Come Up with Glee

We Got Married: Seulrene Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello ladies and gentlemen! First off we would like to thank all of the people who took time to send their comments on our page. We’re glad you find them sweet. Please continue to support and subscribe!” Ellen fixed her collar a little then turned to the camera once more.

“We have two beautiful guest stars today. They are one of the couples included in this worldwide WGM. You can watch their episodes in the next month. Please give a round of applause to Naya Rivera and Heather Morris!”

The studio audience hollered as the two glee stars took their seats.

“Thank you for doing the show and thank you for extending the welcome to our Korean couple.” Oprah cooed as she shook Naya’s hand.

“…For equality, right?” Naya pumped her hand up earning screams from the audience.

“So the visit with Seulgi and Irene was a part of your mission?” Oprah began.

The two young stars nodded.

“How was the couple?”

“For starters, they’re both beautiful and kind. Irene’s pretty shy, but Seulgi makes up for it.” Heather replied with a smile.

“Did they have a hard time with the seminar and the public service announcement?”

“It was more off how they would act? As expected this is new to them, having lived in such a conservative country. I guess it helped that they care for each other. It’s too evident to hide. The way they interacted during filming seemed natural for them.”

“That’s good to hear.” Ellen smiled then turned to the camera.

“Well we won’t have to ask Heather and Naya to tell us the whole story because we have filmed that for this episode! So roll it!”

Irene and Seulgi Cam:

We could see the two still sleeping in bed. Seulgi was hugging a pillow that was between her and Irene. Irene had her back facing Seulgi and was hugging a pillow as well.

Their manager motioned the rest of the crew to move out a bit so she can wake the two sleeping girls.

Irene Cam:

She was asked ‘what was the best way to wake up Seulgi?’ It was known that the bear slept like a log on most days.

Irene merely grinned.

Irene and Seulgi Cam:

We could now see Irene sitting on the bed talking to their manager while Seulgi was now facing away from Irene. Irene listened to their manager then turned to Seulgi. She moved across the bed her back facing the camera. She leaned a little to Seulgi’s ear whispering something.

The bear did not move. We all know that bears like to hibernate for long periods of time. Therefore, Seulgi the bear would pretty much sleep longer than the average girl. Well, she liked sleeping so that’s a plus too.

Irene grabbed a pillow then swats Seulgi, surprising the girl. Seulgi shot up the bed in panic. She saw Irene laughing which made her frown.

“Hyunnie!”

Host Camera:

“That was harsh.” Naya commented with a laugh.

“You’ll never think she’d do that because she was really shy when we spent time with them.” Heather pointed at the screen which was showing Irene repeatedly swatting the bear with a pillow.

Seulgi Self Cam:

“She usually throws a pillow at me playfully to wake me up. I don’t really wake up easily unless you put a little force. If I do open my eyes, sometimes it would take a while for me to get up. I love sleeping.”

Irene and Seulgi Cam:

Irene can be seen dragging a sleepy Seulgi to the kitchen. Never letting go the other girl’s hand, Irene managed to prepare breakfast for the both of them.

Irene pulled out a bowl of cereals and some fruits. The camera focuses on their faces as Irene casually brought her free hand to Seulgi’s cheek. Her thumb caressed the younger girl’s sleepy face.

Just then a phone rang and it was Irene’s. They part, Seulgi pouted at losing the older girl’s touch. She walked over to the counter and started eating her breakfast.

Irene Self Cam:

She was asked what her parents thought of the show.

“They know Seulgi. So they are assured I won’t be mistreated. They are a bit worried about what image this would show other people. But I hope they could see professionalism and openness to others that it helps teach.”

Irene and Seulgi Cam:

“Yoboseyo?” Irene answered and heard her mother on the other line.

“I’m alright omma. They were here yesterday. Yes. We’re fine omma…” Irene smiled at the camera then waved as if her mother was the one watching.

Sleepy Seulgi was now moving about the kitchen.

“I don’t know how to cook so I’m making Hyunnie a tuna sandwich. Don’t worry I mix faster than Jessica-Unnie.” Seulgi smiled at the camera then began mixing for the spread.

Irene came back to the kitchen and saw her. The smaller girl looked over her shoulder then smiled.

Seulgi gave her a glance then smiled back.

Irene and Seulgi Self Cam:

“At the dorm, Seulgi never cooks. She might burn everything in sight.”

Seulgi was smiling but was blushing because of embarrassment.

“But she’s a good sous chef. Works pretty fast with vegetables, especially cabbages.”

“I love Baechu.” Seulgi jokingly retorted earning a slap form Irene.

Irene and Seulgi Cam:

The two were now dressed and were about to go out. Irene gave the car keys to Seulgi so she could probably practice.

Before going out, the two were given the mission note.

“…Should I be worried this?” Seulgi smiled as she handed the note to Irene.

“Take your partner out on a lunch date and then go to the Trevor Project site.”

“Where do you want to go Hyunnie?” Seulgi asked as she took care of Irene’s seatbelt.

The camera caught how close Seulgi was to her which made her blush.

Without another word, Seulgi fixed hers oblivious to the fact.

The car started to move and so we follow.

We can see Irene fixing the GPS for Seulgi. Her eyes caught Seulgi’s phone then took it.

The bear glanced at her but continued to glue her eyes on the road.

Irene Self Cam:

She was asked if the marriage was real, who would she jealous of when it came to Seulgi.

“Jung Soojung” Irene answered too quickly for her own good.

Irene and Seulgi Cam:

“You talked to Soojung last night?” Irene asked her tone a little different from what we’re used to.

Seulgi turned her eyes on her briefly then nodded.

“She asked me how I was. She was in New York with Jessica Unnie yesterday. “

“When did you have that conversation? You were sleeping when I went to bed.”

There was awkward silence after that. We could see the two of them catching a glimpse of each other. They were like kids trying to hide whatever they were doing. Seulgi made a turn to the parking lot mall but did not ignore Irene.

“She woke me up. I slept again afterwards. It’s nothing to be worried about it. I was able to sleep just fine.” Seulgi finally assured Irene then took one of the older girl’s hands.

Irene bit her lip then releases herself from the seatbelt.

Seulgi removed hers and noticed the sullen look on her face.

Seulgi Self Cam:

She was told that most of the members didn’t like sharing her.

“I don’t really know why they are a bit selfish when it comes to me. It’s not like I’m that of a celebrity. Joy says it’s because I’m a bear like person, cuddly and stuff. Wendy merely told me what Hyunnie told me, they are afraid I’ll embarrass myself.”

She then sees Irene walking over to her then sits on her lap.

“She’s a little fragile that’s why. She can easily cry.” Irene smiled in satisfaction.

We could see Seulgi’s arm on her waist and as she turned, their faces were almost touching.

Irene and Seulgi Cam:

Since not many knew of Irene and Seulgi, it was easy for them to enjoy their time at the mall. The older girl had her held on to Seulgi’s arm as they passed by shops.

“What do you like to eat?” Seulgi asked.

We could see her unlatch Irene’s from her arm then entwined their fingers. They were now holding hands. As the camera focused on Irene, the older girl blushed like crazy.

“I want beef.”

Irene Self Cam:

They were asked about best thing about being in the United States.

“I think it’s the privacy and the freedom. I know we are watched almost 24/7 right now but we don’t have strict schedules to comply with. We can move around without being mobbed. Though there are some fans out there, they respect enough to provide space.”

Irene and Seulgi Cam:

Irene was still visibly quiet during their meal. Seulgi would glance at her from time to time then smile. There was a point wherein there was no more food on the older girl’s plate.

Seulgi noticed this and immediately gestured if her wife wanted more.

Seulgi Self Cam

“Since I can’t cook, I want to at least fix the table or her plate for her.”

She was then asked if she was willing to feed Irene a bite.

“…Looking forward to it! Hehehehe!” Seulgi replied with her infamous eye-smile.

Irene and Seulgi Cam:

“Jagiya, you have some sauce on your mouth.” Seulgi frowned and pointed at Irene’s lips.

The latter tries to wipe said sauce but missed. It was a little hard since she was trying not to smear her lipstick in order to get rid of the sauce.

Dimples could be seen on Seulgi’s cheek when she took a napkin and wiped Irene’s mouth clip. We could see Irene’s eyes wonder from the bear’s eyes and then her lips.

“There…” Seulgi smiled at her but Irene didn’t reply.

“Are you mad at me?” She asked but Irene only gave her a look.

“Is this about the call?” Seulgi asked again.

“Aniyo. Why would I be mad about a call?”

Irene Self Cam:

“I was never expecting Soojung to contact her that late since everyone is busy with the comebacks. I wasn’t really mad about it. I just felt a little, upset.” Irene forced a smile towards the camera.

Was it because of jealousy?

“We don’t like sharing her. So I guess it’s not.”

Irene and Seulgi Cam:

Seulgi cocked her head to the side then smiled.

“Are you jealous, Ja-Gi-Ya?” She made sure the syllables were clearly p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter