Unexpected Surprise

I'm Sure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month later

RyeoWook

I was sleeping and I woke up with my cell phone ringing. I reached for the nightstand and picked up the phone. I answered the phone and grumbled.

"Hm"

"Wook-Ah"

"Hm?"

"YAH Ryeowook"

"Kyu?"

"Where are you?"

"At home because?"

"And college, you will miss?"

"Kyu, I'm very tired, I'm feeling tired. So today I will not. Once you get out of there, you can come here at home."

"But ... Wook ... ah ... okay ... until later then! Kiss, I love you!"

"I love you too Kyu!"

I hung up and went back to sleep. When I woke up again, I felt hands touching me in the face. I opened my eyes and Kyu was lying next to me.

- Hey sleeper ...

- Hm ... Kyu ... when you arrived?

- Not too long.

- Why do not you wake me up?

- You were so beautiful while sleeping, I was sorry to wake you.

I got close to Kyu and put my leg over his legs, laid my head on his chest as he fondly on his face.

- What happened today in college?

- Nothing much ... you sleep all day?

- Yeah ... I think so!

- You are hungry?

- I'm ... hungry, really, I have not eaten anything today.

- So ... I'll order food!

- Kyu ...

- Hm?

- Stay here with me!

I steadied myself on my right elbow and lowered my head reaching the lips of Kyu. I got lost in time at that moment, I was just focused on Kyu body connected with mine, soon after.



KyuHyun

I woke up the next day and still with my beautiful boyfriend in my arms. He was and the sheet was only taking part of your body. It is always beautiful before and after we made love. I noticed yesterday that he was very sensitive to my touch. A simple touch caused him already chills the making scream with pleasure. I was admiring his body while he slept. I wanted to just get the rest of the day. But it is already two days without food and we have college as well. I lightly touched his skin and he shivered. Then I lowered my lips and lightly kissed her bare shoulder. He shifted a little but made no move to wake up. Then I started to wander my hand over her body and whispered in his ear.

- Love...

- Hm ...

- Come on, you'll get ready while I call for delivery. Okay?

- Kyu ... I'm sleepy. I can not miss today too?

- No, come on! Hm? Come On!

- Okay.

He turned and kissed me on the lips.

- Good Morning Honey!

- Good Morning Angel!

I got up and went toward the bathroom. I took a quick shower. When I left the bathroom to go get dressed. Wook was already wandering around the room while separating clothes that would use. I dressed quickly and headed towards the kitchen. Wook returned from complaining room. Then I turned to him.

- What's the problem?

-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter