Eleven

Beside You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't you think they are just really into one another?" 

"What?! Can't you see that he cried?" Doojoon stared at the policeman incredulously.
They had decided that they lacked the resources so they called in the police force for help but instead of help, they were provided with more irritation.

"All I see is two man kissing each other passionately and maybe another man," the officer points to Junhyung, "unable to accept that fact."

"Officer! I swear Yoseob really was taken away by somebody from the car!" Gayoon tried to help, exasperated that the police wasn't believing them at all.

"Miss, look. We believe your story of how the car crashed and this man disappeared. But couldn't it just be that this man was fine, didn't want to get into trouble for crashing the car and so he went to find his boyfriend and they are living happily ever after now?" 

"Get out" a dangerous whisper rang loud and clear in the office.

"Look Mr Yong, we really would love to help you but there's no evidence that your friend is in any troub--"

"Get out." 

"We really want to help you but----"

"I said, get out", the whisper has been raised by a few decibels and the policemen in the office couldn't help but feel their goosebumps rise.

"Good day to you then," the head of them muttered hurriedly before they scrambled out of the office.

"Those people are idiots, don't worry Junhyung, we can save Yoseob on our own!" Doojoon snarled as he clenched his fist together.

"Get out."

Kikwang, Doojoon and Gayoon looked at one another in astonishment. 

"Please...just for awhile." 

They nodded their head, hearts tugging as they heard the deep melancholy in Junhyung's voice.

As the door closed, Junhyung continued staring blankly into space as he remained on his seat.
Slowly, he stood up and walked to the couch before lying on it weakly.

"Yoseob ah, I can still smell you here..." He whispered as tears sprung to his eyes.
"You were always beside me in my darkest days. 
When I was lost in the shadows, you stood infront of me, shining and dazzling, lighting up my world.
When I needed to be scolded, to be nagged at, you would be breathing down my neck, warming me up because I know that you cared.
When I needed answers, you would be here, telling me exactly what I need to do.
Yoseob ah, what would you tell me now? Should I just barge in carelessly to look for you? Or should I control my impatient heart and wait some more?"
Wiping his tears away, his mind drifted to the night when he finally realized his feelings for Yoseob.

He remembered how Yoseob's eyes sparkled as he chuckled softly, "Yeah. You're obviously the dumbest."
He reminisced the moment where he kissed Yoseob's forehead softly while his eyes were closed in bliss, "Yes I was, but not anymore... because now, I've got you and I'm not letting you go."

As if an electric currrent was passed through, he stood up abruptly, walked to his desk and pressed on his phone's receiver, "Kikwang, you all may come in now."

The trio entered and watched Junhyung apprehensively as he started packing things into his bag. 
"Don't just watch me. Think of what we might need."

"for...?" Kikwang asked nervously.

"For sneaking into that house and bringing Yoseob out safely." 

Doojoon smirked and gruffly hugged Junhyung, "That's the spirit! Don't worry, we will get him out safely. You can do the honours of bringing him out, bridal style, Prince Charming."

Nodding shyly, Junhyung gave a small smile, "We will just work things out on the spot. I can't delay this anymore. We can plan and plan but we will never know what to anticipate. And I told him I'm never letting him go...so I'm not going to leave him there any longer."

Gayoon clapped her hands, "Let's go, let's go!" 

------------------


"What do you really want out of all these?" Yoseob whispered, his eyes slightly closed as the light was getting too bright for him to bear with.

"I want you. As long as you agree to be with me, as long as you agree to never run away from me. 
I want you to go up to Yong Jun Hyung and tell him that you didn't want him to pull you away from our kiss.
That the person you love is me. I want you to crush his heart... and be mine."

"By tying me up, by not bringing me for medical help when I need it, by fiddling with my car, by trapping me here? 
By doing all these, do you really think I could love you?" 

Woohyun narrowed his eyes and snapped, "If I did not do all these, would you have remembered me? Would you have thought of me?" 

The silence that followed proved to be an answer to Woohyun as he grabbed Yoseob roughly on the shoulders and shook him, "Is it that hard to love me!?" 

Yoseob winced in pain, his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter