Planning...

I'm Sure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days later...

I Kyu and are lying together in bed holding each other, this is one of the moments that I like, I feel happy just to us to be so embraced, talking, smiling and planning our future. Well, actually our wedding.

- So how do you want? - Kyu asked me playing with my fingers in his chest.

- Hm ... How about the beach? Or in an open field?

- You do not want the church?

- Well ... of course ... it's beautiful all that ceremonial, but ... no ... I prefer something more reserved.

- Who will invite?

- Our friends, of course ... Our families too.

- When will we get married?

- Kyu ... stop questioning me so much, you have to tell me your preferences too.

- I know love, sorry. It's just that I want it to be perfect for you. The wedding of your dreams.

- No, Just being married to you is already more than perfect.

I raised my body to an extent that I could stretch out and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. Kyu smiled and my back as I laid my head on his chest.

- I'm so happy, I could marry you tomorrow.

- Me too. - I smiled. - But Kyu, had an idea, it's a little crazy, but ...

- Then tell me love.

- We're getting married in the new year at the turn.

Kyu looked at me.

- Kyu So, we go there and we registered our marriage at the registry office. And then we exchange rings at midnight New Year. It `s not perfect?

- It's a pretty crazy idea even, but ... it was the best idea. - Kyu grinned.

- We can spend the New Year with our friends on the beach. And exchanging rings in front of the sea.

- Hm ... yes! I loved it!

- I do not want a formal ceremony, on the contrary, want something more intimate.

- Perfect! - Kyu smiled. - We will make a bachelor party?

- KYU !! - I hit his chest and he laughed. - You are no longer single a long time. - I did nozzle.

- I'm kidding love. - He touched the tip of my lips. - But ... We could do a bachelor party, both of us, just us. - He reached inside my shirt. And he turned us getting on me. - And we could start now ...

And he kissed me, I got lost in the kiss and soon was already pulling his shirt over his head.

December, 31st, 2012

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter