Home Sweet Home

We Got Married: Seulrene Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy Seulrene Day!

Host Cam:

“I hope every one enjoyed the last episode. I know I did.” Ellen smiled at the camera then turned to Oprah.

“We also have comments on our site that we had too much air time.” Oprah laughed and Ellen joined in.

“Don’t worry. It was just the first episode. You’ll see far less of us as we go along.”

“We love the audience. So without further ado, here’s the second episode. Roll it!” Ellen pointed at the camera and the screen faded to black.

Seulgi Self Cam:

Seulgi was asked what she thought of Irene.

“Irene-Unnie… is…” Seulgi’s eyes looked away from the camera.

There was a smile seen on her lips. This wasn’t the first time she was asked about how she would describe their leader. But she was silent for a while.

“Irene-Unnie is perfect.” Seulgi turned to the camera with her eye-smile.

Seulgi and Irene Cam:

The first episode ended with the couple saying ‘I do’ out of the blue. There was silence but the camera could capture the smiles on their faces.

We can notice the Seulgi had her eyes on Irene. The older girl seemed a little shy because she kept looking at the crew now instead of Seulgi.

Irene Cam:

“When she has this certain look on her face and it’s directed towards me, I feel shy.” Irene smiled then was asked if she could specify what look.

“Maybe you would just have to find out?” She laughed then the screen faded to black.

Red Velvet Cam:

“You should have had me with Wendy-Unnie. Those two are boring.” Joy suggested while Wendy nodded.

Yeri was still staring at the monitors with open when the cameraman focused on her. She casually moved and faced the camera.

“They look good together, don’t they?” Yeri smiled then turned to her Unnies once more.

Seulgi and Irene Cam:

The two could be seen walking towards the beach house. The simple exchange of ‘I dos’ where already enough for them so virtually we can consider them now married.

Seulgi could be seen holding Irene’s hand since she was having trouble walking on the sand with her heels.

“Are we going to live alone here?” Irene asked as they continued their journey.

One of the production crew told them that they would be living by themselves at night but the crew will be by the house next door. There will be several missions for the couple to do and the crew will be by their side.

“Do we get to work?” Seulgi asked as they reached a patio.

They were told that they would be concentrating on the missions assigned. It might involve work but not any of the schedules.

“Can the members visit at any time?” Irene asked as she turned her attention to their manager.

Their manager replied that the other members will visit them if there are no missions or if they are needed in the missions.

Irene pouted then faced Seulgi. The taller girl looked down at her and mouthed ‘what’s wrong?’

“I want them here Ddeulgi…” Irene just made an impromptu aegyo attack that made Seulgi and the rest of the crew weak on the knees.

Irene Self Cam:

She was asked if anyone could resist her aegyo.

Irene merely smiled at the camera in reply.

Seulgi and Irene Cam:

“Ne… Unnie… I think we should let them decide that…” Seulgi weakly replied.

“I think we should stop being formal… for now…” Irene reached out for the taller girl’s face.

Seulgi’s hair was getting tangled and some were straying on her face.

“Hyunnie…” Seulgi said then stuck her tongue out.

Irene playfully slapped her shoulder then took her hand. She entwined their fingers. They were both smiling at the camera now.

Just then one of the crew handed a mission note to them.

Seulgi took it and read the note.

“Prepare your house for a party. Don’t forget to prepare a meal for three additional people.”  Seulgi finished reading then looked at Irene.

“Maybe the members will visit.”

“Should we check first if we need anything?” Irene asked then followed Seulgi as the taller girl led her inside the house.

Once inside, you would see that the beach house was not entirely bare. But some things were lacking.

“No television?” Seulgi asked as she turned to Irene behind her.

Irene let go of Seulgi then went to the kitchen. The younger girl kept scanning the living room for essentials. Essentials meant entertainment in Seulgi’s vocabulary.

“Ah… there it is!” The bear hurriedly walked over to the appliance then checked other peripherals.

Irene Self Cam:

“In the dorm, Seulgi would be the one to notice stuff in the living room. She’s a typical guy inside a girl if you ask me.” Irene laughed.

“She would barely notice the essentials in the kitchen. So usually, Wendy and I check what needs to be bought. But to be fair, that bear could sometimes be responsible and buy the groceries without being told.” Irene finally said as she smiled at the camera.

Irene Cam:

“We don’t have groceries, Seobang-ah!” Irene yelled out from the kitchen as she opened the refrigerator and the cupboards.

Irene turned to the camera with a smile on her face. She was trying not to laugh because it was the first time she said the word towards a person. You could see her nervousness because it took a while before Seulgi gave a reply.

Seulgi Cam:

“Did she just call me seobang?” Seulgi asked and received confirmation form the cameraman.

 “Are you calling me that now?” Seulgi yelled back then gives a smile on the camera.

Irene Cam:

“Is it bothering you?” Irene asked with a blush on her cheek.

She motioned the cameraman to move a little as she searched for other things missing in the kitchen.

Seulgi Cam:

“No…” Seulgi replied then walked towards the bedroom.

“Wow…” She sighed as she marveled over the queen-size bed.

She walked over the windows and stared out the beach.

“Jagiya! Come to the bedroom. You have to see this!” Seulgi yelled out, still amazed at the scenery.

Irene Cam:

Irene could be seen furrowing her brows at what she was called.

“Did she call me Jagiya?” She asked the cameraman then when she got the answer, she laughed.

Seulgi Cam:

We’re back in the bedroom where Seulgi was still Irene-less.

“What’s taking her so long…?” She asked herself turning towards the door.

“Jagiya!” She yelled again and found Irene laughing in the kitchen.

Seulgi and Irene Cam:

“Why are you laughing?” Seulgi asked her face obviously confused.

Irene covered then waved at Seulgi to let her know everything was fine.

Irene Self Cam:

Irene was asked what was the term of endearment she would like her partner to call her.

“Jagiya…” She replied with a blush on her face.

Seulgi and Irene Cam:

“You’re weird… Nothing is missing on the bedroom. I’ll check the bathroom. We just need groceries for the kitchen?” Seulgi asked as she walked passed Irene who was trying to steady herself.

The older girl catches her hand making her stop.

Irene swallowed a lump in before replying.

“We just need a rice cooker and a few pots too. Did you check if we have a DVD player and a game console? You know how much Wendy spends time watching DVDs and the younger ones with their Playstation.”

“I’ll check. Did you bring your laptop?” Seulgi asked before slowly letting go of Irene’s hand.

“I did.”

“Okay. I’ll just check the bathroom.”

Red Velvet Cam:

They were asked what their thoughts were now that Irene might be away for a while because of the show. This was before they found out Seulgi was Irene’s better half.

“We’ll miss her…” Wendy sighed and the other two nodded.

“She usually is the one who initiates anything inside the dorm. Dinner, cleaning and so on…”

They were asked what if it was Seulgi who had to be away.

“She can’t be away. We’ll tie her up.” Joy replied as the rest laughed.

Seulgi and Irene Cam:

Seulgi looked around the bathroom and checked what was needed. She then walked out to go to Irene.

“We need towels, shampoo and some soap. We have toothbrushes in our luggage so it’s fine. Oh, we have too much tissue paper.”

“List it down so we can show it to them. Are you giving us money to buy these?” Irene looked over the producer and received a confirmation.

Just then another person in the crew added that the budget would depend on how they managed to check what was missing.

Seulgi Self Cam:

“Budgeting was never Irene-Unnie’s strongest suit. She would buy stuff if we liked them. She spoils us.” Seulgi smiled.

Seulgi and Irene Cam:

The two can be seen working out the list in the kitchen. They sat on the barstool as they checked and wrote the things they need for the house.

Hopefully they don’t forget about the party.

“Are we supposed to budget everything until next week?” Seulgi asked as Irene wrote the items in their list.

A person in the production crew confirms.

“Jagiya, we have to budget for the party later as well…” Seulgi uttered the words as if they were just normal for her.

Irene could be seen growing wide eyed with the words she used. The older girl can’t seem to digest how she is being called as of the moment.

“What?” Seulgi asked feeling embarrassed now.

“I’m supposed to be your husband or wife… I should call you that…” The younger girl tried to reason then started to stand up.

Irene held her in place then pulled her into a h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter