Make Her Say Yes Part 3

We Got Married: Seulrene Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy SeulRene Day!

It has been a week since their last task. And it has been also a week that Irene spent their time nursing Seulgi to health. Our bear has caught a cold and slight fever but is now good as new.

It was obvious as to how she plays around with Yeri and Joy.

Irene Self Cam:

“Seulgi loves the maknaes like little sisters. She spoils them and dotes on them most of the time. I used to get jealous because Seulgi rarely gives me that much attention. Now I know why?”

Irene was asked if she gets more attention now.

“I do. But when they are around, I still feel second fiddle at times. I try to think about it like if we had kids. I know she loves me but she would give more attention to the younger ones because I would understand. I think having Seuljun helped.”

Irene was asked if she misses their show-baby.

“Of course I do. We have spent quite a deal of time with her. I like it that she likes me more than Seulgi. At least Seulgi’s attention is on me.”

Red Velvet Cam:

While the three so called maknaes are in the living room rough housing, Wendy and Irene started to prepare lunch for the rest of the members.

We see that Irene would glance at the trio once and a while and frowns a little.

“Is there something wrong?” Wendy asked hand still busy with the salad she was preparing.

“Nothing… It’s just… Seulgi told me we’re mountain climbing tomorrow.”

Of course the other members know what was in store for Seulgi and Irene and what the bear was up to. It must have been hard to stay poker faced to your friends. Wendy stopped a bit before replying.

She must be careful not to spill anything about the two or Seulgi’s task.

“Don’t you like doing new stuff?”

“I do. It’s just sudden. You know that I am afraid of a lot of things.”

“Well you’re with Seulgi and the crew. What could possibly go wrong?”

“I know. Right. I mean… I just got into a relationship with her. Trust is key right?”

“Wait what?” Wendy grew wide-eyed.”

Host Cam:

“To the viewers, this was filmed before the airing of the episode where they officially got together. The other members are aware of the tasks. But they are unaware of Seulgi’s confession.” Ellen explained and the camera pans to Oprah.

“There was a bit of delay in filming since Seulgi got sick. But there should be no worries. Irene and their other manager were by her side 24/7. As of present time the Red Velvet bear is as healthy as she can be.”

Red Velvet Cam:

“How could you not tell us?”

“Didn’t you know?”

“There were no cut scenes. No special scenes online! Why didn’t you tell us?!” Wendy whined and Irene could only pout in apology.

“Tell us what?” Joy appears and looks at the status of their lunch.

“Did you know they are together now?”

“They are?” Joy choked on the piece of prune and grew wide eyed.

Seulgi and Yeri had to stop bickering when they heard Wendy and Joy scream.

“KYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!”

Red Velvet Self Cam:

The couple was sitting together as the members sat behind them.

They were asked if they were upset that Seulgi and Irene didn’t tell them the news when it happened.

“Of course we are.” Wendy scoffs and she slapped Seulgi’s shoulder for good measure.

“I mean we have been working and living together for years and this is how they treat us…” It comes off offended but we see with her smile, the Canadian was merely joking.

“Actually Seulgi-Unnie called me that same night I think.” Yeri pondered and earned a slight push from Joy.

“How come Seulgi-Unnie called you?”

“Maybe I’m more important than you?” Yeri smirked earning a very big scowl from Joy.

Irene and Seulgi tried to separate the two. It was obvious they feel sorry for not making the personal announcement to their members.

The producer then asked why the two didn’t announce it as soon as they could.

“Seulgi was sick that week so I had my mind on nursing her to health. Yes it was an important day. But it is not as important as her. She had high fever more than once that week. We almost had to take her to the hospital.”

“When did you become cheesy, Irene-Unnie?”

Seulgi merely looks at her girlfriend and shrugs.

Red Velvet Cam:

The members have their lunch and soon enough they were ready to do the task as requested of Seulgi.

“Guys, let’s go out and try wall climbing.”

Host Cam:

“Due to safety reasons, we have changed mountain climbing to indoor wall climbing. We have been told that Irene could get a little frightful and easily surprised. So for their own safety, we have adopted to the challenge.”

Red Velvet Cam:

“Wall-climbing?” Joy tried not to laugh but failed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter