Empty...

I'm Sure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RyeoWook

I opened my eyes and I saw everything blurry. I could hear a constant beeping next to me. The room where I was had light green color. I could smell the hospital. I tried to move me a bit but I felt doe in my belly.
I groaned in pain and decided not to move me but not to cause harm to my baby. I looked around the room and I saw Kyu lying on a chair next to my bed. I whispered and he agreed.
- Oh God Ryeowook. You woke up.
- What happened?
- I do not know. I was at home waiting for you. And you were taking too long to arrive. I was ready to go to college to get you. But the hospital called me saying you fell down the stairs and passed out.
- I ... I can not remember everything. I remember that I was very dizzy. And then I felt pain in my stomach. And then I fell and fainted.
- They've checked you and everything is fine! No fracture.
- That's including the right baby?
Kyu lowered his head and the doctor entered the room.
- Oh ... let's see! You woke up! How are you feeling.
- Tired and weak.
- You lost a lot of blood. Then you'll have to stay here for a while yet. Reset all the blood that you lost.
- Doctor, how is my baby? It's okay with it, right?
- I'm so sorry. But its fall was very strong. And you lost a lot of blood. Also lost the baby.
- No ... No ... You're lying to scare me? You can stop! I know this is a lie. I did not lose my son. DO NOT. KYUHYUN LIE THAT'S RIGHT? TELL ME! KYUHYUN!!
Kyuhyun began to cry and shook his head.
- Wook ... I'm sorry ... I'm also suffering a lot. Me... Me...
For the first time I saw Kyuhyun crying with despair. He was a scorched appearance and tired face. He had red and swollen eyes. Tears fall endlessly down his face.
I just want to cry now. I'm feeling so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter