Hello Baby Part 2

We Got Married: Seulrene Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun was shining and we could see that the weather was turning out to be great.

Seulgi and Irene Cam:

We could see that Seulgi and Irene were still asleep. We were used to see them facing each other and holding hands. But today they have distance between them. The baby was in the middle of the bed and the two were protecting her from either side.

The little girl stirred then began to cry.

Irene was first to wake up. She kissed Seulgi’s forehead then took the baby in her arms. She tried to check if the baby was hungry by placing a finger on the baby’s mouth. It tried to it so Irene decided to feed the baby.

Irene Self Cam:

The baby was in Irene’s arms trying to climb over her shoulders.

“She is an early riser which is difficult sometimes because Seulgi isn’t. So even if I’m a little sleepy, I have to take care of her because she can’t wake up Seulgi.”

Irene Cam:

Irene maneuvers herself around the kitchen while carrying the baby. She prepared the hot water, the bottles as well as the juicer for Seulgi.

The baby, while in Irene’s arms, tried to bite off Irene’s cheek. We can see a smile on the Red Velvet leader’s face even though her cheek has baby drool now.

Seulgi appeared which surprised Irene.

“Good morning… This is new…”

“I heard rustling… Here let me hold her…” Seulgi carefully took the baby out of Irene’s arms and held her tight.

The baby was now biting Seulgi’s cheek.

“What are we having for breakfast?”

“I was planning some toast and jam.”

“Do I have to mix her formula?” Seulgi faced the baby who kissed her lips.

Irene smiled then leaned to kiss her cheek as well. She moved so that she could mix the formula herself.

Seulgi and the baby watched her animatedly. The older girl couldn’t stop smiling because her current partner was cooing cutely with the baby. In return the baby was babbling as if she understood our cute bear.

Their manager arrived to provide them the schedule for today.

“We’re bringing her with us?” Seulgi asked and the manager nodded.

“Okay… Are you going to take a bath with me?” Seulgi asked lifting the baby.

The little girl seemed to like it because she exploded into a giggling fit.

“Okay… Eat first baby…” Irene handed the milk to Seulgi who in turn fed the baby carefully.

The older girl started breakfast so that they can eat as well.

Seulgi and Irene Cam:

Seulgi was staring at the various baby soaps while Irene held the baby beside their tub. The little girl was playing with the water as they were filling it.

“Hypoallergenic… It’s safe right...”

“Uhum… Do we have everything? We can’t make her stay in the water too long…”

“Let me check…” Seulgi went to the counter and checked the baby’s things.

“Clothes… Diaper… Socks… Towel…”

“The baby powder Seulgi…” Irene looked up while the baby tried to get a fistful of her hair.

The older girl faced the baby and cooed.

“Here’s the baby powder Hyunnie… Hello baby…” Seulgi sat on the floor beside Irene and they began to bathe the baby.

The two were keen and careful. Seulgi assisted Irene in perfect concentration.

Seulgi Self Cam:

“I really want to take care of the baby properly so I concentrated. I could forget about stuff for myself but never the baby. She can’t really take care of herself so I have to be alert and careful. She’s very fragile.”

Seulgi and Irene Cam:

The two now carefully dress the baby up. Seulgi entertained her while Irene smiled at the two of them.

“We have to fix our bags and the baby’s as well.” Irene contemplated while Seulgi looked up to her with hanging open.

As if on cue, the baby had open too.

Irene smiled then gently closed those pretty lips, finalizing it with a kiss for each of the other two people in the room.

“How about you place her in the crib then go take a bath. I’ll fix the stuff we need to bring while you’re at it.”

Seulgi merely nodded then placed the baby on the crib. When the bear was about to leave, the baby began to cry. The couple immediately when over then talked to her.

“What’s wrong?” Irene asked taking the baby’s hand.

It seemed it still wanted to be in Seulgi’s arms because she was reaching out to her.

“She wants my Ddeulgi…” Irene winked then allowed Seulgi to kneel beside her and faced the baby.

“Appa has to take a bath baby. Omma is here… Don’t cry…”

The baby sniffed as if understanding every word the bear said. She took Irene’s hand and allowed herself to be carried by the Red Velvet leader.

“So understanding… You are so mature baby…” Irene cooed.

“I’ll just take a bath Hyunnie…” Seulgi kissed Irene and the baby before walking towards the bath room.

Seulgi and Irene Self Cam:

They were asked what the biggest challenge was for them while taking care of the baby.

“The baby’s car seat...”

Seulgi and Irene Cam:

The bear was staring at the back seat while the baby and Irene looked at the task at hand. Of course being first time parents, they do not know how some stuff are placed with the other. Meaning, they don’t know how to properly place the baby seat in the car.

Seulgi her lips, breathed deeply then went to the back seat and tried to place it.

We could see her read the manual then place a few parts together.

“Appa is good with her hands huh?” Irene cooed while the baby babbled in agreement.

Fifteen minutes later. The seat was set and Seulgi was placing the bags in the back of the car.

“Do we have everything?” Irene asked while see sat beside the baby in the back seat.

“Yes… Okay… Time to go to work…” Seulgi smiled and the family was now on their first ride on the road toge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter