Chapter 8

My Hot Sizzling Doctor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Whew college orientation was exhausting, now back to regular updates until vacay time!

 

"Are you sure you're not bored with shopping? Most men are, you know." Shin Hye bit her lip as she glanced at Jong Suk before looking back at the mirror. 

Jong Suk's eyes scanned up and down at her figure, clad in a flattering scarlet dress that hugged her curves and accentuated her traits. "Nope, nothing's boring as long as I'm with you." 

Shin Hye rolled her eyes, secretly smiling inside, and decided she liked the dress she was trying on right now. She smiled to the clerk in the boutique and headed off to the dressing room and to make the purchase.

Jong Suk watched the hypnotic swaying of her hair as she walked off, much like he did when they were jogging. But it appeared as if he wasn't the only one who was trapped in her presence. Narrowing his eyes, he spotted two familiar looking faces appraising Shin Hye's back, faces he had seen at the water fountain a few days ago. 

Clearing his throat, he followed behind her, blocking her unwanted admirers of her, almost short of entering the dressing room. He ly slightly to face his rivals, but enough to send them a glare to back off.

He was still standing by the dressing room when Shin Hye emerged, her chosen dress folded neatly ocer her arms. Unbeknownst to Jong Suk, but noticed by Shin Hye, a couple of saleswomen and even a few female and male customers were clearly gawking at him. She swore that one of the more matronly women who was her lips was clearly undressing him with her eyes.

"Ahem," Shin Hye cleared his throat to get his attention when he didn't seem to notice her. She hummed with satisfaction in when his eyes seemed to light up at her approach. "So, this dress okay?"

He grinned and to the envy of the other females, wrapped his right arm around her shoulders, heading off to the cashier. "You know I'd say you look great in anything."

"Yeah, but it still feels nice when I actually hear it," she said, brushing a stray strand of brown hair behind her ear.

"In that case, then I won't say you look great."

"What?" Shin Hye gasped, flinging his arm off around her shoulder as she whirled to face him. What was this sudden turn of heart? She bit her lip as disappointment gnawed at her, although she would never admit it freely.

Jong Suk just smiled and bent his lips to her forehead. "I was actually going to say you look far more than great, gorgeous in fact. Delicious enough to eat." He whispered the last part, words gliding like petals smoothly over skin and making her giddy. 

She shook her head slightly, creating a veil of hair to hide her blushing face and from the glares of other women. "I'm going to count that as one of the seven kisses, you know," Shin Hye threatened lightly.

"Hey, that one was barely a kiss! More like a peck," Jong Suk complained.

"You never really specified where, plus I can just give you like seven Hershey's kisses." 

"Now that's too cruel." 

Just then, a loud clicking noise drew their attention and both whirled to face the noise just in time to see a man garbed in distinct black and grey clothing run out the boutique's door, a black camera in his hand.

"What the    ? Was that one of the company journalists?" Shin Hye wondered, having seen that familiar brand of camera. It was the same type of camera that her family's company had all their employees use as the camera was convenient and small for transport and took extremely clear and reliable pictures. Her family company, for the last decade, had become quite notorious for tabloid news, their journalists relying on the camera's fantastic qualities to go to far lengths to dig up dirt. Their actions, which were approved by her aunt and uncle, were just one of the reasons she didn't follow her family's paths.

"Well, even if he wasn't, either way people will know we're going out together." Jong Suk yawned as he spoke, laying his arm ove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter