Make Her Say Yes Part 1

We Got Married: Seulrene Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Host Cam:

The couple has been enjoying the married life for weeks now and even had experienced having a baby on their own.

“We want them to experience something else. So Seulgi would be receiving tasks so that she can propose. Yes guys, we’re filling you everything to the tee. Romance! Romance! Romance!”

“We noticed Seulgi wasn’t really much of the initiator so we’re going to ask her to be one. If she gets to make Irene say yes at all of the five trials, they get something nice for Christmas!!! This is a gift for the team and their fans by the way.” Ellen smiled on camera and everybody in the audience was delighted.

Seulgi Cam:

The bear was cleaning the porch when she received the mission note. She was instructed that it was her mission. Reading it we could see different facial expressions that we have grown to love.

Surprise

Confusion

Horror

Well it is as entertaining as it gets.

Seulgi called their manager over and we could see she’s discussing the things on the list. For the viewers’ pleasure, here is the list.

Say yes to amusement park rides which Bungee jumping Say yes to learning to surf and parasailing Say yes to mountain climbing with Seulgi Say yes to learning to drive Say yes to a marriage proposal

Seulgi was making faces trying to decide. She knows it’s a good thing to pass up but is also sure that they would have problems especially with number 1.

Seulgi Self Cam:

“We did acknowledge we couldn’t do bungee jumping. But from the looks of it, it is going to be a big gift for the fans and the team. I want to give it to them. So this is going to big a very big task for me. I don’t know how, but I know I have to do this.”

Seulgi and Irene Cam:

Seulgi pouted as she went to Irene who was busy cleaning up the kitchen. They just had breakfast and Irene was quietly cleaning up.

“Hyunnie, would you mind going to the amusement park today.”

“What’s with the sudden request?” The older girl asked as she wiped her hands.

Seulgi bit her lip before speaking again.

“Since we are here I was really wondering if we could go out and stuff.”

“Sure… What do you have in mind?”

“Let’s go to the amusement park.” Seulgi replied with that patented eye-smile we had grown to love.

Irene smiled back and nodded.

Guess keeping it short and simple was the way to go.

“No.”

“Oh come on Hyunnie, it’s just a rollercoaster.”

“No.”

“Hyunnie…”

“No…”

“I’m going to be there with you… Please?”

“…”

“I’ll hold you really tight… You won’t fall off…”

“…”

“Please…” The younger girl gave her utmost aegyo to convince the older girl to say yes. It was effective though.

Irene gave Seulgi that threatening look but at last nodded.

If this is the case for a simple ride, what problem would arise if it’s the rest on the list?

They were standing on a bridge, both equally nervous. Irene has been holding on to Seulgi like there was no tomorrow.

There might be, if Bae Joohyun would not survive this.

Irene Self Cam:

“I didn’t really know that the amusement park had bungee jumping. We are both scared of it. But I don’t know why she asked me to do it. I don’t even know why I agreed to it!”

Seulgi and Irene Cam:

We could see the two discussing about the challenge and Seulgi seemed to have less and less persuasive power over the thought.

“We will do it together. I know you are scared but so am I. I promise it will be all worth it in the end. Please?” Her voice was so soft we could hardly hear it.

Irene is nodding but it was merely to say that she understood that what they were doing was for something. Nevertheless the fear was still there.

Seulgi and Irene Self Cam:

“I was always the type who gets scared easily. I get frightened by sudden movements and noises. It doesn’t help that the members are always so jolly about it.”

“We try to help her by asking her out on amusement park rides and stuff. Despite our best efforts, there were still a lot of things that scare her.”

Irene was asked about the reason she said yes.

“It was for something. I know Seulgi would not agree if it wasn’t really important.”

“It is…” Seulgi replied holding on to Irene.

“I mean, we would be doing this for one day only. We just have to know how it feels like. The good thing about this is that we’re going to do it together.”

They both smiled still holding hands.

Host Cam:

“So we see Irene saying something to Seulgi, did she agree already?” Oprah looked over to Ellen.

“I don’t think so. I think she’s nodding about whatever Seulgi is trying to explain.”

“They really look cute. Look at how Irene is holding on to Seulgi now. She’s like a small baby in Seulgi’s arms.”

Seulgi and Irene Cam:

“They would put stuff on us for safety. I called Taeyeon-Unnie, she’s sure it’s going to be fine. I promise I will make it worthwhile. I know it’s scary…”

“That’s pushing it…” Irene replied head still buried on Seulgi’s chest.

“I’m sorry Hyunnie… I really want to do this with you. I’m scared but with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter