Hello Baby Part 4

We Got Married: Seulrene Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi and Irene Cam:

The two were awake and were now fixing their clothes and the baby’s for the long day ahead. Seulgi had a sandwich on while she carried the little tyke.

“Seobang, she’s trying to get the bread…” Irene pursed her lips then held the bread so that Seulgi could take a bite.

She then took it before Seuljun could get her hands on it.

“We might have to bring her formula since we have to be out the whole day.”

Seulgi nodded while she watched Irene go around the kitchen with a smile.

Seulgi Self Cam:

“I wasn’t really good at chores back in the day. I was usually the assistant. But watching her now, I feel like I have to step up. Because it’s not about me anymore, it’s about us. I want her to rely on me like how she made me rely on her. I want to be her source of strength and I want to protect her from everything. Maybe when we go back we’ll have to move but, at least are families are fine with it. I think that is the very basic thing about this.”

She was asked if this is for real.

Seulgi merely smiled then nodded.

Seulgi and Irene Cam:

The producers hand Seulgi and Irene a mission note for the day. They would have to compete it after their practice.

Irene started reading and Seulgi walked over to take a peek.

“You have to join couples with their kids in a get together tonight.” Irene read out loud turning to the producers regarding the mission.

“We just have to attend?”

They get a nod from the producers but Irene was a bit skeptical about the day.

“Seuljun isn’t feeling well since yesterday. Can we postpone this so she can have a doctor’s visit after our practice?”

They were told that the mother will pick the baby to take her to the doctors.

Irene literally frowned but nodded nonetheless.

Irene Self Cam:

“I was hoping we could take her to the doctor ourselves. But since her mother is around, we have to give her that privilege. I just know that I would worry the whole day trying to think about her.”

 Seulgi and Irene Cam:

Seulgi held Irene by the waist as they watched Seuljun be taken away so the child could see a doctor. As the car went farther from their sight, Irene turned and buried herself in Seulgi’s chest.

The younger girl didn’t tear her eyes away from the vehicle. Her hand found Irene’s head and then tried to soothe her.

We could see Seulgi whispering but the crew and the camera could not really catch what she was saying.

For now, let’s let them keep the conversation to themselves. It must be hard to let go of something you have been used to taking care of the past week.

Red Velvet Cam:

They move on to their rehearsals and visibly they were not in the mood.

This doesn’t go unnoticed by Wendy and the rest of Red Velvet.

The two maknaes gave the couple a hug each. Joy hugged Seulgi while Yeri hugged Irene. The duo hugged back but their moods remained to the floor.

“You look like real parents.” Wendy smiled then sat in between Seulgi and Irene.

She pulled them closer so that they were resting their head on either side of her shoulders.

“You guys… stop moping. How about we all practice and go out today huh? Yeri and Joy can be your Seuljuns for today.” Wendy stuck her tongue out when the couple whined in reply.

This made the maknaes blast their aegyo towards the two older girls making them cringe.

Wendy was pretty happy about it though.

We could now see Red Velvet practice.

The couple was dancing like mad and one would notice the tense atmosphere around them. It got even weirder when we find Irene staring at Seulgi and Wendy who were a little too close to each other.

Fingers ran on Seulgi’s head as those lips form into a small smile.

Wendy must be comforting Seulgi because of Seuljun’s sudden departure. Irene’s eyes drop to her feet. Maybe this was what the bear felt when she saw her having fun with her friends.

Irene Self Cam:

“They have always been close. I feel envious sometimes. It’s like they know each other like the back of their hands. They don’t need to say anything to understand what the other one is feeling. I wish I had that connection with her even before this happened. Even before I actually acknowledged I was in love with her…” Irene smiled forlornly at the camera.

Red Velvet Cam:

Wendy walked over to Irene, leaving Seulgi with Yeri. The duo was now playing on Seulgi’s phone, the older girl visibly in a better mood.

“Now that the bear is smiling, I have to fix you too.” Wendy gave Irene a hug.

“So how are you holding up Unnie?”

“I miss her…” Irene whined only to feel Wendy flick her finger on her forehead.

“Unnie, don’t be a baby. It’s not like Seuljun’s is yours anyways. Would you like to have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter