Cold night

It Began here for you

Jeongmin smiled to himself in the dark. He could sleep quite easily... but he didn't want to. 

Lieing beside him was his blond haired dongsaeng. The beautiful younger boy he had grown to love. He had no shame in admitting that at all. He wanted him. So what? If it bothered others, why should he care? ah yes. The group. Well... surely in secrecy would be fine. 

Smirking, he moved to lie on his back only for Youngmin to move with him.

They had slept beside eachother. No contact and that was enough if that was all he was allowed... any time with the younger boy was better than nothing. Hence the reason he could do nothing but grin when Youngmin lay close against him. His head resting gently on his chest. 

"Yah... Youngmin-ah... are you awake?" Keeping his voice hushed, he shifted his eyes to watch Youngmins face. 

He nodded gently, his eyes still closed.His features were simply perfect. 

"...am I comfortable?" He laughed gently, his chest shaking a little. He noticed Youngmin blush as moved away. 

"Mianhae hyungie." His voice was sleepy and muffled. He looked so adorable yet Jeongmin saw something else... he was so appealing it almost gave him toothache thinking about being with him. 

"Ne... so you should be. It's cold and you decide to keep all your warmth to yourself. Aigoo... so selfish." He tutted and put his hands behind his head, keeping his eyes on Youngmin. He hoped this would work. He wasn't about to give him an open invitation... that would be to easy... but hoping he would take an obvious hint? where was the harm in that?

Of course he took the hint. It was in the Jo twins nature to please. If it was body heat Jeongmin wanted, as far as Youngmin was concerned, it was body heat he would get. 

Moving back against his hyung, he made sure it was certain he was sharing. Resting on his chest, he placed an arm around Jeongmins waist and pulled himself that little bit closer. "...I'm cold too."

Jeongmin moved his arms from behind his head so he could embrace his dongsaeng. He took a breath and smiled as he felt his warmth. "Ah, so that is why you want to share." 

Youngmin smiled gently as he listened to his hyungs heartbeat. His chest rising and falling beneath him and his warmth heating his skin. It was different sleeping in with Jeongmin... he was used to his brother. He was used to being able to hug close and not be asked any questions... with his hyung, he was scared yet wanted to be close. He wanted Jeongmin to want him close. Why?... Jeongmin was mean... he was dangerous and unpredictable... why did he feel the need to be wanted by him? He had no idea... but it persisted. "Ani... I want to make sure youre warm." 

"Geurae?... " Looking to his dongsaeng, he smiled. 

Nodding, Youngmin tightened his grip. "...Ne. Sharing with you is something I like."

"...and... you want me to take all the warmth you can offer me?" What was he doing? If he did... wouldnt it make everything kind of obvious? 

He didn't really care... but he wanted to play a little more. 

Youngmin nodded again. 

Perfect. 

Shifting his weight, he quickly held himself over Youngmin, their bodies closer. Youngmin had moved his hands to push on his hyungs shoulders but he couldnt find the strength to push him off. 

Lieing flat on his back, with no way of moving from under his hyung, he simply stared with wide eyes. "H-hyung-nim... what-"

"Shhh... I'm warmer when I'm like this." Smiling as innocently as he could, he slowly waited for the younger boy to nod in submission as he lowered his body to lie against his. Resting his head on Youngmins chest, he smirked as he heard the younger boys heart beat spike. What a reaction. He placed his hands beside Youngmins ribs and held his body to his own, their legs intertwined. 

Youngmin couldnt move. He couldn't believe what had just happened.

What had just happened?... he wasn't sure at all. Feeling his hyungs weight on top of him wasn't uncomfortable at all... it was actually nice feeling his body be completely smothered by the warmth of someone elses. The scent of someone elses skin lingering on his own... he didn't care if it was Jeongmin... in fact, he was kind of happy. 

Jeongmin wasn't tainted by past loves... he wasn't held down or shy about how he felt... he was free flying with life. 

Youngmin took the time to notice his hyung at that moment.

He was beautiful facially. He had amazingly shaped lips, perfect eyes, well kept hair... his clothes were always fashionable and he smelt... he smelt so good. Youngmin blushed as he suddenly felt a slight attraction for the older boy.

"Youngmin-ah... I'm still cold." 

His hyungs voice was also rather seductive now he had seen him in a different way. Youngmin shuddered as he wrapped his arms around the older boys warm body. "...better?"

"Mmm... gomawo." Jeongmin had succeeded. Nothing to intimate... just hugging right? No, not even that. This only showed he loved Youngmin as much as he loved his bed. 

I know this was a short Chapter but I need more time to figure out what to do next. This chapter was a good way to show you more about how Jeongmin feels. Hope you enjoy.