I Missed You!

Daffodils

EUNHYUK'S POV

We stayed in that position for a while, enjoying each other's company. Sure I was crying before, but Hae's words made me realize that I was not to blame. Who knew that those bastards would be there? I didn't know. It's not like I summoned them to appear there or something, right? What made me change my  decision so easily, you may ask? Well, it was because when Hae had said all those words, I had seen sincerity and pure love in his eyes. It took my breath away, the sight of his innocent eyes. I am so lucky to have him by my side, really. 

'Aigoo, yah yah yah Kyu! Look at these two lovebirds, so up early in the morning to kiss each other!' A cheerful voice suddenly chirped, interrupting our 'romantic' time together. I pulled away from Hae, and sure enough, when I looked over, Sungmin and Kyuhyun were at the door, holding hands and grinning at the two of us. 

'Oh shut up.' I grinned back to the two of them. This time, I felt really fortunate and blissful to have these people by my side. Hae, the awesome boyfriend, Sungmin, the adorable and freakingly violent friend as well as Kyuhyun, the quiet and calm one. I thanked God mentally for bringing such great people into my life. While I was daydreaming, a groan snapped me back to reality.

'Arghhggg...ufg..' Hae groaned as he clutched his head in pain. That was when I realized that he had been groaning before too. I quickly got up from where I was to press the button for the nurses. After that, I stood beside Hae, trying to make the pain go away. Kyuhyun and Sungmin were at his side too. When the nurses finally arrived, they told us to stay outside, and we did. As we sat outside, each of us were praying that Hae would be okay.

'Yah, what are you doing out of your bed?' One of the doctors passing by suddenly asked me. I shot up my head in surprise. , I forgot that I wasn't supposed to be out of my bed.

'Uh..............' 

'Get in your room now!' He commanded me.

'But I'm fine, see!' I tried to convince him.

'No no no, go to your room!' He pulled me up of the chair and pushing me into the room. I got into my ward reluctantly and sat on the bed. Kyuhyun and Sungmin followed, smiling at times at my stubborness. When I was finally connected with those tubes and whatever not again, the doctor left, giving me a glare that said, get-out-of-your-bed-again-and-you're-dead. I sighed and slumped onto the bed, looking out of the window. My mind couldn't leave Hae. Was he alright?

'You guys, tell me if Hae's alright later, okay?' I asked them pleadingly. They looked at each other for a while before nodding. Then, they sat beside me, Sungmin holding my hand tightly.

'It's going to be okay, Hyukkie, just relax.' He cooed as he rubbed my hand with his thumb back and forth. I looked at him and nodded slightly.

'When are the two of you going back to school?' I asked, curious.

'Oh right, school. Shiiiiitttt.' Kyuhyun cursed as he ran his fingers through his hair.

'Don't curse Kyu!' Sungmin hit him lightly.

'Right right, but we have to return today Minnie, the Principal only gave us a day.' Kyuhyun told Sungmin sighing.

'Then we'll go after making sure that Hae is alright.' Sungmin said firmly while smiling at me cheerfully. I grinned at his determined attitude. Then my thoughts went back to Hae. Surely he was alright....right?

~~~

 

I watched as the second hand on the clock moved again and again, not stopping. 10 minutes or so had passed since I'd been chased into my ward. I wondered if Hae was okay. I wanted to see him so badly, to make sure that he was alright. As I was deep in my thoughts while staring at the clock, a doctor and a few nurses suddenly came into my room. Kyuhyun and Sungmin stood up to leave, but the doctor said that they didn't have to. Wow, that's new. Hmm. The doctor smiled as Kyumin sat back down on their respective chairs.

'What's going on?' I asked as the nurses were checking up on me. 

'Well, I have good news! Tomorrow, you'll be discharged from the hospital and ready to go back to school~' The doctor told me, smiling warmly. Ah, so I'll be going back to school tomorrow eh? That's a relief. I've always hated hospitals. The needles, the atmosphere... I just didn't like it. I sighed in relief and replied the doctor with a thank you. Sungmin clapped silently, smiling happily to me. I grinned in return to his cuteness.

'Alright, rest well~' The doctor said goodbye as he left the room. Soon enough, the nurses had also finished checking up on me and left the room, leaving me with Kyuhyun and Sungmin again.

'Should we come by tomorrow to fetch you?' Sungmin asked smiling.

'Huh? It's okay, I can go back to school by myself..' I replied, surprised.

'Ey~ Go back to school yourself with a bandaged head? What if you faint halfway?' He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

'Well.. the doctor said that I'll be okay so I definitely won't faint.. I think.' I told him uncertainly. I wouldn't faint halfway, would I?

'You're not good at convincing people...It's okay, we'll come by tomorrow so be sure to wait for us! Hmm, let's see.. school ends at 3PM tomorrow right? Shall we pick you up at 4PM?' Sungmin rambled on and on. I just nodded since I knew that I would lose in this conversation anyway. 

Suddenly, the doctor that told me to stay in my bed came into my ward. Eh?

'Yes?' Kyuhyun asked.

'Hello, I'm the doctor of Donghae, Lee Donghae. You're his friends, right?' The doctor introduced himself. Ah! Hae's doctor!

'Ah, yes yes we are. How is he? Donghae?' Kyuhyun asked again.

'Yes, he's fine. Just a side effect from the bruise in his brain tissues. Nothing big, it'll heal in no time.' The doctor reassured us. As he said that, the room was filled with sighs of relief. Thank God Hae was okay. As the doctor was leaving, he gave me a glare that said, leave-the-bed-and-you're-dead again. Guess I won't be seeing Hae today...

'Well! Since Hae's fine, we'll see him for awhile and then go back to school. See ya tomorrow Eunhyukkie! Have any message for Donghae?' Sungmin asked, standing up from his chair. I thought about his question for a while. A message for Hae? Yeah, I sure do have lots of messages. Like, I love you, I'm sorry, Are you okay?, I miss you, etc.etc. Guess I'll just stick with, 'I'm glad you're fine.'.

I told Sungmin my message for Hae and he nodded, hugging me briefly before leaving my ward. Kyuhyun just gave me a smile and nodded as he left the room hand in hand with Sungmin. A smile crept up my face as I realized how perfectly they matched each other. Kyuhyun and Sungmin. Even though they were total opposites in terms of behavior, they were still a perfect match. Well, as they all say, opposites attract. I slumped back onto my bed as I thought about us. Me and Hae. Hae, the angel sent from the Heavens, and me, the new guy. The transfer student. The one with a horrible past. Ah~ I should stop thinking like this. After all, Hae IS my guardian angel. My lovely angel. I grinned to myself as I closed my eyes and pictured Hae. My lovely angel.

~ THE NEXT DAY ~ 

I have finally been discharged from the hospital! I mentally threw confetti in my mind, celebrating my release from the hospital. No more nurses, doctors, tubes, needles... hooray! While I was happy to be discharged from the hospital, I was also feeling kind of down since I had to leave Hae in the hospital alone. As soon as I was discharged, I immediately ran to Hae's room. 

'Yah!! Don't run! What if you fall and hit your head?!' A doctor called out to me as I was running. I just looked back and grinned at him, still running. I wanted to see Hae so badly. It'd been what? 10 hours or more that I haven't seen him. I missed him sooooo much. Well, I might be exaggerating, but it was true. I missed Hae. I missed his smile, his touch, his milky skin, his innocent eyes, his scent, his face.. everything actually. I missed him. I wanted to hear his endless ramblings as I just keep quiet, nodding every once in a while to show him that I was listening to his ramblings. I missed his voice. His melodious voice. As I was outside Hae's door, I stopped for a moment, catching my breath. I forgot what'd felt like to run this hard. I took a deep breath as I opened his door gently, not wanting to disturb him if he was still asleep. But of course, he wasn't.

'HYUKKKIEEE~~~!' He greeted me, smiling happily like a child that just got a big lollipop. I grinned at his act and went over to him hurriedly. I wanted to see my lovely angel again.

'HYUKKKKIIIIIEEEE~' Hae said again as I neared him. I sat on the chair next to his bed and held his free and unbandaged hand tightly.

'I missed you.' I told him softly. Well, I wanted to say more, but 'I missed you' seemed enough for the moment.

'Me too.' He replied, sitting up from his bed. I wanted to stop him, but he shook his head, telling me that he was uncomfortable lying on the bed all day. I just nodded and complied.

'Kyuhyun told me that you'd be discharged today..' Hae began, his eyes filled with sadness. It hurt to see him like that. I held his hand tighter, rubbing my thumb in circles while nodding.

'Aren't you going to give me.... a goodbye kiss?' He continued, grinning at the last part. A goodbye kiss? 

'But I'm not leaving yet..' I told him as I looked at the clock. It was only 3PM. Sungmin and Kyuhyun said that they would be picking me up at 4PM. 

'Can't you just give me a kiss? I missed you so much!!!' Hae pouted. I looked at him surprised. Ah, so he wanted a kiss. Not hesitating, I immediately stood up from my chair and leaned into his face.

'I missed you too, Hae. Very much.' I told him huskily before plunging myself into a kiss. Hae immediately opened up his mouth for me, happy that he was getting his kiss. The kiss was soft and gentle, and we kissed for a long time, the two of us missing each other's touches. When I pulled away, Donghae pulled me in again for another kiss with his free hand. I was surprised, but opened up my lips for him nontheless. The next time I pulled away, he didn't stop me. I sat back on my chair, eyeing him.

'You're okay, right?' I asked. Hae nodded cutely in response.

'Yes!! Your kiss made all my pain go away~'. I laughed at his cheesiness. He laughed too, and this time, I felt all my pain go away. His laughter... it'd been such a long time since I heard it. The melodious, innocent laugh. Oh how I'd missed it.

'I love you.' I told him sincerely. I'd really meant that. My love for him.. I'd do anything for him. Well maybe not sacrifice my life, since I would want to be with Hae for as long as he lives. Instead of sacrificing my life, I would try my best to save his.

'I love you too Hyukkie. Very very very much.' He replied, his eyes twinkling. I smiled in response, happy to hear those words coming out of his mouth. For the next hour, I sat by Hae's bed, talking, laughing, flirting with him. I just enjoyed his company, and he did too. As we were enjoying ourselves, the door to Hae's room suddenly flung open. We both looked to see who the intruder was.

'HAI~! Eunhyukkie, Donghae! Ready to go, Eunhyukkie?' Sungmin asked cheerfully as he waved to the two of us. I looked over to Hae and then nodded to Sungmin reluctantly. I didn't want to leave. I wanted to be by Hae's side all day long. I wanted to be his company. I wanted to wake up to his face everyday. I wanted to smell his scent forever. I would do all of these, even though I hated the hospital. I just wanted to be with him. As though sensing my reluctance, Hae suddenly held my hand tightly. 

'It's okay baby, just go. I'll be okay. Just take care of yourself, for me. I promise I'll come back to school soon.' Hae reassured me with his innocent eyes. How could I refuse my angel's pleas? I sighed as I nodded slightly.

'Alright Hae. Rest well. Take care of yourself, for me too. And keep your promise alright?! I love you.' I told him while giving him a peck on the cheek.

'I love you too, now go~ The school needs you!!' He replied dramatically. I grinned as I pinched his cheeks lightly. 

'Right. See ya Hae.' I told him again while pecking him on the lip this time. After I did that, I walked over to Sungmin and Kyuhyun who were waiting for me at the door.

'Bye Hae!! Get well soon alright!' The three of us said in unison. As we were leaving, I blew a kiss to Hae, and he catched in the air, making the two of us grin. Goodbye Hae, come back soon, my lovely angel.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N; HI! Sorry for the SUPER LATE LATE LATE update ): Just a question for you guys : Do you want this to be a sad or happy story? Or do you want me to make a sad ending and then another alternative happy ending? Cause I want to end this fic pretty soon and probably get working on another fic. hehehe. Tell me what you think alright? ^_^ 

@StormyViolet; haha yes, they'll be alright, hopefully :p

@tsundere_zen; Thank you chingu! <3

@Eunhae17; yay! Hyukkie finally realized that it wasn't his fault :) don't worry, he's not gonna leave Hae! If he does, imma kill him hahaha ^_^

@haehyuk4; yeh teukie as the bad guy is o________o. hahaha *revives you* TUMBLR is my source :b

ANYWAY, comment for the ending okay? I really need your comments~ <3<3<3

oh and do check out my other fic, it's completed and it's for my y readers hahaha http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/107851/kissing-scene-eunhae-fluff--twoshot--haehyuk ^___________^