Fourteen

Beside You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Hey..."

"Hey..."

"so...I---"

"Before you say anything, I just wanted to tell you again how much it means to me that you are visiting me and how grateful I am that you managed to survive. I would not know what to do if I knew that you had died because of my mistakes. I'm sorry Yoseob, I'm sorry. For everything. "

Yoseob smiled comfortingly and lightly knocked on the glass barrier that separated him and Woohyun so as to get him to look up at him. 
"I've forgiven you, have you forgotten about that? The last when I spoke to you, I remembered I told you that already."

Woohyun stared into the sparkly and kind eyes of Yoseob, "You... You look happier now. It's a good thing of course! I just.. Your eyes, they are still as beautiful as what I remembered them to be. But even more, alive."

"I am, and it's all thanks to you. You brought me to the hospital just in time and you helped me to return to Junhyung. 
Thank you, Woohyun."

"You shouldn't be thanking me," Woohyun muttered, "You should scold me. I almost cost you your life. I almost took you away from Junhyung forever." 

Chortling softly, Yoseob gazed sincerely into Woohyun's eyes, "That man had become so much more clingy to and protective of me, it's endearing. I should thank you for that. Now, you really have to stop blaming yourself. Spending time behind bars is good enough a punishment and you apologizing to me proves that you are truly repentant. So since I've forgiven you, the next step is for you to forgive yourself."

"Wouldn't be easy.. I almost killed you." 

"As an almost victim of yours, I order you to stop blaming yourself!" Yoseob poked on the glass barrier like a nagging mother.

Woohyun couldn't help but break into a smile, "Thank you. Of all the things I've regretted doing, the one thing I'll never regret is falling in love with you. You never changed. You have always been kind, friendly and selfless since college and you've not changed a single bit." 

"And I thank you for falling in love with me. Boosts my ego a little, I must say." 

Yoseob watched as Woohyun chuckled at his little joke before continuing in a more serious tone, "I'm sorry for not returning the feelings but I'm sure one day, Woohyun, you might just meet the right person." 

"How does it feel like, to be in love and to be loved?"

"Amazing," Yoseob murmured dreamily, "Every morning when I wake up with him by my side, I feel like the luckiest person on earth. To have such a man laying by my side, to smell the heavenly scent of this man, to listen to... Sorry am I babbling?"

"No no, it's great to see you, so blissful, so happy." 

"It really is amazing," he sighed contentedly, gazing into a distance.

"Thinking of him aren't you?"

"Oh, I'm sorry!"

"Don't be", Woohyun smiled sincerely, "I'm glad that you're happy. I'm happy for you."

"When you are free, let's all go out to have a meal together alright?"

"More than one please!"

Nodding fervently, Yoseob grinned toothily, "More than one!"   ----------------------   "Yoseob ah!"

"No no no no no no! I'm having a meeting right now and so, no!" 

"Seobie, please! It's really really important!" 

"Since when has it not been important?!" Yoseob growled into the phone, messing his hair up in frustration.

"Please...." 

Yoseob sighed, he just could not reject when that man sounded so sad and pitiful. 
It hurts his heart to not give the man what he wants and he muttered a string of curses because he knows that Junhyung knows that too.

"Fine..." He finally replied begrudgingly.

Junhyung gave a shout of hurrah before cooing his enraged boyfriend, "Thank you thank you! You are the best! We will have lunch together after that alright?"

The small male rolled his eyes and huffed into the phone, "I hate you."

"You love me."

"You're lucky I do or I would not be doing such nonsensical errands for you. I might get sacked or demoted at this rate!" 

Junhyung laughed at his exaggerating boyfriend, "But you're a gem to the company, they will never release you! And, if they really do, I'll hire you to be my personal assistant!"

"And cost Kikwang his job? I'm not that mean."

"I need another personal assistant anyway, to do things that Kikwang is unable to do. You're the only suitable candidate!"

Yoseob frowned a little, "It had been that busy for you that y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter