Sleeping Love

I don't believe there is a love for me

Key walked carefully through the maze of locks. He could see the mountain looming over him, along with the tower, but he couldn't see anybody. Luckily, the sun was still up, as he hadn't brought his jacket, and would be screwed if he got stranded here at night. A breeze flowed over Key, and it felt amazing. He felt free, and he closed his eyes to savour the feeling, and walked with his eyes closed.

But alas, the breeze stopped, and he opened his eyes. He was greeted with the image of a boy, leaning against the fence, sleeping. But it wasn't just any boy. It was Jonghyun. He walked forward, and he leaned down to where his face was. His eyes were slightly open, and Key was afraid that he was already awake. But after waving a hand in front of his face, Key concluded that Jonghyun was indeed sleeping, and had a weird way of sleeping.

Key looked at Jonghyun. He noticed the lock sitting innocently in his lap. His heart swelled and he leaned closer, and softly pressed his lips against Jonghyun's. He didn't wake up, but when Key pulled away, he noticed the upcurve of Jonghyun's lips. He smiled too, and sat down beside Jonghyun and leaned on his shoulder as he too fell asleep.

 


 

A short while later, Jonghyun slowly came back to conciousness. He felt a weight on his shoulder. He opened his eyes to see a sleeping Key on his shoulder. He noticed how his eyelashes kissed his skin, how plump his lips were, the way they parted when he breathed... He could go on forever.

Key shifted slightly, and then remembered where he was. Jonghyun took his chin, and kissed his lips. He felt Key smile against him, and pulled away.

"Jjong..."

Jonghyun chuckled. "This sure is the best way to wake up."

They both stood up. For some reason, they now felt very awkward. Mostly because Key remembered why he was here, and so did Jonghyun. Key looked at Jonghyun questioningly. He opened his mouth to speak, but Jonghyun held a hand up.

"Just... Just let me think okay? I wasn't supposed to fall asleep..." He trailed off, looking away. Key nodded. And so he waited for a few minutes. And then Jonghyun spoke.

"So... I was the one who gave you those chocolates." Key nodded. 

"And... That's why I got upset at your reaction, obviously." Jonghyun blushed. It wasn't going the way he thought it would. At all. Well, he had to make the best of it.

"And um..." he scratched the back of his head as he looked away. "I... I..."

"..."

Jonghyun gathered his courage into one last attempt, and offered the lock to Key. "This is for the Key to my heart." he smiled, heart beating fast.

Key took it, tears gathering in his eyes. He looked at it, and then gave Jonghyun a big hug, which was returned. He pulled away after a while, and looked into Jonghyun's eyes.

"I love you, Kim Jonghyun." And he kissed him. Jonghyun responded with as much passion as Key had put in, and communicated his love. When they pulled apart, Jonghyun leaned in to Key's ear, and whispered, "I love you too, Kim Kibum. Happy Valentines Day."

 

 

 

A/N: Finished~ Now, after this, just special chappies~ XDDD

 

Comment Replies:

Incomplete-Synopsis: Thankyou~ You have your answer :DD

ShawolCassieElf: keke LOL seems like a good idea~ But I'm not good at marriages, or proposals :L

-iloveyou-: Omo~ Thankyou~ I really loved your comments throughout my fics, they really inspire me :3 keke, it's not really the end, because of the special chappies~ LOL I wish I was almost a genius...

mar1adyve5sa: Did you get your answer? ;DDD