Chapter 14

My Hot Sizzling Doctor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything started going awry as soon as the apartment was in sight. Despite the time of the night, numerous vans were surrounding the parking lot, their occupants milling around the apartment door, obviously frustrated in their entry by the doorman. Shin Hye hissed in fury as she recognized the logo on some of the vans. 

"That would be some of my family's lapdog journalists. What do they want now?" 

"Judging by their cameras, nothing good." 

Instead of turning the car into the parking lot as usual, Jong Suk parked the car a few blocks away. "They're probably converge on us at the entrance. Is there a back way in?"

Shin Hye bit her lips and thought for a moment. "Oh yeah, I forgot you only moved here a couple months ago. We could try the back entrance but I'm sure they'll be watching that as well. We could try the alleyway where there's the door the janitor uses to dump the trash. It looks blocked from outside because all the huge dumpsters are there, but there's a small space that we could scrunge through." She wrinkled her nose delicately. "No one ever uses it though."

"We'll have to brave it through then."

As quiet as possible, the pair edged towards the alleyway, trying to be unnoticed as possible. To their relief the alleyway was relatively unblocked by the journalists.

Jong Suk winced at the uneven ground and looked down at Shin Hye's high heels. "Think you can make it in those?" 

"I'll have to try. I can't take off my shoes and there's broken glass    woah!"

Jong Suk easily lifted her into his arms, carefully arranging her dress around her. "Shhh, we don't want them to notice us, remember?"

Without another sound, Jong Suk silently picked his way through the debris and weeds that littered the alleyway. Shin Hye didn't make a sound either, too focused on the pale moonlight creating shadows on Jong Suk's face. Her arms were wrapped lightly around Jong Suk's neck, and from her position she could note every detail and feature of his face. Of course, since dating him she'd been able to comfortably gaze at him for long periods of time, although she'd still blush when he caught her at it. 

His face was currently put in a look of concentration as he made his way, not even panting from the effort of carrying her. It was a look she had come to know often, one he wore whenever he brought home a diffcult diagnosis case from his clinic. There were other expressions she had come to known, from ones of absolutely devilish charm whenever he , to the ones of soft adoration whenever he smiled. Looking back on the earlier events of the night, she knew there was no way she would let her family come between her and Jong Suk.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter