Finally The End

I'm Sure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three weeks later...

I had already been discharged from the hospital, my body still has some visible bruises, and I recovered well.

I returned to college and working well. I was very happy to return to teaching.

I came home, I Kyu and still live together. And speaking of Kyu...

He never leaves off my back, you are always with me no matter where I go. Even if you say it's okay now and that HyungSik is already stuck. It will not stop following me.

Even in college it does not come off my back a second.

I had a few nightmares in the first week, but as soon as I came home, went. On the first night at home, I had a nightmare again. But Kyu hugged me to sleep. Then he spent the nightmare quickly. And after that I did not have more nightmares.

But it's all coming back to normal gradually.

I'm walking down a school hallway, I have my folders and books in my arms. I arranged to meet with Sungmin in the college laboratory. I'm driving me there.

I went into the lab and had no one there, everything was silent. The room was dark. I entered the room and walked over to a table dropping my materials. I grabbed my cell phone to call Sungmin but I stopped when I heard the door being locked.

Soon the room lights called and I turned around. Siwon was in front of me so angry, he held a weapon in his hands, he was pointing at me.

I blinked twice before sighing in despair. I went on alert.

Siwon took two steps toward me and stopped. He snorted twice, then spoke.

"Ryeowook Game over." He gave a demonic smirk and prepared the weapon. I still had my cell phone in hand, so I put my phone in my back and took what was in dialing mode and held the key one where I knew I would call Kyu.

Siwon was so angry that he did not notice the phone calling down across the line, and did not notice Kyu meeting and calling for me. So when I took courage I spoke loud and good sound to hear Kyu.

"Siwon, calm, let's talk."

"We have nothing to talk about. Now I'll just kill you and go!"

"You should drop this weapon, your digital will get it you know, and you will be arrested."

"As long as you are dead and away from Kyu, I do not mind being arrested."

We sat in silence for a few minutes, I could hear Kyu calling for me, but Siwon did not hear.

I stepped forward and Siwon said.

"You can stop there, if y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter