Chapter 11

My Hot Sizzling Doctor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Well, how do I look?" 

Jong Suk didn't reply, his eyes completely focused on her, eyebrows arched in surprise. 

"Is it that bad?" Shin Hye bit her lip at his response. "Maybe I should put my hair up then," she murmured. Maybe her hair was awry or her light makeup made her look like a pancake instead. Somewhat worried by Jong Suk's response, or lack of, she quickly turned to head back into the bedroom.

She had barely gone three steps when she felt arms wrap around her waist, twisting her around to meet a firm chest.

"What    " Soft lips suddenly slammed into hers, and one of Jong Suk's hands roamed up from her waist to the back of her neck, angling her head so their lips meld more closely. Shin Hye was startled to say the least, but her body knew what to do and immediately melted into putty in his arms. Her hands unconsciously gripped his arms for support as their kiss delved deeper and deeper, her mind going blank from the growing heat, the blood in her veins turning to liquid fire. 

Her eyes fluttered closed as his lips left hers and went to trace the outline of her jaws. She sighed contentedly, leaning her head back so he could have better access to her neck but had to moan in frustration when his lips suddenly disappeared as quickly as they appeared. 

Jong Suk's eyes raked down Shin Hye's lithe figure clad in the flaming scarlet dress from the shop, her hair becomingly swept to one side, her pouty lips and eyes accented by just a glimmer of makeup, and her classic passionfruit smell permeating the very air around them. "Does this answer your question?" He asked quietly. 

She shuddered in his arms at the obvious heat and desire in his eyes, as if she were the only girl he would worship in his life. Without her realizing it, she slowly her lips, suddenly dry. His eyes followed the action of her tongue. 

"You seriously don't know what you're doing to me, Shin Hye," he groaned. Jong Suk bent his head down, and gently nudged her nose to one side before capturing her lips for another heated kiss. 

His groan into sent delightful shivers down her spine, and she felt a sense of satisfaction for being the sole cause of his groans.

Out of the mere weeks she had spent with him, she'd already knew he held the utmost regard for her. The special smiles, the flirty looks, and the long talks into the night about the most inane topics or deep insightful commentary into life; all those he reserved for her and her only.

She couldn't remember how her life had been without his presence, especially when he was holding her so warmly. The ten kisses she owed him had long been paid, but she found herself secretly anticipating for his touch.

It made her wonder how she'd miss this in high school.

The vibrating buzz of Jong Suk's phone alarm was the only thing that budged them from their embrace. Ignoring the alarm for now, Jong Suk took a good look at the woman he held in his arms, her lips redder and swollen from their kissing, chest slightly heaving and her eyes filled with warmth. 

He sighed one last time, pressing his forehead to hers. "Guess we better go. Even though I feel like there's much better ways for us to spend our time tonight." 

Shin Hye snorted and lightly extracted herself from his arms, however reluctantly. "Ugh, come on. We're going to be late and your boss expects us there. And keep your hands to yourself."

"Oh, please, like you don't love it."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter