Chapter 2

My Hot Sizzling Doctor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I've never gotten so many subscribers and comments in one day of putting out a story. Thank you guys all, my old and new readers, for showing this story lots of love!

 

Shin Hye peeled out of the parking lot, her heart still pounding. Omo, he didn't follow me, did he? 

Glancing at her rearview mirror, she let out a sigh of relief as no car came chasing after her. She then banged her head on the steering wheel, startling herself when her forehead accidentally pressed the car horn button as a loud beep assaulted her ears.

Shin Hye sighed as she drove home. What the hell made me kiss him in that way? And I didn't just lose my jacket, I lost my dignity as well. I bet he's laughing at me right now. She furrowed her brows as she remembered something. Why the hell did he kiss me back? Or was that just my imagination?

As she went up the elevator to her apartment still musing, she saw her long time neighbor standing outside his door, surrounded by multiple cardboard boxes.

"Ahjusshi, are you moving out?" she inquired curiously.

Her neighbor glanced up and smiled seeing Shin Hye. "Ah, yes. You see I'm getting married, so my fiancee and I are moving to a bigger house."

"Wow congratulations, Ahjussi!"

The neighbor blushed and grinned at the floor. "Thanks, Shin Hye. I can't wait to move in with her, to be honest. I've already found a new tenant who's going to move in tonight." With that he and Shin Hye parted ways, the latter not thinking too much of the new tenant. 

With that, Shin Hye entered her apartment, prepared to spend the day editing books for as a senior editor for a publishing company and tried to put the morning's events out of her mind. 

Which of course didn't work.

Her brain started replacing the name Lee Jong Suk as the main male character in the book she was editing, and she nearly threw the book across the room in frustration hours later. What she normally could have edited on an average day was perhaps half a book, but she'd only managed a meager three chapters before her brain fizzled out. 

"That's it, I'm going to sleep," she muttered. 

But even sleep was elusive to her, as she tossed and turned in her blankets, the memories of the morning's kiss still lingering and now imprinted on her mind.

"Take off your jacket please. I'm going to have to put the scope underneath your shirt." Jong Suk leaned over her flushed face, her eyes twinkling and now a dark coffee color from lust.

"Why don't you just ask me to take off my shirt instead," Shin Hye sassed, teasingly running her hands up and down his chest as he straddled over her, grinning at his moans when her fingers danced across his shirt. He his lips as he stared down at her doe-like eyes and curved pink lips, that were redder than usually because he had been introducing them to his lips. 

"You should do as the doctor asks, Shin Hye." He growled into her ear, his hands slowly inching their way up under her shirt. Shin Hye moaned and bucked up underneath him, and one long leg wrapped itself around his waist, bringing their hips closer. Jong Suk leaned down and lightly on the soft skin on her neck, his lips slowly moving up towards her lips and       "

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ

Just ten feet and a wall away from where Shin Hye had finally fallen asleep in her bed, Jong Suk startled awake, groaning as he hit the alarm button. He stretched his muscles and rubbed his eyes, taking in the surroundings of his new apartment. He could have sworn that just seconds ago, there was somebody in the bed with him.

The dream reminded him of the dreams he had in high school of the same girl with the beautiful doe eyes, only a little bit more, hmm, raunchier. He had spent the last decade in medical school and hospitals, the work exhausting enough to let him sleep without dreaming. But now the chance encounter with Shin Hye had brought everything back again.

"Jeez, Jong Suk, if you like her that much, then you should be nice to her, and not just behind the scenes.'" Kim Woo Bin, Jong Suk's best friend, rolled his eyes as he watched Jong Suk guard a sleeping Shin Hye who had fallen asleep at the school library, head down and hair in disarray as she slept on the desk.

Jong Suk gave him a look. "Do you know how weird it is if I suddenly just go all chummy and sunshine and rainbows on her? She thinks I hate her right now, ever since I accidentally tripped her in that soccer game in freshmen year." He glanced up to glare at a poor sophomore boy who attempted to sit next to Shin Hye, which was the nearest open seat to him. Feeling intense eyes of intimidation on him, the sophomore took one look at Jong Suk's murderous expression and quickly scampered all the way across th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter