A picture of innocence

It Began here for you

Today would be hell. 

Such a lovely thought to wake up to.  

Kwangmin lay face down. He had been awake for a long while... in fact, he wasn't even sure he had slept after making sure Minwoo made it to bed. It was way too early. With a muffled sigh, he shifted onto his back, and opened his eyes. Another sigh. He hadn't been this restless in months. He was used to dorms now. He had adapted quicker than everyone else as the only rule he followed was "a bed is a bed." It wasn't that he was lazy. It was just his job required all of his energy, and occassionally took out a loan that it never seemed to pay back. 

Looking across the room, he smiled as he saw Minwoo hadn't moved an inch all night. He must have been so tired. He looked it... but that wasn't a bad thing. Minwoo never looked bad. His thoughts caught him off guard and made him shift his eyes. Turning over, he was surprised again. When had Youngmin climbed into his bed? 

A blond halo of hair was swept across his twins eyes. Kwangmin felt at home when he experienced mornings like this. Youngmin, curled up next to him in exactly the same position as he had been. A soft and innocent smile on the older twins lips that lit up his calm features. His cheeks blushed with a light pink that let Kwangie know his brother was comfortable and warm. There was no denying the twins were close. They always had been and always would be. Nothing could tear them apart. Smiling at the thought, Kwangmin reached out to the mirror of himself and his cheek gently. 

"Hyungie... wake up." His voice was soft and hushed as he spoke. 

Youngmin stirred a little but didn't wake, he simply sunk thurther into the duvet and took a deep breath. He always looked so perfect and angel like. He was actually beautiful to look at. Kwangmin had always been the more boyish of the two, however, there was still a very gentle masculinity about Youngmin. 

He tried again. 

Placing a hand on the side of his brothers face, he brushed his thumb across his cheek bone and spoke again in he same tone. 

"Yah... Youngmin... wake up. I miss you." He laughed silently and moved his face closer, trying to see if his brother was faking. 

Result. 

Youngmins eyelids flickered and he furrowed his brows in protest. "...Pika. Anio... " Putting his hand over Kwangies, he pouted and kept his eyes closed. 

"Mianhae... but I'm lonely hyungie..." Pulling his brother into his chest with a tight hug, he rested his chin just above Youngmins head and pouted. "Wake up so you can keep me company... everyone else is sleeping still." 

His brother chuckled into his chest and shook his head. "Anio... go back to sleep Pika. Donghyun hyung will wake us up later." 

"Ani" Hugging his brother tighter and shaking his shoulders a little, he smirked, knowing he would eventually give in to his brothers plead, but wanted to play just a little longer. "I want to stay awake with you." 

"Kwangie-ah!... lemme go sleep. I'm so tired. You know I never have as much energy as you." Burying himself deeper into his younger twins chest, he sighed lightly. 

"Aish... arrasso... we can sleep a little longer." Knowing the next time they woke up, Minwoo would also wake, felt, for Kwangmin, like waiting for christmas morning. It was strange. Did he really miss his dongsaeng that much? 

He remembered mornings like this... with Minwoo. 

Yes. He missed him greatly.