Hello Baby Part 1

We Got Married: Seulrene Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi and Irene Self Cam:

They were asked about what was one thing they wanted to do with the members while in Los Angeles.

“We’d like to take them on a stroll in the beach, have barbeque in the house and have them sleepover.” Seulgi answered as she looked at Irene who nodded in agreement.

If we all could remember, this was said in one of their old videos. Unfortunately for their group, they had a lot of schedules which didn’t allow them to relax together. We all know that in the KPOP world, you ride the wave as long as it’s there.

The camera panned and focused on their hands which covered the other. It seemed they have grown accustomed to the gesture on and off camera. They have been more spontaneous about their interactions since confessing to each other.

“We haven’t gone to amusement parks yet so it would be nice to visit a few with them too.” Irene added as she looked for Seulgi’s confirmation as well.

Seulgi and Irene Cam:

It was another morning and the camera in the bedroom caught nothing but a made bed. Where are those two? We get to the other camera and we find Seulgi and Irene together. The couple were already awake and in the kitchen preparing their breakfast.

“Ddeulgi likes pancakes today…” Irene smiled at the camera while Seulgi stood behind her.

She was preparing the pancake batter while the younger girl watched.

“Seobang can you please mix this…” She requested.

We could see Seulgi taking the bowl from Irene then started mixing.

“Kamsahamnida…” Irene managed to let out as she went towards the fridge.

She didn’t forget to lean and give Seulgi a kiss on the cheek.

“I want bacon so I’m frying a few. I’m cooking some for Seulgi too in case she likes some.” Irene smiled at the camera.

Another cam caught Seulgi with her tongue out as she mixed the pancake batter.

A few minutes later, Irene was now cooking pancakes while Seulgi arranged their dining table.

Irene Self Cam:

“Back in the dorm, Seulgi did try to learn from Wendy. But I guess because she sometimes goes out of concentration it was hard to have her cook meat. We still encouraged her though. I didn’t realize I will be the one who probably would be receiving most of the results of our labor.”

Irene and Seulgi Cam:

“Can I try Hyunnie?”

“Sure...” Irene moved away from the stove and watched as Seulgi tried to flip the pancake.

“Just hold it like this…” Irene carefully placed her hand on either side then guided Seulgi’s.

The bear smiled as the older girl’s hand assisted her.

The two were successful in cooking the first.

“You try it by yourself now.” Irene suggested then kissed Seulgi on the cheek for good luck.

We can see the bear was concentrating in pouring the pancake batter. She watched intently before flipping it.

Irene clapped her hands at her success.

“Now you can cook me breakfast.” Irene smiled then kissed Seulgi’s lips.

Red Velvet Cam:

Wendy groggily greeted their manager then walked over to the room to wake up the other two members.

The youngsters sat up the bed while Wendy and their manager handed a few towels so then can freshen up.

“Are we going to visit Irene-Unnie and Seulgi –Unnie today?” The youngest asked hugging a pillow.

“Yes. We’re going to the beach with them. I think visit a theme park too. Now, come on…” Wendy held out her hand so Yeri could take it.

“Are we going to have breakfast somewhere?” Joy asked.

The manager replied that there is already something prepared in the dining table.

Seulgi and Irene Cam:

The couple sat beside each other and quietly ate their breakfast. We could see Seulgi look at Irene from time to time while the Red Velvet’s leader continued eating.

“Hyunnie…”

“Hmmm…” Irene looked up and faced Seulgi with a smile on her face.

“What’s growing up in Daegu like?”

Irene smiled. The question might be a little random because she seemed surprised.

“Well, mostly rural so you’ll grow up with farming around you.” Irene tucked an unruly strand of the bear’s hair then kissed her.

“Hmm… You seem to like kissing me a lot…” A lopsided smile appeared on the younger girl’s lips earning a smile from Irene.

“Why do you ask about Daegu? Do you want to come the next time I come home?”

“Yes.”

The reply made Irene smile wider.

Seulgi Self Cam:

“I grew up in the city so, I want to know what’s it like to live in Daegu. Hyunnie acts differently than most of the people I know, but it’s cute. She’s proper but at the same time playful. If…” Seulgi stopped then smiled. Her eyes veered away from the camera.

“We have kids I want them to be like her. I’ll be happy to have at least one who runs along like her.” Seulgi smiled thoughtfully.

Damn those monolid eyes!

Host Cam:

“If I didn’t know any better, these two have been in love with each other for a while. The future is somehow set in their mind that they’ll end up together.” Ellen commented placing her fingers on her temple.

“I notice that too. Well, all in good time I supposed.” Oprah smiled and let the camera roll.

Seulgi and Irene Cam:

The couple were now dressed for the beach. Seulgi was wearing a plain black shirt and shorts while Irene wore an oversized white polo and shorts.

“Did you bring the sunblock?” Irene asked as placed the towels on their duffle bag.

“Yes, I placed in in your pouch. It’s in the duffle bag.” Seulgi was checking the picnic basket provided by the staff.

“Anneyeong…” Yeri greeted as they came inside the house.

Irene and Seulgi immediately went to the living room and gave their friends the much needed hug.

“You still look sleepy…” Irene placed Yeri’s head on her should then eyed the youngest for a while.

Wendy and Joy were still hugging Seulgi so she was rooted on her spot.

“Come on… the beach is waiting for us.”

Red Velvet Cam:

The girls arrived and we could see Seulgi, Yeri and Joy run towards the water. Like mothers, Wendy and Irene fixed the picnic spot while glancing at the three every now and then.

The trio in the water stood side by side and let the waves reach their feet.

Irene and Wendy, who were done preparing, just watched them with a smile. They could be seen making small talk as they sat on the sand.

Seemingly tired, the trio walked over to where the other two girls were and sat beside them.

Wendy and Irene hand out the sandwiches prepared for them while Seulgi gave away the water bottles.

“So… We never asked you this Unnies, but when did you realize you were in love with the other one?” Joy asked as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter