"Yes Jjongie, I brought you to the museum." Key said cheerfully. Jonghyun narrowed his eyes at Key, raising an accusatory finger at his face.

"If you brought me here for the reason I think you brought me here for..."

Key giggled. "What? I brought you here to see your friends Jjongie." And with that, Key skipped inside.

"Aish! This boy..." Jonghyun shook his head fondly. He strolled casually inside, the floor being made of marble, made his sneakers squeak a bit. Once inside, he was greeted by sculptures of almost cave people and dioramas of ancient cities. There were multiple hallways in between these exhibits, accompanied by signs with things like, 'dinosaurs', or 'astronomy' and things like that. He looked around for Key, and found him fawning over the stuffed penguins in one corner.

"Awww aren't you so cute~!" Key squealed. Jonghyun chuckled as he silently went up behind Key and scooped him up.

"Well, I think you're cuter." he whispered in his ear. Key's eyes widened.

"Kyaa! Jjongie! Put me down!" he thrashed around. He continued to do so while Jonghyun walked back into the middle of the room.

"Yah! Dino-babo! Take me to meet your friends!" And with that, the Jongkey couple made their way to the dinosaur exhibit, with Key still thrashing around in Jonghyun's arms. When they entered, they were met with the sight of a gigantic T-Rex skeleton display. Key immediately stilled. His face was scrunched into a cute pout, which Jonghyun saw when he put Key down and walked in front of him.

"Aww, aren't you cute Key?" he reached out and pinched his cheek. Key sniffed a bit, and ran into Jonghyun, throwing his arms and legs around him.

"Kyaa! Jjongie, your friends are scary!" he sniffed. Jonghyun chuckled. "Wasn't this your idea?"

"Wah. I don't care." Key's voice was muffled into his chest.

"Anyways Key, meet my friend, T-Rex." Jonghyun smiled. "I won't let him eat you okay baby?"

Key slowly looked up. "Hello Mr T-Rex." he mumbled, and nodded his head cutely in the direction of the display. In all, this was too cute for Jonghyun to handle.

"Aigoo, my boyfriend is so cute!" he cooed as he pinched Key's cheek.

"Pfft. Let's see the other dinosaurs." And so they went, walking into the next room, with Key climbing down from Jonghyun. The next room they walked into was filled with smaller dinosaurs, surrounded by reptiles. Key oohed and ahhed at all of the skeletons, until he came upon a frog, sitting on a mushroom.

"Yah Jjongie! It's Minho and Taemin!" he cried gleefully. Jonghyun immediately ran over from the crocodile statue saw what Key was pointing at. He laughed so much that tears started to come out of his eyes. Key just stood there, watching Jonghyun roll around laughing while tears streamed down his face. Soon, Jonghyun was laughing so hard that it was silent. Key began laughing at Jonghyun's face and he leaned against the wall for support.

Key was the first to calm down. Jonghyun was lying as if he was dead on the floor, still laughing, and so he did what any sane and normal person would do. He crouched down, grabbed a mini spatula out of his pocket and poked Jonghyun's cheek.

"Yah. Are you alive?" Another poke. And then another. Then Jonghyun batted the spatula away.

"Don't poke me baby~ It's rude." Jonghyun pouted.

"Well, I thought you were dead." Key said haughtily.

"It's nice to know I have boyfriend who loves me right?"

"Right." Key smiled cheekily. "I'll take a photo of this, and then we'll go on 'kay?" Jonghyun nodded. Key snapped a picture using his adorable pink camera, and then linked his arm with Jonghyun's and began walking. "Jjong?"

"Hm?"

"Why were you laughing so hard?"

"Oh!" Jonghyun chuckled again. "I had this mental image of Minho sitting on Taemin."

"..."

...

They both fell down laughing again. Well... We're gonna skip ahead, because they were there for a pretty long time.

 


 

The two were walking into the astronomy room, clutching their gigantic bento. They sat down on one of the empty benches, and began feeding each other while the presentation went on, showing pictures of the pretty stars and nebulas and such. Jonghyun sighed at the beautiful atmosphere, and pecked Key's lips. Jonghyun went to pull away, but Key pulled him back closer, and so, they were kissing under the stars.

After they pulled away, the just held hands and looked at the constellations. Jonghyun looked at Key with a cheeky smile. Key looked back warily.

"So baby, what's your sign?" Jonghyun winked.

Key giggled. "I'm a Libra."

"I'm an Aries."

"Are we compatible?"

"Yeah. Maybe not according to our horoscopes, but that doesn't matter."

"Hmm..."

Key snuggled his way into Jonghyun's arm, resting his head on Jonghyun's side as his arm pulled Key closer. They stayed like that for a while.

"Jjong?" he whispered.

"Hm?"

"I love you."

"I love you too." Key felt a pair of lips touch his hair, and he closed his eyes and smiled.

 


 

On the way out, the passed T-Rex again. Key stopped and looked at it.

"Yah, Jjong."

"Yes Yeobo?" Jonghyun stuck his head around the corner.

"Can you... Can you please stand next to Mr T-Rex please?" Jonghyun looked confused, but nevertheless, went and stood beside the dinosaur remains. He watched as Key squinted his eyes and tilted his head, before straightening up with an expression similar to a person who has had a sudden epiphany. Key took a picture and skipped over to Jonghyun.

"Jjongie?"

"Yeah?"

"I know the truth." Key wore a serious expression, and Jonghyun was wondering if he should be worried. He was hoping that Key wouldn't notice that the coke he had drunk that day wasn't diet, but just ordinary coke.

"W-what is it baby?" Jonghyun said nervously.

"You and Mr T-Rex aren't friends." Key stepped closer, while Jonghyun stepped back. Out of habit of course. "You guys are one and the same!"

"What?!"

"Seriously, you look the same, Mr T-Rex." Key cooed. But before he could protest, Key was skipping out into the lobby. Jonghyun stood there, in complete shock while a little kid walked up to him. The kid tugged on his shirt. "Hey mister."

Jonghyun looked down. "Yeah?"

"That other mister was right. You do look just like T-Rex." And with that, the kid innocently walked off to find his umma, while Key stood, or should I say, was in the process of collapsing in silent laughter.

 


 

A/N: Was this fluffy enough for you guys? I'm sorry I haven't been updating this much, but i've been focusing on Stupid Cupid, which seems to have a very interesting, dramatic plotline, if you like that sort of thing... Anyways, until next time!

Seriously, this chapter makes me want to ball up into a happy ball of fluffiness... X333

-MAP