In your dreams

It Began here for you

Waking up was harder than it had been in a while.

He hadn't slept that long for ages. 

Opening his eyes, he saw Donghyun hyungs red hair and knew it was time to go to work. 

"Minwoo-ah, go wash up, get something to eat and get dressed. We're on a tight schedule today." Donghyun. Minwoo was happy being the maknae if Donghyun was the leader. He was good at looking out for everyone. He was good at what he had to do. 

Sitting up, his eyes still blurry, he moaned with protest. "Hyungie... I'm so tired." Rubbing his eyes, he must have looked how he felt. 

Pretty bad.

Donghyun sighed and put a hand on his shoulder. "You have been exhausted. As the maknae, I expected you to be hard to control. Hyper and always wanting to play... it seems Kwangmin is more like that." Smiling, he tussled Minwoo's already messy hair. "You make your hyungs happy because you put your all in to our work. It's the same today. Work hard." Getting up off of the bed, Donghyun walked out of the room. 

Minwoo looked across to Kwangmins bed. He had already woken up?... strange. 

Getting up, he stetched out, his eyes closing as he yawned.

"Tsk, slept in longer than us all... I'm proud." 

Minwoo opened his eyes and turned to the door. Of course. There he stood. His black hair perfectly styled, neat and in fashion clothing, his arms folded across his chest showing off the wrist bands he wore. A smirk on his perfectly shaped and full lips. He was developing a habit.

"Eh?...Kwangmin..." He dropped his gaze to the floor and placed a hand on his neck. He was blushing, he could tell. Why did Kwangmin have to emerge before he'd even washed? He felt so insecure around his hyung, and it showed. How could he explain that? Insecurity was not an issue Idols were supposed to develop... but neither were his feelings. 

Kwangmin had moved from the door way and stood inches from Minwoo. He didn't say anything. They stood there for what seemed like forever. In this time, Minwoo had managed to look up. What was his hyung thinking? "...Kwangmin-hyung... gwenchana?" 

Kwangmin still wouldn't say a word. Instead, he placed a hand on Minwoo's neck and stepped closer. 

His heart was up in his throat. His skin burning up from Kwangmins touch. He wasn't sure what to do. What could he do? He couldn't react. That risked showing Kwangmin effected him. That risked Kwangmin knowing how he felt... but here he stood, touching Minwoo in a way that could only be considered affectionate. In that case... would it be okay to tell his hyung?...No way. 

Minwoo stepped back and stared at his hyung with wide eyes. Great... now he needed another explanation. 

Kwangmin tilted his head and looked almost hurt. "Minwoo... come back. I miss you close to me." Reaching his hand out, he smiled and waited for Minwoo to reply. Problem was, he'd forgotten how to breathe. Everything seemed brighter, like a light was sat behind the world. Nothing seemed to stay still... thinking about it, he realized nothing felt the same. 

"...Yah... Kwangie... why do you miss me?... we live together. You see me everyday." Biting his lip, he hugged his arms around himself. 

Kwangmin lowered his hand and stepped closer again, this time so close it would only take a breath for their chests to close the space between them. "I still miss you. I miss you being close to me... like you were before... you remember?" Kwangmins voice seemed to echo somehow. His soothing tone filling the room. His hand was back on Minwoo's neck pulling him closer to Kwangie. Their faces were but inches apart. He really needed to breathe, he was beginning to feel dizzy. His heart about to beat its way out of his chest. 

Kwangmin brushed his thumb under Minwoo's jaw and smiled. "I want you to remember how we were... because I want that again. I want to be close to you... as close as you will let me." His voice had become a little sad, and his eyes showed the same. 

"...Hyung.. I-I... " His breaths were quick and shallow. What was about to happen?... how would he react?

"Ne... I know." Smiling once more, Kwangmin closed his eyes and began to move closer. This was going to happen?!

Minwoo had about 3 seconds to figure this out. Could he let this happen? and if he did... what would it mean?... could he admit he had felt this all along?... with not enough time to think, he simply stayed still. 

Kwangmin paused just a centimetre's distance from Minwoo's lips. Minwoo's heart froze. He wasn't going to-

"...will you push me away?" Kwangmins breath was warm against Minwoo's lips. What?! Why did he have to give him the choice? 

His mind went blank.

"...a-anio...I wont push you away." IDIOT! 

Saying nothing more, Kwangmin closed the space between them, pressing his lips gently against Minwoo's. A small gasp left Minwoo as his eyes drifted shut and Kwangmin pulled him a little closer, exploring Minwoos lips with his own. 

Everything went quiet. Minwoo opened his eyes. He saw nothing. Just a blank white space... had he fainted? He heard a voice... what was going on. Sudeenly the voice was clearer. 

"Minwoo-ah... wake up. You've slept in enough." Donghyun hyung? 

He jolted upright and his vision came back. It was Donghyun.

"...Hy-hyungnim?..." He was speechless. What had just happened? Blinking with shock, his hyung simply stared back at him and tilted his head. Raising his hand to Minwoo's forehead, he frowned. 

"Aish..." The red headed older boy stood up and sighed. He moved to the side and in that moment, Minwoo realized. 

There, stood in the doorway. "...Leader-hyung... whats wrong with Minwoo-ah?... he sick? He was fine when I got him from the dance studio last night." 

Kwangmin. 

It had been a dream... all of it had been a dream. 

Minwoo lay back down and covered his face with a pillow. 

Wonderful.

Now what?