Secretly aware

It Began here for you

Youngmin watched them with jealous eyes. 

His twin hadn't been this close with Minwoo since months ago. Why the sudden change? 

It wasn't that he disliked Minwoo... it wasn't that it bothered him they were close. It bothered him Minwoo still only spoke to Kwangmin. 

Sat at the breakfast bar, he pouted and rested his head on his hand. He wanted to be that close with Minwoo. Why was he drawn to Kwangie? 

He closed his eyes for a moments peace only for it to be broken by a warm embrace. 

"Youngmin-ah! Annyeong!!" He looked up to see Jeongmin's eyes smiling. He couldn't help but feel a little uplifted. 

"Annyeong hyungie...." He knew he didn't sound very happy, but thats simply because he wasn't. He sighed and went back to sulking. 

"Yah... whats wrong? Why aren't you all happy and playful? Aish... the one day I choose to pay some attention to my angel like dongsaeng... and he's upset. Wae?" He looked concerned in the sweetest way. Jeongmin was pretty like himself. They had features that were admired by everyone though they lacked the same masculinity as the other members. Thats why Minwoo stood out. He could achieve both. 

His aegyo was always adorable and heart melting, yet, on stage, his dancing was powerful and full of strength. It was the same with his rapping. His voice, though very young, was capable of being very strong on stage. The fans always loved him. 

Even the group itself, manager included, had decided the maknae had the best smile. He couldn't say he disagreed. 

"Ani... I'm okay hyung. Just don't feel well." What a lie. 

Jeongmin chuckled and sat beside his dongsaeng. "Ne... having a crush is terrible." He raised a brow and looked to Youngmin. 

"Y-yah!... what do you mean "a crush"... Im not crushing at all." He pouted and hid his blush. What was his hyung on about? He couldn't possibly know. 

"Anio?... arasso. Then it must be love." Jeongmin teased. 

Youngmin's cheeks were bright red. He hid in his jumper. "Yah... ani... I dont love anyone." His brows were furrowed. 

"Don't lie its disrespectful. You like Minwoo-ah... I know you do." He smirked and got off of the stool he had sat on, heading for the couch. His stride confident as always. 

Following after his hyung with a desperation to know how he knew, he reached the couch where Jeongmin had already settled and sat beside him, his eyes wide and his cheeks flushed. 

"How d-" He was cut off almost instantly.

"How did I find out?" Jeongmin had his eye brows raised, a smirk on his lips. "I don't think I wanna tell..." 

Youngmin bit his lip and narrowed his eyes. How could his hyung be so casual about this? If anyone else found out, it could ruin everything! With no warning, Youngmin pushed Jeongmin down onto his back and straddled him, pinning his wrists. For a second, he thought Jeongmin would fight back... but of course. No reaction but a playful smirk. Youngmin pouted and pushed down on his hyungs wrists. "Tell me how you know."  He meant for his voice to be forceful... but all he got was desperate. 

Jeongmin lay still, his chest rising and falling as he breathed. Youngmins breathing was heavier. Filled with fear and curiosity. Jeongmin turned his head away and sighed with a smile. 

What was he playing at?

Youngmin pushed harder and let out a frustrated cry. As his hyungs wrists landed on the couch again, he leant down to the side of his face making sure he was heard. "YAH! Tell me... its not your buisne-" His breath caught in his throat. 

Jeongmin had turned back to face Youngmin, only, he was alot closer now. His eyes were heavy, their lips not centimeteres away from eachother. He was still smiling. His lips parted and Youngmin blushed as his hyungs breath tickled his face. 

"Youngmin-ah..." He had hushed his voice to a faint whisper. Leaning up just a little, to the corner of his dongsaengs mouth, he chuckled. "This is how I know... Captivated by another mans lips... or simply bewitched by his touch. You are plain for the world to see... try being a little less obvious." He sat up, his wrists still firmly held by the younger boys grip. "...you know straddling someone can be considered rude?" he smirked. 

Youngmin snapped out of his trance and looked to his hyung. He hadnt even noticed he was still sat on Jeongmin. Moving his legs to get off, he let his wrists go and turned to get up only to be pulled back down by Jeongmin.

He had grabbed his dongsaengs hips and brought him back down onto his lap, this time so their bodies were closer. Jeongmin didn't look strong... but he was. He had Youngmin for as long as he wanted. 

"Hy-hyung... let me go." He moved his eyes away as he struggled for a second before giving up. 

"Ne... I just want you to understand something. I'm not going to make this harder for you. I wont tell anyone. I'm just curious as to why you havent said anything..." He leant up, their faces closer again. Smiling sweetly, he kissed Youngmins cheek. "You're my dongsaeng. Naturally, I want to look after you." Pushing Youngmin back, he freed his legs and stood up and walked away with that confident stride. 

What had just happened?

Lifting his ahnd to his cheek where Jeongmin had kissed him, he swallowed a breath. 

His secret had been worked out.