The best experience of the world

I'm Sure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RyeoWook

Here I am, sitting on private cover holding a pharmacy pregnancy test. And I'm looking at the two red lines that will change my life and the lives of Kyu, forever. I'm not sure at this point I'm happy or scared. I know Kyu never leave me with a child in her arms. But the idea of ​​a child in my home in nine months. I still live with Kyuhyun, but he practically lives here with me. He spends all his time with me. At this time he is sleeping, because I got up early to take advantage of the morning urine. What works best on the test. I have yet to see a doctor. But I want Kyu is with me. I put the test in a drawer in the bathroom cabinet and washed my hands. It is too early for me to start packing me off to college. So I just lay down in the arms of Kyu and stared at the ceiling. I put my hand on my stomach and I wondered a beautiful baby like Kyu. With her brown wavy hair. His full lips heart-shaped. I was planning on dreaming until I lost consciousness and fell asleep.



KyuHyun

I woke up and Wook was still asleep beside me. I shifted slowly so as not to wake him and went to the wardrobe and choose the clothes I wear today to college. Then I grabbed a towel and went to the bathroom. I prepared to shower just before I enter the bathroom I noticed that he had no soap. Then I opened a drawer and pulled out a bar of soap. I heard the sound of something falling on the floor and bent down to join. I looked for a long, thin thing. It reminds me of those pharmacy pregnancy tests. But it would be strange Wook use it. So I left the counter the corner and thought later I could ask Wook about it.

I took my bath. And when I went to the room Wook was already waking up. He turned and looked at me. I walked up to him. I was still with my damp chest and wrapped my waist the towel. I sat next to him and kissed him.

- Good Morning!!

- Good Morning Kyu!!

- Oh ... I found there on the bathroom cabinet drawer. One thing that looks like a pregnancy test. What's that?

- Yeah ... Uh ... Um ... Kyu, I have to say something to you. I need you to take it there and handed me here.

He said as he sat up propping up against the headboard. I got up and grabbed the alleged pregnancy test. I went back and sat down again beside Wook. He took the test of my hands and turned it to me.

- Kyu, err ... you are seeing these two little risk?

- Yes I am. What's the problem?

- Well ... not exactly a problem. Is this is a pregnancy test. And I did it. And these two red lines, mean ... I'm pregnant Kyu ...

He sighed loudly and looked at the sheet piece that he was cheering with his fingertips. It took me a minute to get the message. If he is pregnant means that in nine months we will have a baby, a child. A child that was made with love, even if it has not been planned. I'm surprised, of course! But ... I'm happy. A child is always a blessing in the life of a couple. I'm already imagining me playing with my baby and rocking him. I ... Wow ... That's Awesome!

- Oh ... God ... I ...

I looked Wook who was still staring at her fingers and her eyes filled with tears.

- Wook I ... I ... I'm very HAPPY!

He looked at me surprised by my reaction.

- Even Kyu?

- Of course Wook! This baby ... He's our son ... and ... we know ... that it was made with love ... even though we did not plan it ... but ... Wook ... a child ... it's like a blessing ... we'll take care of him with the greatest love ... right?

- Yes... Yes... Yes!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter