Is this the reality you wanted?

I don't believe there is a love for me

Class periods passed. Key was waiting, and he was getting extremely tired of it. Lunch seemed to be a lifetime away, and the clocks seemed to be ticking much slower than usual. Key sighed. When is this going to end?

The impatience was being compounded by Key's desire to fix things between him and Jonghyun, plus, he was really hungry. Key sighed once again, and put his head down on his desk. The teacher either didn't notice or didn't care, and despite the situation, Jonghyun chuckled as he heard light snores coming from Key's direction.

 


 

Finally, the class was over and they were dismissed for lunch. Key, who had packed his stuff up half an hour earlier waited near the door after Mr Park had left for Jonghyun, who seemed to be taking ages to pack all his things up. Key watched him fondly, admiring his toned arms and his cute pout when his pencilcase didn't zip up properly. 

After a while, Jonghyun finally began walking to the door, headphones in his ears and his head down, a custom he had to get used to since he wasn't talking to Key, and all the other students in his class bored him. They were all very shallow and artificial, after hanging out with Key. Key looked sad when he realized how lonely Jonghyun was.

Jonghyun was actually on the verge of walking past him entirely when Key blocked his way with his arm. Jonghyun looked up, bemused.

"Key."

"Hey."

There was silence for a while, before Key looked away, sighed and said, "Can... we have lunch?"

Key didn't notice the hopeful light in Jonghyun's eyes as he replied, "Yeah, sure. Usual place?"

"Yeah."

The walk there was filled with an awkward silence. Key was deep in his thoughts, trying to figure out what to say to fix this situation. Suddenly, Jonghyun got out his headphones and put them in both his and Key's ears. Key was a bit startled, but relaxed as the soothing music reached his ears. He suddenly found it easier to think with the music, and they walked on in amiable silence.

 


 

When they reached the rooftop, they both sat down and got out their lunches. It was still silent, apart from the sounds of chewing, and the afternoon breeze blowing. When they were done, Jonghyun looked up to find Key looking at him, but also looking conflicted. Jonghyun sighed.

"Key, if you have something to say, just say it." he said, steeling himself for whatever was to come.

"I'm sorry."

Shock flitted across Jonghyun's face. In all honesty, Jonghyun had forgiven him the second he left the rooftop. It was a couple of hours after that Jonghyun realized that he must have hit a raw nerve with his subtle, yet not so subtle advances. And so, he had decided to leave Key alone, even though that meant being alone at school for however long it took Key to forgive him. He, in all honesty, never expected anything to happen this soon. But he wasn't complaining.

"What are you apologizing for Key? It was all my fault, I should never have pushed that subject." Jonghyun said softly.

"But I got angry because you were trying to compliment me." Key laughed bitterly. "Who does that?"

Jonghyun looked into Key's eyes. "You're doing it again."

Key felt a bit unnerved by Jonghyun's stare. "Doing what?"

"Pushing me away when I try to support you." Jonghyun said quietly. He moved closer. "Why do you do that?"

Key could feel himself blushed, but he couldn't find the will to look away. Jonghyun's brown eyes stared at him, and yet, into him. He felt as if Jonghyun was just going to look into his soul and find the answer for himself. He could feel Jonghyun's breath on his lips, and his breath caught in his throat.

"I-I'm an independent person." he breathed. Key could smell Jonghyun and damn he smelled really good. His mental thought processes were going haywire, and he had no idea what to do.

A few minutes passed, and Jonghyun's stare got more intense, if that was possible. Key backed up a bit, but Jonghyun moved forward, and Key ended up backed against a wall. He closed his eyes.

"I think that you're very lovable Key."

Key could feel Jonghyun's breath tickling his lips as he breathed, "And everything about you just makes me want to protect you. Will you let me?"

Key opened his eyes to see Jonghyun's eyes staring at him, with a gentle fire. His heart was beating really loudly and he wondered randomly if Jonghyun could hear. In the midst of all this, Jonghyun had closed his eyes and Key could feel a pair of soft lips pressing against his own. They were moving so softly, Key closed his eyes so he could feel them more. The sensation of Jonghyun's lips moving against his own was intoxicating. But soon, they needed air, and found it necessary to pull back.

Key was panting a bit. Jonghyun looked pleased to see a blushing Key looking back at him.

"Is this the reality you wanted?"

 


 

Adorable jongkey moment anyone? I swear I was fangirling while writing this XD

OMG I couldn't help myself I had to put that line in! XDDD

I'm so tired IDEK. I stayed up until 3 last night, and now it's 12:30 goodnight guise~

I hope you liked this chappie~ ^^

Bytheway, I'm going to edit the foreword so it looks all pretty and stuff~ XDD

-MAP

COMMENT REPLIES:

-iloveyou-: hehe sorry for the none jongkey moments, but I had to get this out of the way~ But now! Oh now, the story is going to be filled with nothing but Jongkey with a side of 2min! MWAHAHA~

babu2468: keke~ Minho won't be jealous for much longer~ Did you like this jongkey make-up moment? :)

butterflybabe13: keke thank you~ I wouldn't mind seeing Diva-Dino babies in this story keke~ btw it's alright to be loud, because it's jongkey!~