Hello Baby Part 3

We Got Married: Seulrene Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi and Irene Cam:

We see Seulgi already awake with the baby. They are both making faces at each other while lying on their stomachs. The baby smiled at the bear when she puffed her cheeks. Slowly the baby tried to push herself up so that she could touch Seulgi. Feeling a little playful, Seulgi crawled backward earning a light growl from the baby. The little one tapped the floor then slowly crawled. Seulgi grew wide eyed. She immediately sat up and woke Irene who was still sleeping on the bed.

“Yah! Yah!” She tapped the bed excitedly making the older girl stir.

Sleepily Irene sat up, eyes trying to focus.

“She’s crawling. She’s crawling.” Seulgi bit her lip as the little girl came closer to her.

Irene smiled then moved to sit beside Seulgi.

The baby crawled towards them and when she reached Seulgi, she was rewarded by a kiss from the two girls for either cheek.

“You know Hyunnie, we call her baby but we don’t even know her name yet.” Seulgi turned to Irene who was now checking the baby’s bag.

She saw a card then smiled

It must be fate.

“Her name is Seuljun.” Irene turned to Seulgi who was now lifting the baby up.

“Hi Seuljun, I’m Seulgi… It is so nice to meet you.” Seulgi protrudes her lips wish made the baby imitate her.

Her hands touched either side of the bear’s face, seemingly wanting to kiss her.

Irene laughed and leaned against the bear’s shoulders as they both played with their little one.

Seulgi and Irene Self Cam:

The two held the baby while Seuljun was playing on Seulgi’s lap. The couple were asked what would have they named the baby if it was theirs.

Seulgi looked up to Irene and smiled.

Irene turned to the camera and said.

“Seuljun is just perfect.”

Seulgi and Irene Cam:

Seulgi carried the bag on her shoulder and the baby with her hands. Seuljun tapped either side of the girl’s cheek as she sang.

“Lalala lalala lalalala! Happiness!”

Irene peeked from the bathroom and joined in.

“Lalala lalala lalalala! nan wonhae!” The two sang and Seuljun giggled.

“She likes the song, eh Seuljun. We can sing it for you when the rest arrives. You like that won’t you?” Seulgi smiled then kissed the baby’s lips.

Irene emerged from the bathroom wearing a white dress which complimented Seulgi’s white sleeved polo and jeans ensemble. She carefully took the taller girl’s hand and rolled up the sleeves as the free hand held onto Seuljun.

“You look rather dashing…” Irene whispered then kissed Seulgi’s cheek.

“We have to buy her clothes for the concert and the wedding next week.” She then added as she picked up Seulgi’s pouch and her bag.

They walked towards the living room where their manager-unnie was already waiting for them.

They were told that they had to pick up the rest of Red Velvet because their manager-oppa had to take the car to the mechanic.

Seulgi and Irene Self Cam:

They were asked if Seulgi had driven the girls before.

“No one has driven for any one. This is actually the first time we drove ourselves places. Manager-Unnie and Manager-Oppa usually did the driving.” Irene replied then looked to Seulgi to add more.

“We were usually tired so it wasn’t really safe to drive. There were road accidents involving other idols because of fatigue. We’d rather think of things safely rather than look good driving.”

Seulgi and Irene Cam:

Seulgi gave Seuljun to Irene so that she could carry the other bags.

They were told their managers will be within the vicinity to help with crowd control. Just in case it becomes a problem.

“Come on Hyunnie…” Seulgi smiled holding out her free hand.

Irene took it as she smiled at the baby happily.

“Let’s pick up your Aunties baby.” Seulgi smiled then kissed Seuljun and Irene’s cheeks.

Red Velvet Cam:

Wendy was fixing Yeri’s hair when Joy appeared from the bedroom.

“Unnie, you think this is okay for the baby?”

“When did you get that?” Wendy asked as she stared at the Pikachu Plushie.

“I got it downstairs, the hotel gift shop.”

“Check for things she might take off and swallow okay? We don’t want her choking.” Wendy advised as Joy did so.

Seulgi and Irene Self Cam:

“Out of all the members, Wendy is more the motherly type. She likes taking care of me.” Seulgi smiled as Irene bit her lip.

“Hyunnie…” The bear playfully sent a knowing smile to the older girl who blushed.

“She’s like a mother too. She looks after us all the time, whether at the dorm or in concerts.”

Seulgi and Irene Cam:

Seulgi carefully parked the car as they arrived at the hotel.

“Yehey…” She said softly as Irene and the baby giggled at the back seat.

“Who knew Appa could drive so well?” Irene cooed and the baby just babbled.

The car was already put into a stop and Seulgi was taking her seatbelt off.

“You should let me drive you more often since I don’t have schedules again.”

“You’d like that?” The older girl asked as Seuljun tried to get a strand of her hair.

Irene playfully scolded the baby with a pout but it didn’t work. She was after that purple hairband on the Kid Leader’s hair.

Seulgi faced them with a smile on her face.

“Let’s go my loves. The Aunties are waiting.”

“Ne…” The tip of Irene’s nose touched Seuljun’s who giggled as she placed her small hands on the older girl’s cheek.

Red Velvet Cam:

Yeri went over the door to open up for Irene and Seulgi.

“Baby!” Yeri greeted then kissed Seuljun’s cheeks.

“Hi Baby!” Joy appeared with a hand behind her back.

She then showed Seuljun the Pikachu plushie which made her giggle.

She grabbed the toy by the ear then started biting it off.

“Are you guys ready?” Seulgi asked but her eyes were on Seuljun who was making a feast out of Pikachu’s ear.

She placed a hand on Irene’s shoulder earning her a questioning look. Without saying a word, the older girl turned to the baby and slowly took the toy away.

 “It’s not for eating Seuljun…” She whispered the kissed the baby’s forehead.

The three silently smiled at the scene.

Red Velvet Self Cam:

They look natural being parents. I used to think Seulgi-Unnie would have difficulty because she had been too playful and irresponsible sometimes. I would worry if I left my child with her. So far, she had been really good with Seuljun. It’s pretty nice to see.” Joy smiled at the camera earning a nudge from Yeri.

“Actually, Seulgi-Unnie takes good care of me. I actually know she’ll do well. She’ll come off like someone who could care less about the things around her but she is kind. She knows what I need when I need it.” Yeri added.

Red Velvet Cam:

The group was now in the car. The youngsters were with Irene and the baby, while Wendy and Seulgi were in the front seat. The bear was already driving out of the parking lot.

“Yah! Seulgi-Unnie! Daebak!” Yeri hugged Seulgi’s head rest and watched how the older girl drove.

“Yeri-ah… Sit properly…” Irene gently reprimanded the maknae.

They wouldn’t want Seulgi to lose concentration when she was driving very precious cargo.

“So…” Wendy began as the rest quieted down.

“Are you two in a relationship now?”

The youngs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter