I Came Back

I'm Sure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry the delay to update the Fic XD

KyuHyun

I'm thinking a pile of nerves where Ryeowook is, where can I find it, and how to save it. Sungmin is trying to keep calm Heechul, I arrived at my house a few minutes after I, Sungmin, Yesung, Donghae and Eunhyuk we were together talking.

He came to see Wook, but he came and saw me crying and I knew something was wrong. He began to scream and fight me, and keeps asking where Ryeowook this and how it is.
But the detail is that... I do not know.

I woke up from my thoughts when I saw Sungmin calling my attention.

- Kyu, Heechul has calmed down a bit ... I want to talk to him a bit?

- I ... I do not even know what speak ... as I will say that ... he disappeared and ... !

- Come Kyu, he is saying that if you do not talk to him now he will call their parents. And I guarantee you it will be much worse.

I got up and walked over to where Heechul sat with Hae and Yesung.

- I do not know what to tell you exactly, or how to explain.

- HOW DO YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SAY WHAT? MY BROTHER IS WHERE? BECAUSE YOU APPEARED IN HIS LIFE? YOU ONLY BROUGHT BY THE WAY DOOM. FIRST PREGNANCY AN INTERRUPTED. YOU HAVE THE NOTION OF STATE THAT HE WAS? HE WAS DESPERATE, WAS UNBALANCED, I NEVER HAD SEEN IN LIFE THAT WAY. IT'S A BOY SWEET AND SO ARE YOU GETTING END OF A WAY THAT...
YOU DESTROYING IT, THE HIS INNOCENCE, TRICK OF IT... ALL!
HOW MANY TRAUMA HE WILL HAVE TO HAVE FOR YOU SOLVE DISAPPEAR?

- I know ... or not ... I ...

Sungmin walked to Heechul and touched his shoulder.

- Heechul you're being too hard on the Kyu ... He is so concerned with Wook as you, you have to calm down. Please...

 

Heechul turned to the door of the house before leaving and looked at me.

- I'll find my brother ... and after that I will ensure that you do not come closer to him, and he forget you completely. I will never accept you two together again. And I will do everything to prevent this from happening!

Then he turned and walked out the door. I let myself fall back on the couch and started to cry. I do not know what to do, all that Heechul said was right, and maybe right would I disappear himself, but I do not know if I can do this, why my selfishness is as great as the love I feel for Ryeowook .

RyeoWook

I'm locked in this room do not know how many hours ...
I'm hungry and cold ...
I am afraid...

The small window that has the room I can see it's already dark, I'm not sleepy and I'm not tired. But if I could be home right now, I'd probably be lying in the arms of Kyu and would be sleeping.

I tried to sleep here, but this room has a horrible smell and the man who is out there put a very loud music

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter