Guilty

It Began here for you

Minwoo sat looking out across the city. Everything had changed. It wasn't the group or the fans or the stress that came with both... it was the people around him.  

Sighing, he rested his cheek upon his hand, his bottom lip jutting outwards slightly. Closing his eyes he sighed. Things should have been so much easier. He should be able to talk about everything... but he couldnt. As far as he knew, him and Kwangmin were still a well kept secret and that was the way it had to stay. 

That was what he hated the most. The secrecy. 

Opening his eyes, he stared at the reflection that stood behind him. He knew who it was. The height and the dark hair gave him away. 

"Kwangie..." His eyes downcast, he pressed his forehead to the glass and sighed once more. 

Seeing Minwoo so upset was unusual and Kwangmin didn't like it one bit. Walking closer to the younger boy, he wrapped his arms around his shoulders. 

Feeling Kwangmins arms wrapped tightly around his shoulders, he sat up and leant back from the glass onto his chest. "I think... I think he knows Kwangie.  I think Youngmin figured us out... and Jeongmin isn't far off. During rehearsals, he keeps giving me these looks." He furrowed his brows and tilted his head towards Kwangmin, his eyes still focused on the city. "Like... he knows... and he wants me to be on edge." 

Kwangmin rested his lips on Minwoo's neck. His breath warm against his skin as he spoke in a hushed voice. "...You're just paranoid. Youngmin would have confronted me by now. He... he wouldn't keep that from me." Kwangmin closed his eyes. His lips still against Minwoo's neck. Had his twin been acting oddly?... If anyone had missed Minwoo more than Kwangmin, it would have been Youngmin. He truly loved him... but was that just friendly love?...If it wasn't and Youngmin had noticed them, right now, he'd be feeling really hurt. Would Kwangmin have noticed?... he all of the sudden felt sick with guilt. Swallowing a breath, he kissed Minwoo's neck and stood up, leaving the room. He had to speak to his twin. He couldn't let him be alone if he was suffering.

 

                                                                                                                ****

 

Sat on the other side of the breakfast bar, Youngmin smiled as he studied his hyung "the mirror prince" in more detail. He felt good being around Jeongmin. He felt wanted and needed... welcomed. It was like that before, with Minwoo and Kwangie.., but everything was so different now. He hadn't approached Minwoo since that night. It felt almost as if Minwoo was Kwangie's posession, so he should ask to talk to him. He shook his head at the thought, deeming it ridiculous, but true. Looking up once more, he sighed and went back to smiling. Jeongmin really was perfect in every way. He was so alluring and breath taking. His bad boy image hadn't even put Youngmin off... if anything, it had drawn him closer. Lost in thought, he hadn't even notice Jeongmin turn around. 

"Yah... gwenchana?" He raised a brow and stared at the younger boy. 

Blinking in surprise he nodded and gave one of his best smiles. "Ne... Hyungie, what are cooking?" 

Jeongmin smirked and tilted his head. "Not telling. Its a surprise... but I know you'll like it." Turning back around, he began to prep the meal. 

Youngmin tilted his head and blinked with astonishment. "...Geurae?... how do you know?" 

"Because I know you. We're close." He smiled to himself, knowing this would cause Youngmin to blush. He had wanted him to ask that question. He'd counted on it. He wanted Youngmin to like him. It was strange, but something about him make Jeongmin want him for his own. He wanted to be Youngie's favorite person. He wanted to be Youngie's best friend... he wanted way more than that... but he had to be tactful. He wanted to take the time. He liked being around the younger boy and his endless happiness. He knew that was fake though. He'd felt his tears through his t-shirt when they slept. He knew how much it hurt him to be apart from his brother, but it hurt him more to see Kwangie with Minwoo. It was Jeongmin's pleasure to make sure no one else spotted his obvious pain... no one else needed to know. 

Youngmin's cheeks grew warm. Covering them with his hands, he looked down. Jeongmin said they were close... he loved the idea. He had desperatley hoped they were... and that Jeongmin had noticed too. A small smile crept across his full, pink lips. Away with thought again, he failed to notice Jeongmin stood beside him. he was holding a spoon up to him, his eyes smiling with excitement. 

"Youngie-ah! Its ready. Close your eyes..." He hurried him and smirked when he complied. Of course he complied. 

Doing as he was told, Youngmin closed his eyes and parted his lips, greeted by an amazing taste. "...Omo... Hyungie, thats amazing!" Smiling, he kept his eyes closed and awaited a response. 

Nothing.

He was about to open his eyes, feeling anxious with the silence. "..H-hyun-" His lips were silenced. 

As the younger boy had closed his eyes, he let him taste the food and was over joyed that he had liked it. His smile faded as he bit his lip. He hadn't meant to... but he couldn't help staring at Youngmin's mouth. His lips tempted Jeongmin. They tempted him so badly. He had denied himself Youngmin because he had real feelings for him. Feelings he feared would seperate them... but oppertunities like this, he had learnt very quickly, were rare and shouldn't be missed. Leaning forwards, the corners of his mouth turned upwards as Youngmins breath hit his lips. He knew if he waited any longer, Youngmin would open his eyes. He couldn't let that happen. Wasting no more, he pressed his lips to his dongsaengs. 

Youngmin's heart could have leapt out of his chest in an instant. Jeongmins lips... it was Jeongmins lips that had silenced him. His cheeks blushed what he was sure was a deep pink, but he didn't push him away. That would have been crazy. He still liked Minwoo... but Jeongmin was were he felt at home. He didn't have to feel jealous or unwanted... he could feel at peace. He kissed him back, his hand raising to rest on Jeongmins shoulder. He was shaking... but he didn't feel as if Jeongmin would mind. 

With the kiss, Jeongmins bad boy appearance dissapeared. His shoulders dropped and his smile melted into the kiss, his hands resting on either side of Youngmins neck. The kiss was different to what he was used to... he was even... blushing? Pulling away slightly, he took a breath but didn't open his eyes. 

 "...w-what the hell?!" Kwangmin's face was pure shock. He had been trying to find his brother to talk to him...make sure he was okay. Make sure he wasn't hurting. He'd been feeling awful, fearing he'd feel alone and isolated. How wrong he had been. 

Youngmin looked up. "P-Pika?..." His eyes widened. Had his brother seen them? What if he told Minwoo!?...what if he told Minwoo?... why would he care? He had Jeongmin... why would he care if Minwoo found out? Looking to Jeongmin, he wasn't surprised to see he was cool as a cat. His eyebrow slightly raised, he simply smiled at Kwangmin, though it was clear he had been blushing. Looking back to his twin, he swallowed a breath, his eyes still wide. "Pika... let me explain." 

"Dont call me that!" Kwangmin was furious. He felt utterly betrayed. He'd had no idea. The whole time he'd worried he felt alone, but really he'd been cosy with Jeongmin?! He couldn't look at him. "Don't call me that Youngmin... I came to find you... to talk to you and I think you know why. I was worried for you... but I had no idea you... " He shook his head. What could he say? Youngmin had only done what he had also done himself. "...It doesn't matter... we'll talk later. Enjoy yourself." The last comment had come across harsher than he had intended but he didn't bother to correct himself. Walking out of the room, he needed somewhere to think.