Chapter 12

My Hot Sizzling Doctor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Suk pushed away Min Ah in disgust, but not before he heard the snaps of phone cameras clicking away. Cursing mentally, he turned around just in time to see Shin Hye being pulled away by Lee Kyung. 

He made to go after the pair, but Min Ah's hand stopped him. 

"Why involve yourself with her? She has nothing to do with you. After all, it was her family's company that made your father lose his reputation. You're building up your reputation bit by bit just like I am," she said spitefully.

Jong Suk's hand twitched, but vigorously shaking the woman in public would not be a wise idea. "My reputation was never ruined, unlike yours. And you did that by yourself. Now let go of me."

Min Ah's eyes narrowed but she did as he demanded. "You'll regret it. You'll regret everything you're doing with that Park girl." She said icily. "By tomorrow, all the newspapers will be saying the Park heiress was cheated on. And your career will be ruined just like mine was. And you'll never get her back as soon as her faith in you is broken. She'll just be a broken doll, and you'll be the cause of it," she spat.

Jong Suk snapped, his figure twirling around to face her, looming over Min Ah's much smaller form. "Look, I don't care if my reputation or career is ruined. But if you or anyone else ever lays another finger on Shin Hye, I will make your life a living hell."

Min Ah shrank back from Jong Suk but carried on nastily. "Even if you're the one holding her back?" Her smile twister into a sinister sneer. "Hasn't she told you that she won the International Editor's Choice Award?"

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"What the hell, Lee Kyung! Let go of me! And what are you doing here, anyways?" Shin Hye managed to swipe her wrist away from Lee Kyung as he dragged her outside, rubbing at the harsh imprint he made by grabbing her there.

"And I could ask you of the same thing." Lee Kyung's handsome looks looked cold under the moonlight. "What the hell were you doing with him? He and his family are the sole reasons why your family is doing so poorly right now."

Shin Hye couldn't believe her ears at his words as a fresh wave of outrage overwhelmed her. "First of all, my so-called family members brought that on themselves. All journalists should have known the power of what they write and especially to know better to fact check their sources. Second of all, who I decide to be with is none of your concern!"

"It is when you're my fiancee!" Lee Kyung roared back. 

"And who decided that? Listen to yourself, you sound absolutel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter